Fat guy gets girls and gets treated like a chad

B

beefliverontop

Silver
I have a cousin and hes pretty chubby, like round face and he has that weird chin beard/half beard type shit, he sends me videos of him fucking girls almost every week. Even once i went outside with him and we coincidentally saw one of his “girlfriends” and damn this chick was simping over his ass, how the fuck is he doing that? He rapes every single black pill rule
Hes 181cm (5 foot 11) tall, but we live in the netherlands so thats like being 5 foot 9 (175cm)
And no its not prostitutes or whatever my cousin said the way he fucks girls is he goes on ometv or minichat talks with some random chick and straight up just talks with her and then the chick wants to fuck him
This is the only pics i have of him but this was 4 years ago and i was 10 at the time so ignore the Christmas socks… but he was still slaying alot of girls way outta his leauge back then despite being fat and maybe hes a MTN facially i have no idea tbh

Attachments

• IMG_9137.jpeg
    IMG_9137.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9138.jpeg
    IMG_9138.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Jova, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 3 others
Is he extremely nt and funny or something? Honestly could just be ur location

If hes only hooking up with these girls then whatever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, Miant Gimplants, Allornothing and 2 others

Hes crazy funny but that doesnt help i think and hes not just hooking up with them the girls genuinely miss his ass when he blocks them
after fucking them, he also told me how one of his exes begged him to unblock him cuz she couldnt get enough of his dick lmao

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5

And yea hes also extremely NT

• +1
Reactions: Jova and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Hes crazy funny but that doesnt help i think and hes not just hooking up with them the girls genuinely miss his ass when he blocks them
after fucking them, he also told me how one of his exes begged him to unblock him cuz she couldnt get enough of his dick lmao
He has to have a giant sick or something lmao

He has to have a giant sick or something lmao
No but how could a new girl know when hes meeting up with him? They cant know his size so its something else theres just something about that dude, its like the blackpill doesnt apply to him. Hes fat like fat in the typa way you would get bullied for but he gets treated like a chad by men and woman. But his dick is 6 inches i think

• Hmm...
Reactions: say∅
No but how could a new girl know when hes meeting up with him? They cant know his size so its something else theres just something about that dude, its like the blackpill doesnt apply to him. Hes fat like fat in the typa way you would get bullied for but he gets treated like a chad by men and woman. But his dick is 6 inches i think
Does he only pull latinas? Might be his pheno that is really popular in ur locoation

ask him his dicksize

Does he only pull latinas? Might be his pheno that is really popular in ur locoation

ask him his dicksize
It looks about 6 inches
The videos he sends me it also looks 6 inches, but he doesnt only pull latinas, he pulls high estrogen asian baddies, dutch aryan HTNS-stacylites, alot of moroccan woman (their popular in The Netherlands, their basically the latinas here in the NL), and even hijabis. Some how he gets to fuck big booty woman who are strict muslims i wonder till this day how the fuck he does what he does

• +1
Reactions: Jova
It looks about 6 inches
The videos he sends me it also looks 6 inches, but he doesnt only pull latinas, he pulls high estrogen asian baddies, dutch aryan HTNS-stacylites, alot of moroccan woman (their popular in The Netherlands, their basically the latinas here in the NL), and even hijabis. Some how he gets to fuck big booty woman who are strict muslims i wonder till this day how the fuck he does what he does
Ask him how he does it

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Miant Gimplants and The False Prophet
It looks about 6 inches
HOLY fuck even hijabis??

Send one of the vids im a cockologist

This is like a breakthrough in the blackpill if its not larp

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, BeanletMogger and greycel
On god bro i swear on my mother he fucked MULTIPLE hijabis
Holy shit bro whats his body count?

Also send a vid ill inspect his cock but make sure it’s a clear view bonus points if theres hands on it

• JFL
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and greycel
He probably has a big dick or sumt

Holy shit bro whats his body count?

