FAT DISSOLVERS, HELP NEEDED

nachttv

nachttv

Iron
I'm planning on using fat dissolvers on myself. The fact is that I read on the forum that Lipolab is the best fat-dissolving solution, however normal Lipolab is only indicated for the area under the chin and not for the face, whereas LIPOLAB V-LINE is indicated for the face. Is there anyone who can confirm lipolab-v line is effective? The formula of lipolab v-line seems weak/ more natural compared to normal lipolab, a bit like that of lemonbottle which in fact is not effective . I'll tag @Clavicular because I know you ordered lipolab.

@AySab got results from lemon bottle on the nose

• +1
Reactions: AySab
probably would have had better results with lipolab
nah, they will have the same potency if used multiple times, you need to do 4 treatments anyways for maximum results

• +1
Reactions: soover4me and BrahminBoss
it was painful injecting?
injecting no, just a little prick, youll need to use half the needle btw cause I went to deep and tried injecting into my cartilage and nothing came out.
it hurt after wards but I took some Paracetamol and was okay afterwards.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
injecting no, just a little prick, youll need to use half the needle btw cause I went to deep and tried injecting into my cartilage and nothing came out.
it hurt after wards but I took some Paracetamol and was okay afterwards.
nothing came out in the sense?

• +1
Reactions: AySab
nothing came out in the sense?
in the sense that I went too deep inside (much farther than the fat layer) and be cause i went to the cartridge, it was too thick for the serum to be injected into, but its a good indicator that youre too deep and you should draw a little back

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I've injected 3mL of Lipo-lab so far into my pubic fat region, been less than a week. I can give you a update in like 2 months if you remember to bump my message as supposedly it takes weeks for the dissolver to kick in. I plan on doing the entire 10mL straight above my COCK JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: maxxmclooks
I've injected 3mL of Lipo-lab so far into my pubic fat region, been less than a week. I can give you a update in like 2 months if you remember to bump my message as supposedly it takes weeks for the dissolver to kick in. I plan on doing the entire 10mL straight above my COCK
bro why would you ever do something like that

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
I've injected 3mL of Lipo-lab so far into my pubic fat region, been less than a week. I can give you a update in like 2 months if you remember to bump my message as supposedly it takes weeks for the dissolver to kick in. I plan on doing the entire 10mL straight above my COCK JFL.
why?!

nah, they will have the same potency if used multiple times, you need to do 4 treatments anyways for maximum results
is lemon bottle just like lemon juice or what? could it be made DIY?

Some dude on here or may have been .is injected diy fillers in his face, might want to check with him

u shouldnt even think about this before reaching 10-12% body fat

• +1
Reactions: sb23
post pic or larp

post pic or larp

Subhuman fat pads, they mess me up so bad( I am forcing my face downwards to make them uglier , I'm not like that in person but they prevent me from having hollow cheeks )

• +1
Reactions: Manana
View attachment 2875572View attachment 2875573
Subhuman fat pads, they mess me up so bad( I am forcing my face downwards to make them uglier , I'm not like that in person but they prevent me from having hollow cheeks )
i think u shouldnt get leaner in ur development years as u already look skinny
hit the gym and build some muscles (without getting fat) to mog in ur 20s

btw idk about my father I've never seen him, but my mother at 32 has fat pads like mine now, I think it's Asian genetics.

I'm planning on using fat dissolvers on myself. The fact is that I read on the forum that Lipolab is the best fat-dissolving solution, however normal Lipolab is only indicated for the area under the chin and not for the face, whereas LIPOLAB V-LINE is indicated for the face. Is there anyone who can confirm lipolab-v line is effective? The formula of lipolab v-line seems weak/ more natural compared to normal lipolab, a bit like that of lemonbottle which in fact is not effective . I'll tag @Clavicular because I know you ordered lipolab.
Lipolab is best

Anyone got a verified source for lipolab?