Fat guy gets girls and gets treated like a chad

B

beefliverontop

Silver
I have a cousin and hes pretty chubby, like round face and he has that weird chin beard/half beard type shit, he sends me videos of him fucking girls almost every week. Even once i went outside with him and we coincidentally saw one of his “girlfriends” and damn this chick was simping over his ass, how the fuck is he doing that? He rapes every single black pill rule
Hes 181cm (5 foot 11) tall, but we live in the netherlands so thats like being 5 foot 9 (175cm)
And no its not prostitutes or whatever my cousin said the way he fucks girls is he goes on ometv or minichat talks with some random chick and straight up just talks with her and then the chick wants to fuck him
This is the only pics i have of him but this was 4 years ago and i was 10 at the time so ignore the Christmas socks… but he was still slaying alot of girls way outta his leauge back then despite being fat and maybe hes a MTN facially i have no idea tbh

Attachments

• IMG_9137.jpeg
    IMG_9137.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9138.jpeg
    IMG_9138.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Jova, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 3 others
Wait til this forum realizes how easily a MTN can slay when the women have no moral values and are basically whores.
Thats bullshit bro woman crave the best available man biologically you think shes gonna choose some random mtn while she sees henry cavill on her fyp?

Thats bullshit bro woman crave the best available man biologically you think shes gonna choose some random mtn while she sees henry cavill on her fyp?
Even women have to realize that in life we don’t always get what we want. Your anecdote is proven wrong millions of times over due to the fact that we see so many ugly fathers.

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer
Even women have to realize that in life we don’t always get what we want. Your anecdote is proven wrong millions of times over due to the fact that we see so many ugly fathers.
yea their ugly but they also get divorced or the family isnt even that good, the BP still is brutal this is just cope

But they got their foot in the door for marriage at least, in spite of what the woman thinks later. Which of course she’d morally find less reasons to leave him if he was more attractive jfl.

I have a cousin and hes pretty chubby, like round face and he has that weird chin beard/half beard type shit, he sends me videos of him fucking girls almost every week. Even once i went outside with him and we coincidentally saw one of his “girlfriends” and damn this chick was simping over his ass, how the fuck is he doing that? He rapes every single black pill rule
Hes 181cm (5 foot 11) tall, but we live in the netherlands so thats like being 5 foot 9 (175cm)
And no its not prostitutes or whatever my cousin said the way he fucks girls is he goes on ometv or minichat talks with some random chick and straight up just talks with her and then the chick wants to fuck him
This is the only pics i have of him but this was 4 years ago and i was 10 at the time so ignore the Christmas socks… but he was still slaying alot of girls way outta his leauge back then despite being fat and maybe hes a MTN facially i have no idea tbh
Did he eat them afterwards?

what proof u want what do i show to convince you
His dick video and proof of being nt and funny and he is above 180 cm

Post here and not pm.

Also u need to post his face pic with good angle

• JFL
Reactions: Jova
He still gets treated like shit by plenty of other women

Ok then try be nt. I promise you’ll get nothing.
You can't "be nt" retard. You're born nt or born autistic. It's just like being born indian or being born short. You can't change it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and Allornothing
You can't "be nt" retard. You're born nt or born autistic. It's just like being born indian or being born short. You can't change it
What a pathetic baby response. Are you mentally retarded or something? You can’t just pretend to be normal for one day to get your 4 inch dick wet or something?

This forum wasn’t established for morons like you to blame muh nt. It was established to improve looks and actually fix your problems. No point coping by thinking you’re a mentalcel. At the end of the day, you’re still doing nothing about it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and piec
video of him sticking his fat peanus into a ltb’s pussy or larp

the answer is just in front of you , you said you live in the Netherlands , your cousin is just thugmaxxed i just can see it with the pics and what you are saying talking about mercedes and white girls , he is prolly moroccan or turkish and slaying white netherlands girls , white girls even in france love thugmaxxed ethnics like north african or other ethnic groups like turks or egyptian so thats why

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
the answer is just in front of you , you said you live in the Netherlands , your cousin is just thugmaxxed i just can see it with the pics and what you are saying talking about mercedes and white girls , he is prolly moroccan or turkish and slaying white netherlands girls , white girls even in france love thugmaxxed ethnics like north african or other ethnic groups like turks or egyptian so thats why

This is probally the answer, close but hes bulgarian but yea hes very thugmaxxed. He litteraly only talks in slang and he wears thug clothes and smokes n shit so probally. If only i wasnt so autistic and shy so i could thugmax my self…

This is probally the answer, close but hes bulgarian but yea hes very thugmaxxed. He litteraly only talks in slang and he wears thug clothes and smokes n shit so probally. If only i wasnt so autistic and shy so i could thugmax my self…
yes it is and you can do it to , just buy thug clothes and go hang out with your cousin , he will present you bitches and he will prolly carry you since you said he is NT , or just ask him you wanna new clothes and go shopping with him is not that hard to be dressed like a thug just be dressed most of the time on black with back air forces or tn/tn3 , nike tech/tracksuit/under armour/ripped jeans and if you have money buy a moncler or a big jacket like this

yes it is and you can do it to , just buy thug clothes and go hang out with your cousin , he will present you bitches and he will prolly carry you since you said he is NT , or just ask him you wanna new clothes and go shopping with him is not that hard to be dressed like a thug just be dressed most of the time on black with back air forces or tn/tn3 , nike tech/tracksuit/under armour/ripped jeans and if you have money buy a moncler or a big jacket like this
Your right but bro im going to be honest with you i dont really know how to talk with girls, i am working on it tho by just using videochat websites rn like minichat or ometv, i do have a moncler jacket and some “thug” clothes and tracksuits n shit will try it but Its my personality thats the problem

• +1
Your right but bro im going to be honest with you i dont really know how to talk with girls, i am working on it tho by just using videochat websites rn like minichat or ometv, i do have a moncler jacket and some “thug” clothes and tracksuits n shit will try it but Its my personality thats the problem
go on wizz and ometv and learn how to talk to them , its juts a matter of time its nothing difficult

What a pathetic baby response. Are you mentally retarded or something? You can’t just pretend to be normal for one day to get your 4 inch dick wet or something?

This forum wasn’t established for morons like you to blame muh nt. It was established to improve looks and actually fix your problems. No point coping by thinking you’re a mentalcel. At the end of the day, you’re still doing nothing about it.
pretending to be normal literally takes more training than any form of looksmaxxing. you're no different from sean o'pry thinking looks don't affect life with your normalfag drivel. you're either an nt who will never get it cause you're too dumb or an autist in denial who wants to blame your looks because autists tend to be unaware of their social issues unless it's made literally impossible to ignore. keep bonesmashing faggot

• +1
pretending to be normal literally takes more training than any form of looksmaxxing. you're no different from sean o'pry thinking looks don't affect life with your normalfag drivel. you're either an nt who will never get it cause you're too dumb or an autist in denial who wants to blame your looks because autists tend to be unaware of their social issues unless it's made literally impossible to ignore. keep bonesmashing faggot
Dnr since you’re just a baby autist who can’t sit still and act normal for a day.

• JFL
Reactions: Forriger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back