Fatcels, if you’re leanmaxxing and are looking for ways to speed up weight loss, here’s one

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
“Ice baths and cold showers can activate the brown adipose fat and muscles. Once activated, they release two hormones: irisin and FGF21. These hormones then burn white fat tissue and help you lose weight.”

• +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy and Deleted member 5875
copium

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: imnotgay, balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 5875 and 1 other person
Does that actually work? Im down 50 pounds from 280 and I need to go down 60-70 pounds more I need to speed this shit up.

• +1
Reactions: Moneymaxxed and .*my*.
Does that actually work? Im down 50 pounds from 280 and I need to go down 60-70 pounds more I need to speed this shit up.
Nothing burns fat better than a caloric deficit (or steroids). Intermittent fasting, cold showers and cardio is all a nice addition, but If you want to drop weight fast you need a bigger deficit.

• +1
Reactions: Grey
Nothing burns fat better than a caloric deficit (or steroids). Intermittent fasting, cold showers and cardio is all a nice addition, but If you want to drop weight fast you need a bigger deficit.
Yeah thats what i've been doing. I eat around 1200-1300 a day and when my metabolism slows down I just bump my cals to 2k for a week and return to normal. Ill include it and see if I get some good gains 228lbs rn

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Yeah thats what i've been doing. I eat around 1200-1300 a day and when my metabolism slows down I just bump my cals to 2k for a week and return to normal. Ill include it and see if I get some good gains 228lbs rn
this is actually very good I do it myself, and after 3 months, I take a break for 20 days

• +1
Reactions: Grey and .*my*.
giphy.gif

Add no fap and no shit&piss while you're at it

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6997, BigBoy and 1 other person
I see some of the dumbest shit on here.

Everyone else:Tried and true method of caloric defecit through diet and exercise.

.me: cold showermaxxxing :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I see some of the dumbest shit on here.

Everyone else:Tried and true method of caloric defecit through diet and exercise.

.me: cold showermaxxxing :lul::lul::lul:
You’re the dumbest shit. This is science.

Keep taking cold showers, I'm sure you will be shredded in no time.
Yes I will be shredded in no time, but thanks to my diet and training, not cold showers. Cold showers are just a bonus.

I've been cutting for a month now and also been doing cold showers for the past week.

Who knows if it has any tangible effect but doesn't hurt.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.