Father gets knocked out in front of curry son - who runs like a girl

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

My instant reaction was to laugh at the son. But idk now I just feel sorry for him. He seems giga high inhib to see his father get KO'd and just scream and hide like a girl. You'd expect a female to react like that not a man.

EDIT: Jewtube putting adult censor.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz and i_love_roosters
you would do the same btw

• +1
Reactions: robtical
you would do the same btw
Cope. That guy has clearly never been in a fight before. Idc if it's Anthony Joshua I'd grab a weapon or something. Better to get KO'd as well than suffer embarrassment like that.

Are you sure they're not sandjeets

Are you sure they're not sandjeets
There's no way they're sand. I can tell by accent. This is a typical paki pheno - a bit darker than usual, but common enough in parts of Pakistan and India.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Can happen to anyone. Its street fight, could just be outnumbered. Only solution is own gun or not get in such situation

There's no way they're sand. I can tell by accent. This is a typical paki pheno - a bit darker than usual, but common enough in parts of Pakistan and India.
Over for Arabs... a schizo on a homosexual forum confused them for curry

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
These are the same paki dudes that would be saying 6'10 wide white is acting tough

Can happen to anyone. Its street fight, could just be outnumbered. Only solution is own gun or not get in such situation
I'd go down fighting. Or at least run the fuck away. It's a bitch move on a guy like that to hit an old man anyway.

But a 6'9 gymaxxed guy knocks out your mother. At least kick him in the balls or bite his ear off. Grab a weapon or some shit.

Over for Arabs... a schizo on a homosexual forum confused them for curry
Tbh every ethnic is curry one way or the other.

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
I'd go down fighting. Or at least run the fuck away. It's a bitch move on a guy like that to hit an old man anyway.

But a 6'9 gymaxxed guy knocks out your mother. At least kick him in the balls or bite his ear off. Grab a weapon or some shit.

Yes but have seen road rages where guy just pulls out gun n shoot. You cant really do much. I will be more scared of 5'6 mma fighter than 6'9 bodybuilder. Bodybuilder muscle are mostly for show n they gas fast.

I rather not escalate if i have no control. Prob run away so can call for help or whatever the best move is. At end of day, rather hire hitman and get his entire family tortured to death than all die fighting

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Piotr Kowalski the Polish lord of all truck drivers is curry too, got it

3918945 IMG 4885