Fat white girls + black guys makes a lot of sense

Am ethnic myself and tall thick White girls are my ideal. As in 5'7 or above, no less than 5'6

Bitches like this fill thongs out better and look the sexiest when they dance, especially if they can do a full squat. Like when they dance seductively and squat all the way down and bounce their ass up and down. It's most fun when I lie on the ground and she stands over me and squats down on my cock.

• Love it
Reactions: flippasav
Maybe not skull shape but in terms of skin tone. I was also referring more to Dravidian ones and not the Aryan or Aryan + Dravidian ones.
Doesn't matter because Dravidians have short skulls while horners have long ones. Skin tone may be similar but facially and cranially they couldn't be further. Not to mention Dravidians are not known for being tall

Am ethnic myself and tall thick White girls are my ideal. As in 5'7 or above, no less than 5'6

Bitches like this fill thongs out better and look the sexiest when they dance, especially if they can do a full squat. Like when they dance seductively and squat all the way down and bounce their ass up and down. It's most fun when I lie on the ground and she stands over me and squats down on my cock.
this has happened to you before? Are you curry?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
this has happened to you before? Are you curry?
Wtf nigga, since when do curries like tall thick White girls? Am a transitional nigger myself (Med)

Edit: to answer your question, it used to happen to me. Had a Midwestern girl from Ohio who had a tiny waist and a huuuuuuge shelf butt. She loved throwing on her wedges, dancing for me and squatting down on my cock. Bitch even loved anal but I only gave it to her once (it grossed me out lol)

Last edited:
Wtf nigga, since when do curries like tall thick White girls? Am a transitional nigger myself (Med)

Edit: to answer your question, it used to happen to me. Had a Midwestern girl from Ohio who had a tiny waist and a huuuuuuge shelf butt. She loved throwing on her wedges, dancing for me and squatting down on my cock. Bitch even loved anal but I only gave it to her once (it grossed me out lol)
what is with these bitches from Ohio i've been hearing about. I'm an east coast nigga myself so can't really relate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
what is with these bitches from Ohio i've been hearing about. I'm an east coast nigga myself so can't really relate.
Philly/NYC/Boston?

Baltimore area
That's Northeast corridor but not stereotypical East Coast in terms of anything else though.

The women from Baltimore are either hood Black or some country ghetto White. They remind me of bitches from Cincinnati a bit, if not Kentucky. Even the ethnic groups lean more Western European (German/Irish/English) which is more similar to Ohio as opposed to the more East Coast stereotypical Med women or Puerto Ricans. Baltimore women are closer to what you would find in Ohio than what you would in bigger East Coast cities.

Also what type of spic are you? I know they're not very common in Bmore as the demographics of that city are more of a city in the South

Last edited:
It all falls down to biology

Tpdne2

White Latinos date mulattas if no mestizas/indias are to be seen bro. How do you think quadroons/octoroons are made?

The Spaniards/British tapped so much black pussy back in the day that the average African American has about 15-20% white blood in them :lul::lul::lul:.

Go visit a Caribbean country and you'll see.

“black” and “white“ are crayon colors not identities and “African American“ is four continents (Africa, North, South, and Latin America) not an identity edomite (so-called White) men were raping Chittimite (so-called Native America) women so much that y’all monkey faced so-called Hispanics were created and have 50% Edomite blood in y’all 🤣🤣🤣.

👉The Spanish conquistadors sexually exploited indigenous women as part of their subjugation of native societies in Mexico and Peru👈. 👉French and English colonists also exploited native women👈, although they imagined themselves as victims of Indian sexual abuse.”

Instead of talking about four continents and crayon colors talk about the Spaniards, British, and French men raping your whore so-called Natve American foremothers 😂.

Tom And Jerry Lol GIF by myHQ

• Hmm...
Reactions: latincell95
Based, I love this I 100% agree with you

@TsarTsar444

Users who are viewing this thread

Back