Fat bald tall normies are usually funny because they can't be fancy or hot, but try to dispell illusions of hotter ppl in passive aggressive ways.

D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
its always been my suspicion

Hmm. Is that Fat, bald or tall normies or Fat bald tall normies? Also I would have to agree than people who are not spectacular looking but is high value in a social circle, they will passively aggressively shit on what they precieve as protypical jocks etc. They will assume your a dipshit based off of your looks.
its always been my suspicion

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
it doesent matter at the end of the day they are still a normie

jesters

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Hmm. Is that Fat, bald or tall normies or Fat bald tall normies? Also I would have to agree than people who are not spectacular looking but is high value in a social circle, they will passively aggressively shit on what they precieve as protypical jocks etc. They will assume your a dipshit based off of your looks.
fat bald tall or anything close.

Personally idk if they're normies or posing as them. They know how to play their cards. they have bully energy from their size (and realistically ogres ruled the world in the dark ages). even hot chads have to tip toe around big cavemen.

that's the thing. fat people will try to see everyone as a prototypical jock, and that's what happened. All the fat bald tall ogrecels started virtue signalling against prototypical jocks and that's what gave rise to the dominance of nerd culture/ soy today. It's amusingly pathetic. You had big fats with a lot of money running things, and ironically they still had to be jesters to get laid which means feminism happened.

All the sarcasm/ funny ultimately amounted to weakness. In the 80s-2000s geek culture gained power because of western obesity, and everyone feeling they could mimick this act, or they felt comforted by these types to "be themselves" from prototypical redneck jock types with fat bald tall ogrecels.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Moggie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back