Fat white girls + black guys makes a lot of sense

Lecherous

Lecherous

Youngmaxxer
Being fat is more of a feminine trait because women gain fat easier and it's required for feeding babies in the womb and the ample fat is a cushion to protect the baby in the belly. Also being fat makes your body literally produce more estrogen. Black men are high testosterone and have thicker bones which makes it easier for them to gain muscle mass. They also on average (probably) have bigger dicks which makes sense for big women's big bodies. Black men also seem to love big white booty and fat adds to the booty size.
Niggas what do you think?
Tag some chocolate niggas to chime in on this too.
Also makes sense that being a pedophile is a white trait then but maybe more on that another day... (Soure; I'm white (also a spic))

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, Ricky212, Deleted member 30019 and 24 others
HIG IQ THREAD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30019, flippasav, stevielake and 7 others
@Growth Plate @Blackgymmax
what you think? /\
Idk many niggas on here

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Dnr this faggot ass thread but fat white girls are breedable and would halo my future generations

I like fat but when its in hips and ass and only a small amount in belly

• +1
Reactions: flippasav, fauxfox, Trilogy and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Lecherous
Dnr this faggot ass thread but fat white girls are breedable and would halo my future generations
I like fat but when its in hips and ass and only a small amount in belly
Are you black? I'm collecting data on this for my scientific study. I actually want to do a survey of black men and how they rate fat white foids compared to skinny white foids.
I’m a honorary nigga and your thread is lit fr
do you like fat white bitches?

Are you black? I'm collecting data on this for my scientific study. I actually want to do a survey of black men and how they rate fat white foids compared to skinny white foids.

Im ukr-rus-pol-jew

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead and Elvisandreaa

I'm latino

I'm black and have no taste for fat white women, or fat women in general
This seems to be more of a West African Negroid trait, us East African Cushites love our slim women

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 24117, Deleted member 23778 and 2 others
asian women have higher bf% on avg and white men prefer asian women
asian women prefer white men

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and Deleted member 8365
so basically average Eastern European

white latinio, mestizo or afro latino?
A lot of mestizo guys like fat white chicks too probably.
Mestizo so yeah, I like em chubby tho, not fat like precious

• +1
Reactions: Lecherous
This seems to be more of a West African Negroid trait, us East African Cushites love our slim women
Didn't even take this into consideration. Niggas are niggas to me. Are you african-american or live somewhere else? Because I think african americans across the board love thems some BBW.
asian women have higher bf% on avg and white men prefer asian women
asian women prefer white men
🧠 they also have youthful looking faces and more petite body, linked to white pedo pipeline theory

Yes ofc I love them

liking fit black women is outdated lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Lecherous
🧠 they also have youthful looking faces and more petite body, linked to white pedo pipeline theory
preferiong youthful and petite women is inherent in every heterosexual male, nothing to do with pedos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: exo, Deleted member 24117 and BearBoy
Because y’all are curriest larping as black s lol

good for u to admit that Apu

• JFL
Are you african-american or live somewhere else? Because I think african americans across the board love thems some BBW.
Not really jfl, that’s a meme. Most black guys thirst over girls like Ash Kash or something

• Love it
Reactions: GazerGazer
Didn't even take this into consideration. Niggas are niggas to me. Are you african-american or live somewhere else? Because I think african americans across the board love thems some BBW.

African American, even here I definitely can distinguish between WA and EA
"niggas are niggas" that's a huge cope, the niggers u see running around committing crimes are almost exclusively from West/Central Africa. East Africans have nothing in common except skin color, we are culturally, genetically, and in some cases racially different.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake
Not really jfl, that’s a meme. Most black guys thirst over girls like Ash Kash or something
Lightskin bitches?
African American, even here I definitely can distinguish between WA and EA
"niggas are niggas" that's a huge cope, the niggers u see running around committing crimes are almost exclusively from West/Central Africa. East Africans have nothing in common except skin color, we are culturally, genetically, and in some cases racially different.
maybe the curry admixture makes you less violent? :unsure:
so many different responses here. I wonder if geography has to do with this too. Like if a nigga was raised in the hood or the suburbs.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17531 and Looks234
ye. That fat white girl shit is just sfcel memes. Plus there’s snowbunnies in shape nowadays.
True, my grandfather actually mentioned something like this before. He said that even when there's a BMBF relationship the foid is usually lighter than the nigga.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Lightskin bitches?

