Fat grafts are normie fatcel cope

BeefWizard

BeefWizard

claviclemaxxing crew
So I just had fat grafts for the upper eyelid, lower eyelid and nasolabial folds a little over 2 months ago. As you all know, with fat grafts, there's a resorption rate of about 50%, so you're only left with about half the fat that was grafted. The reason I'm making this thread, however, is that this is the only downside people around here seem to quote on the topic.

After consulting with a few doctors, the fat, much like fillers, can migrate to other regions of the face once injected (granted this tends to happen only in the past few weeks following the procedure, but nonetheless, it's bound to happen to an extent). This can further diminish the amount of fat that is visible in the desired area.

The next point that makes it problematic is the fact that you actually need to carry a decent amount of fat for the procedure. I was probably around 16-18% bf when I went in for the procedure, and the doctor could barely graft any fat off my body. He managed to get some off my lower back, but the bruising and soreness was way worse than for the average fatcel.

Lastly, and the main reason I don't recommend anyone get fat grafts, is that, after all, you're just injecting fat cells from one part of your body to another. Once you lean out to 10-12% bf (which you probably should if you're trying to looksmax), what makes you think you'll retain the same amount of fat in the injected area and not lean out in that place too? Why does it matter where your fat cells are when you're trying to get ripped?

I am writing this at sub 14% bf atm and the difference the grafts made is next to non existent, and it's only going to get worse as I further lean out. I essentially wasted my money due to some idiotic recommendations from people who either never got the procedure done or never bothered to get lean enough, or both. This procedure is only good if you're a fatcel and you're planning to stay one, and even then, the first two points still apply.

TLDR: fat grafts are a waste of money that, when equating for all the possible variables, will have next to to no visibility once you're lean. If an osteotomy cannot fix your issue, opt for fillers or implants instead.

• +1
Reactions: Administrator, eyearea, Deleted member 5912 and 4 others
Your fat grafts: Migrating 😛 😛

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, wasted, Deleted member 4416 and 2 others
Infraorbital rim implants it is then.

Whats the alternative for UEE then?