Fat white chicks that don't fuck blacks / ethnics

Deleted member 18479

Deleted member 18479

wockesha wi
Ugly, fat low tier Beckys that only go for mid to high tier white normies and refuse to also date BBC / ethnics in the process are the fucking worst.

These types of girls are the biggest cunts and super proud, but basically because guys are desperate, they get passed around from Tanner to Brian in mid to semi long term relationships.

Not sure where I was going with this but yeah just an observation.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt, Beetlejuice, fogdart and 1 other person
Ugly, fat low tier Beckys that only go for mid to high tier white normies and refuse to also date BBC / ethnics in the process are the fucking worst.

These types of girls are the biggest cunts and super proud, but basically because guys are desperate, they get passed around from Tanner to Brian in mid to semi long term relationships.

They respect themselves by dating whites, and eat like shit. Better than dating blacks and eating like shit tbh

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart

Those are the women who end up making rant videos on tiktok about how men ain’t shit. No chubby Becky! you’re only aiming for white HTNs. A Tyrone/ethnic chad would wife these chicks up easily. I feel zero sympathy for these kind of chubby Becky’s who are always ranting about dating. If they want to be taken serious by white Htns, they should lose weight :feelsgood:

@Xangsane @whiteissuperior

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18479 and Xangsane
Those are the women who end up making rant videos on tiktok about how men ain’t shit. No chubby Becky! you’re only aiming for white HTNs. A Tyrone/ethnic chad would wife these chicks up easily. I feel zero sympathy for these kind of chubby Becky’s who are always ranting about dating. If they want to be taken serious by white Htns, they should lose weight :feelsgood:

I should tell this to my sister but again we're ethnics

• JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior

Im 4/10 lanklet and I refuse to date anything below 6/10

I wonder if I should get ZSO

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart

Fat white girls getting their egos blown up by blacks is detrimental
They should be nothing more than a 3 message tinder slay for me but once they mingle with blacks and make it publicly known, they then get dozens of blacks simping on their instagram pics
Suddenly they don't count themselves lucky that a HTN white guy gives them the time of day

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15164 and fogdart

Users who are viewing this thread

Back