maybe the curry admixture makes you less violent? :unsure:
so many different responses here. I wonder if geography has to do with this too. Like if a nigga was raised in the hood or the suburbs.
Idk wtf @KING REIDYZ is on about we aren't mixed with curry, we're mixed mainly with Gulf Arab
Environment does matter tho, I've seen EAs raised in violent environments that can be worse than WAs, and ofc EA itself is extremely violent so

• WTF
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, Deleted member 8365 and Lecherous
Curry larping as blacks
How the fuck are we curries? you take one look at me and you'd think I'm a AA lightskin not a ficking dravidian

• +1
Idk wtf @KING REIDYZ is on about we aren't mixed with curry, we're mixed mainly with Gulf Arab
gulf arab = curries
Environment does matter tho, I've seen EAs raised in violent environments that can be worse than WAs, and ofc EA itself is extremely violent so
East Africans aren’t black ,and most are low T with shrimp dick,low IQ, stunted alien shaped head and poorest mfer on the globe

Curry larping as blacks
stop lying blacks guys love white meat🍖
How the fuck are we curries? you take one look at me and you'd think I'm a AA lightskin not a ficking dravidian
gulf arab = curries

East Africans aren’t black ,and most are low T with shrimp dick,low IQ, stunted alien shaped head and poorest mfer on the globe
Seems like we have a nigga showdown on here. My IQ is expanding just watching this debate rn. :Comfy::bigbrain:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22930
You are mixed jfl, I’m talking about pure Eastaf not you lol

also don’t ever call yourself black JFL, black arent incel like you, you are low T and that’s why you hate fat white meat

your opinio is biased and you sound like you have a agenda to dick police black males

• JFL
You are mixed jfl, I’m talking about pure Eastaf not you lol

also don’t ever call yourself black JFL, black arent incel like you, you are low T and that’s why you hate fat white meat

your opinio is biased and you sound like you have a agenda to dick police black males
first of all I'm phenotypically lightskin black so yes I am black
I'm not incel but whatever, how am I dick policing? You sound stupid

• +1
Tf u talki about
Idk what's going on rn, jusdt watching to find out who's the real black and the impostor. Seems like you're winning rn, arguments making sense and a lot of east africans do look currymaxxed

gulf arab = curries

Ur so dumb lmao
Gulf Arabs aren't curry, East Africans are black and East Africans are high t as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and Deleted member 23778
Idk what's going on rn, jusdt watching to find out who's the real black and the impostor. Seems like you're winning rn, arguments making sense and a lot of east africans do look currymaxxed
He's not even black he's north African
I can literally send you my face rn to proce I'm black, hes chimping out over the fact I'm mixed

• +1
first of all I'm phenotypically lightskin black so yes I am black
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

wtf? You are not black only west Africa and Bantus are black,you are mutt mixed with Asian blood
I'm not incel but whatever, how am I dick policing? You sound stupid
You are dick policing my man bluds

I’m Moroccan but I know @luljankybo is larping as a blac guy

the only east africans that are high T are kenyans. ethiopians, eritreans, and somalis are soy as fuck

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

wtf? You are not black only west Africa and Bantus are black,you are mutt mixed with Asian blood

You are dick policing my man bluds
Dude do you wanna see my face? I have fucking nigger hair and everything I'm definitely black
I’m Moroccan but I know @luljankybo is larping as a blac guy
Again, pm me to see my face, I'm black as fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and Deleted member 8365
  • +1
IQ MOG TO HELL AND BACK

THEY LOOK LIKE THEM ,SAME FOR EAST AFRICANS

JFL, you aren’t believing what you are saying

Cope,they are DYEL and look like aliens
Why are you coping so hard?

• +1
i have seen u and u just look mixed not black like west Africans BBC MOGGERS

WALLAHI you are lying lol
U haven't seen me then jfl
most ppl here can't even tell I'm mixed

• +1
Being fat is more of a feminine trait because women gain fat easier and it's required for feeding babies in the womb and the ample fat is a cushion to protect the baby in the belly. Also being fat makes your body literally produce more estrogen. Black men are high testosterone and have thicker bones which makes it easier for them to gain muscle mass. They also on average (probably) have bigger dicks which makes sense for big women's big bodies. Black men also seem to love big white booty and fat adds to the booty size.
Niggas what do you think?
Tag some chocolate niggas to chime in on this too.
Also makes sense that being a pedophile is a white trait then but maybe more on that another day... (Soure; I'm white (also a spic))
@thereallegend why are lightskin so cringe ?
you all have honey in your brain or what ?

the only east africans that are high T are kenyans. ethiopians, eritreans, and somalis are soy as fuck
What africans are in CAR?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back