Also send a vid ill inspect his cock but make sure it’s a clear view bonus points if theres hands on it
I cant send the vids he sent them from snap but will do if i get my hands on one of his vids, i would say his bodycount is 20-50 maybe. But defenitly over 20. He just turned 19 aswell

• +1
He probably has a big dick or sumt
Yea thats what i think too but how the fuck can girls simp over him without even knowing his dick size? It cant be that.
Big dick energy theory?

• +1
I cant send the vids he sent them from snap but will do if i get my hands on one of his vids, i would say his bodycount is 20-50 maybe. But defenitly over 20. He just turned 19 aswell
bro.. hijabi's? is this nigga rich or sum, does he run instagram game? how does he meet them

Yea thats what i think too but how the fuck can girls simp over him without even knowing his dick size? It cant be that.
Big dick energy theory?
If its that bad to the point where he can get the first girl in the club then idk but i think hes just extremely nt with a big dick and good in bed

bro.. hijabi's? is this nigga rich or sum, does he run instagram game? how does he meet them
He aint rich but he has a pretty nice mercedes but that doesnt really matter. He meets the girls from ometv.com, or minichat
Its some sort of omegle, he used to do it from omegle but that shit got banned.

• +1
Reactions: Jova and SoundnVision
He aint rich but he has a pretty nice mercedes but that doesnt really matter. He meets the girls from ometv.com, or minichat
Its some sort of omegle, he used to do it from omegle but that shit got banned.
damn, u gotta ask him to record how he talks to them or something fr

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
Tell him dont lie to me and teach me how to slay pussy like you
one time while i was staying over at him cuz our family decided to visit them, i went to his room
And i saw one of our cousins with him. Straight up chad. Hes probally a chadlite. And my fat cousin whos maybe mtn facially depsite being fat or even lower im being really generous butThey both went on minichat.com and i was cuckcelling watching them pick up two HTBS. They litteraly gave their adtess to him and he went to their house at like 2 am and they told me the next day how they were
Playing truth or dare and they put off their clothes off and shit they even wanted me to come with them but im a LTN so i said no knowing how brutally i would get mogged and how the girls
Would probally reject me. its like the BP doesnt apply to this fat dude. Maybe big dick energy theory? Idk…

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
damn, u gotta ask him to record how he talks to them or something fr
Ive seen him in action, hes EXTREMELY NT and treats the girls like their his hoes

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Narcissus🥀, The False Prophet and 1 other person
one time while i was staying over at him cuz our family decided to visit them, i went to his room
And i saw one of our cousins with him. Straight up chad. Hes probally a chadlite. And my fat cousin whos maybe mtn facially depsite being fat or even lower im being really generous butThey both went on minichat.com and i was cuckcelling watching them pick up two HTBS. They litteraly gave their adtess to him and he went to their house at like 2 am and they told me the next day how they were
Playing truth or dare and they put off their clothes off and shit they even wanted me to come with them but im a LTN so i said no knowing how brutally i would get mogged and how the girls
Would probally reject me. its like the BP doesnt apply to this fat dude. Maybe big dick energy theory? Idk…
Nigger youre officially retarded. When he asked you to go with him just fucking go and even if you dont get pussy you would still learn a few things about how to talk to women

• +1
Reactions: Jova, cannotbeasked, fentmaxxer289 and 3 others
If its that bad to the point where he can get the first girl in the club then idk but i think hes just extremely nt with a big dick and good in bed
Probally just that. but i wonder how he got a bodycount of 20-50 desite being what we consider LTN-MTN and fat asf. Maybe there are girls who genuinely like chubby guys? I have no idea broski

Nigger youre officially retarded. When he asked you to go with him just fucking go and even if you dont get pussy you would still learn a few things about how to talk to women
Nahhhh bro but im shy and my parents wouldnt of let me stay with them anyways

• +1
NTpill strikes again. The old blackpill is outdated and doesn't account for NTpill, which is real no matter how much OG blackpillers seethe over it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, Jova, Narcissus🥀 and 8 others
NTpill strikes again. The old blackpill is outdated and doesn't account for NTpill, which is real no matter how much OG blackpillers seethe over it

