Father will not allow me mandibular advancement

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
fake sleep apnea and get it covered by insurance

fake sleep apnea and get it covered by insurance
It´s not that easy, brah. There is a metod how they can truly confirm it (sleep study). You must have a real respiratory arrest in the sleep.

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath

this video should make them understand. watch it first though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
Tell him he's a recessed subhuman that cursed you with his subhumanity and that he only reproduced by being a betabuxx.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
He mocks me and says I will never have my "perfect trophy wife" if I don't get it and claims that looks are superficial

We both spoke with the orthodontist and my father claims that the ortho only says that my recessed mandible will lead to breathing problems later in life because he is making money off of the surgery. (Although he isn't doing the surgery himself, because he is an ortho, and not a maxiofacial surgeon.)

He also tells me I am a very good looking young man and wants me to go to therapy instead of getting the surgery because once I go to college, I will finally meet women who appreciate me for my intelligence and talent rather than superficial ones who only date for looks.

I have attached my side xray.

View attachment 282770

It seems like he has bred an incel and left him to rot without concern. This is disheartening and will prevent me from looksmaxxing any further. How can I make him understand?

You my friend as a fellow subhuman deserve free surgery like myself.

There isn't much space for bss

I agree. The plan that was laid out by my orthodontist and I was that we'd try a facemask for some months and if that didn't work we would LF1. But who knows if any of that can proceed now

I already tried, believe me mate. And as for your last part, yes, that is true, I am aware of my nose being fucked, but any sort of maxilla surgery/advancement would need to take place prior to any sort of rhino because that can drastically alter the shape of the nose.
Face masks are useless after 18
Hell, even before. I used them to advance maxilla since i was 16 and the only thing that worked was Bimax
In the end, since I'm 18, I just need to convince insurance that I need it.

So now the thread has become

How the fuck do I convince my insurance to give me maxiofacial surgery?

I already have a referral from the ortho. What should I expect to be pressed regarding?

Yeah, god bless you mate. Fucking lucky bastard
If your ortho recommended it you're set

Last edited:
Damn man I will probably be heading towards almost the exact same treatment plan (except mine is CCW). My mom is very rigidly against doing anything at all even though I'm ugly (the god created people the way they're meant to be bs). I'm halfway convincing my dad by explaining all of the benefits of looking better with no harm to my health and how one procedure could help me through many things later in life. Basically, halfway blackpilling them without any of the "it's over" sentiment. Do they know you're on PSL sites?

Last edited:
Why your father would admit that his own son is subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Well shit son, wageslave, get a side hustle, start trapping, maybe u could planemaxx to europe and get the surgery (it would be cheaper there even including cost of flights)

Am I the only one with a dad that cares about aesthetics and doesnt peddle the personality crap?
My Mother is all about aesthatics she even wants to do upper blepharoplasty and some filler hahaha

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
  • +1
Reactions: Almu
Create morphs and show him before/afters.

Google symptoms of a recessed maxilla/mandible and start exaggerating all of them. Get doctors notes/reports to back you up.

Organize consults with top surgeons who will sell the idea to your dad for you. They're salespeople, remember.

Lastly, just don't give up. Make life hell for your dad, talk about it every waking moment of every day until he weakens. He will eventually give it if you're persistent enough.