FAT GRAFTING TO FIX DEFORMITIES - WHY IS NOBODY ON THIS FORUM TALKING ABOUT THIS?

D

Deleted member 2816

Bronze
I hear fillers and implants in particular being mentioned and suggested ALL the fucking time. I’ve been on this forum for like 4 years and have never ever come across people suggesting fat grating.

I’ve done my research and this procedure looks legit for fixing asymmetries and flat areas in the upper two thirds. In particular, narrow temples and sunken Malar area.

And here’s the best thing about it, it’s NATURAL. It’s just fat, no fucking dodgy side effects, no injecting a foreign material and frauding to the point it may degrade bone and show up in scans. It is literally just transferring fat in an undesirable part of the body to a more desired part of the body/face to create fullness. It’s also cheap, quick and easy to do (if the surgeon is skilled). This mogs implants and fillers to oblivion - I will NEVER fuck with those procedures- it is the DEFINITION of frauding!

Anyway, It’s borderline criminal that this is supposed to be a so called ‘looksmaxxing’ and this has barely been mentioned. Instead everyone screaming ‘ rope ‘ ldar ‘ ‘over’ and other bullshit, instead of suggesting this low risk, flexible procedure. It also permenant (although around half of the fat cells might dissipate after the first year and the rest stays). But you easily get a top up.

Yes we all know having bone is ideal, but you know what, this is a very very solid second choice, that can mimick the fullness and structure to the face that bone gives. In places of the face that otherwise might’ve un fixable… such as narrow temples. Still in shock..

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: A23ghskung, TheDragon, Linoob and 3 others
Not sure why no one talks about it. its more natural.

I hear fillers and implants in particular being mentioned and suggested ALL the fucking time. I’ve been on this forum for like 4 years and have never ever come across people suggesting fat grating.

I’ve done my research and this procedure looks legit for fixing asymmetries and flat areas in the upper two thirds. In particular, narrow temples and sunken Malar area.

And here’s the best thing about it, it’s NATURAL. It’s just fat, no fucking dodgy side effects, no injecting a foreign material and frauding to the point it may degrade bone and show up in scans. It is literally just transferring fat in an undesirable part of the body to a more desired part of the body/face to create fullness. It’s also cheap, quick and easy to do (if the surgeon is skilled). This mogs implants and fillers to oblivion - I will NEVER fuck with those procedures- it is the DEFINITION of frauding!

Anyway, It’s borderline criminal that this is supposed to be a so called ‘looksmaxxing’ and this has barely been mentioned. Instead everyone screaming ‘ rope ‘ ldar ‘ ‘over’ and other bullshit, instead of suggesting this low risk, flexible procedure. It also permenant (although around half of the fat cells might dissipate after the first year and the rest stays). But you easily get a top up.

Yes we all know having bone is ideal, but you know what, this is a very very solid second choice, that can mimick the fullness and structure of the face bone has. In places of the face that otherwise might’ve un fixable… such as narrow temples. Still in shock..
Yeah narrow temple fat grafts is a huge game changer for the megaminds on here. And it can be used around zygos? You say after 1 yr half dissipates but when you top up is it permanent or gotta top up yearly

I've looked it up in the past few weeks. Never really saw good results regarding zygo augmentation

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
it’s permenant. I’m just saying around half the fat molecules might dissipate when it settles so you might need to get a second treatment to top up. But the other fat molecules that do stay, stay forever. Often what they’ll do is over augment the site to begin with, so that after around a year you’ll have your final permanent ideal result
Yeah narrow temple fat grafts is a huge game changer for the megaminds on here. And it can be used around zygos? You say after 1 yr half dissipates but when you top up is it permanent or gotta top up year

• +1
Reactions: princeofpeace
Here is a risk map of complications during/after fat grafting. Glabellar area seems to be the most dangerous one, better to not mess up with it at all.
Jcm 11 04708 g002 550

Surgeon must be skilled to perform fat grafting.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: UglyAsHell, looksseg and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Here is a risk map of complications during/after fat grafting. Glabellar area seems to be the most dangerous one, better to not mess up with it at all.
View attachment 2224507
Surgeon must be skilled to perform fat grafting

This diagram means absolutely nothing without context or explanation. Like what sort of complications?

Either way the risks are less than implants and fillers which are spoken about way more.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard
It’s mostly a cost issue. Fillers are an order of magnitude cheaper.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816

Yes we all know having bone is ideal, but you know what, this is a very very solid second choice, that can mimick the fullness and structure to the face that bone gives. In places of the face that otherwise might’ve un fixable… such as narrow temples. Still in shock..

I literally learned this today for the temples.. it's a great suggestion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816
Fats are kind of soft, Fillers mimmic better bones, with fats area can also be more red

• +1
Reactions: UglyAsHell
Fats are kind of soft, Fillers mimmic better bones, with fats area can also be more red
I agree but in the top two thirds of the face angularity is less important so I think fat grafts can suffice very well

Last edited:
Yeah narrow temple fat grafts is a huge game changer for the megaminds on here. And it can be used around zygos? You say after 1 yr half dissipates but when you top up is it permanent or gotta top up yearly
That's fucking interesting i think that i really need it because my bizygo bigonial and bitemporal width are all fucked up giving me a round megamind head, can i send you pictures of me so you can suggest me some procedures ?