Still you should have asked them bro, even if youre shy just go there and learn a few things
No bro your crazy, life is very brutal as a subhuman-ltn loser ass normie with acne for me. You think id have a chance with a dutch aryan htb??? No matter how many things i learn nothing will save me from my retarded genetics. Its so brutal how my family are basically filled with balkan chads who are basically chadlites even mtns like my fat cousin over here who basically disproves every single rule of the blackpill here. Its genuinely over for me except if i surgerymax

No bro your crazy, life is very brutal as a subhuman-ltn loser ass normie with acne for me. You think id have a chance with a dutch aryan htb??? No matter how many things i learn nothing will save me from my retarded genetics. Its so brutal how my family are basically filled with balkan chads who are basically chadlites even mtns like my fat cousin over here who basically disproves every single rule of the blackpill here. Its genuinely over for me except if i surgerymax
Where are you from the balkans?
Also if your cousin can break the blackpill why cant you
And for the acne spam tretinoin

Where are you from the balkans?
Also if your cousin can break the blackpill why cant you
And for the acne spam tretinoin
Idk bro my cousin is just different, girls always used to friendzone me but tbh i just gave up trying im just trying to improve right now

• +1
Idk bro my cousin is just different, girls always used to friendzone me but tbh i just gave up trying im just trying to improve right now
Nigger you have 100s of guides on this forum about acne and weightloss, start now
Also tell your cousin to teach you some things and where are you from the balkans?

Nigger you have 100s of guides on this forum about acne and weightloss, start now
Also tell your cousin to teach you some things and where are you from the balkans?
Im from bulgaria. And yea i know i am, im going on accutane and i am bulking right now so i sadly cant cut otherwise i would. I can easily ascend from ltn to high mtn if i get rid of the acne and debloat buts its kind of tricky while trying to build muscle naturally

What country r u in to the point where u can pull up to someones house from fucking omegle

Bro deadass u gotta let me chop it up with bro, gotta learn some stuff from this nigga if he slaying as u said looking like that

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and Allornothing
Bro deadass u gotta let me chop it up with bro, gotta learn some stuff from this nigga if he slaying as u said looking like that
yeah dude needs to come here and give an NT class

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, BeanletMogger and maxxmclooks
I have a cousin and hes pretty chubby, like round face and he has that weird chin beard/half beard type shit, he sends me videos of him fucking girls almost every week. Even once i went outside with him and we coincidentally saw one of his “girlfriends” and damn this chick was simping over his ass, how the fuck is he doing that? He rapes every single black pill rule
Hes 181cm (5 foot 11) tall, but we live in the netherlands so thats like being 5 foot 9 (175cm)
And no its not prostitutes or whatever my cousin said the way he fucks girls is he goes on ometv or minichat talks with some random chick and straight up just talks with her and then the chick wants to fuck him
This is the only pics i have of him but this was 4 years ago and i was 10 at the time so ignore the Christmas socks… but he was still slaying alot of girls way outta his leauge back then despite being fat and maybe hes a MTN facially i have no idea tbh
Dark magic prolly

• JFL
Reactions: AySab
This

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: beefliverontop and Allornothing
Ok then try be nt. I promise you’ll get nothing.

hes not rich bro
Oofy doesn’t mean rich. Just some high trust looking fatso dork with masculine bones who approaches women a lot. Then they fuck him because they’re young and want emotional connection.

None of these girls will ever respect him, and most users here don’t have the bones or facial structure to achieve this. “Just be nt bro” is one big giant cope.

• +1
Reactions: its_over
Oofy doesn’t mean rich. Just some high trust looking fatso dork with masculine bones who approaches women a lot. Then they fuck him because they’re young and want emotional connection.

None of these girls will ever respect him, and most users here don’t have the bones or facial structure to achieve this. “Just be nt bro” is one big giant cope.
:unsure::unsure::unsure::think::think: maybe.. but he had some serious relationships aswell. They all lasted only like 3-5 months tho

Wait til this forum realizes how easily a MTN can slay when the women have no moral values and are basically whores.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back