Fat graft vs infra implant

panfacemogger

panfacemogger

6'2 adhdmedsmaxxed Germancel
Hypothetically if you had perfect a ESR but your under eyes are completely fucked due to infraorbital bone deficiency:
Is it worth it to get fat graft to save money or would you rather just not do anything at all then and save for infra implants?
I don't care if I have to redo it in 8 years and tbh I want to fix my negative orbital vector with the few money I have rn.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and Aero
Infras and fat grafts the best result. If your undereyes are completely fucked then you need the infras.

Infras and fat grafts the best result. If your undereyes are completely fucked then you need the infras.
How much doe infra cost by Pagoni?

So both for the best results? What about supras? Fat grafts or implants?

Implants, might have to add a tiny bit of fat grafting to smooth out the transitions on the implants depending on the size of the supras.

IMO, if you get saddled infras without supras, you will probably look a little schizo.

How much doe infra cost by Pagoni?
He told me during my consult that he charges 16k euros for the custom infra placement. And that any additional implants pertaining to the midface would be 6000 euros. At that point, the savings seem very minimal between Taban and Pagnoni, especially after including the cost of airfare, accomodations, etc. He also requires a 30% deposit before surgery.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, ducksoover, Pakicel and 2 others
He told me during my consult that he charges 16k euros for the custom infra placement. And that any additional implants pertaining to the midface would be 6000 euros. At that point, the savings seem very minimal between Taban and Pagnoni, especially after including the cost of airfare, accomodations, etc. He also requires a 30% deposit before surgery.
How can I contact him?

Wdym with dont act like an autist?
I mean just behave normally. Space your paragraphs when you write, keep your message brief, and don't attach too many photographs. It's important to make a good impression.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Depends on how bad your orbital vector is. If you like a frog, then yea you clearly need infra first. Fat graft only are more for peoples who just have some dark circles.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
What do you mean by additional implants? Don't the infras cover the malar region as well?

Hypothetically if you had perfect a ESR but your under eyes are completely fucked due to infraorbital bone deficiency:
Is it worth it to get fat graft to save money or would you rather just not do anything at all then and save for infra implants?
I don't care if I have to redo it in 8 years and tbh I want to fix my negative orbital vector with the few money I have rn.
it depends on the case, if u don't have bones but have fat, then just implants, if you don't have fat, but have bone, then only fat graft or filler, if u don't have both, then both

What do you mean by additional implants? Don't the infras cover the malar region as well?
I'm not too sure tbh. Maybe he was referring to any additional facial implant in general, but if that's the case, then this pricing doesn't make any sense, since certain other facial implants will require the same level of customization as the Infras for optimal results.

It's more likely that he was only referring to the Supraorbital Foramen whatever the fuck implant. This pricing is a little retarded but he pitched it as some kind of "package deal" (literally what he said).

Best to just consult with him for more accurate pricing information.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pakicel
I'm not too sure tbh. Maybe he was referring to any additional facial implant in general, but even in that case, I'm not sure what it would mean.

It's more likely that he was only referring to the Supraorbital Foramen whatever the fuck implant. This pricing is a little retarded but he pitched it as some kind of "package deal" (literally what he said).

Best to just consult with him for more accurate pricing information.
That makes more sense. I think he was referring to supras not midface implants, which he does but not as often as supras.

He does discounts if you get multiple implants alongside bimax so it makes him more affordable if you want/need multiple things.

Implants are used when you lack bone

Fat grafts are used when you lack fat

Probably between 15-18.
sheee that's gonna be 20k alone for infras?? are there cheaper alternatives anywhere else? i can only see them being done in western countries. @RealSurgerymax HELP

i wanna pay 10k max on infras😕

how do i get in contact with you for consultation? how much do i pay?
Dm and I will send you a link when I get through the ppl waiting now

• +1
Reactions: ducksoover