Feedback

Final82

Final82

Gold
Hello guys
How would you rank the face? And what are possible plastic surgery options ? Other than fat loss, I am thinking nose job , chin and jaw augmentation . Will it help ?
Height 6-1”, 15 percent body fat , 220 pounds.
Matching with only fat chicks, or single moms on tinder/ bumble . Occasional 5-6/10 but she doesn’t start convo or reply .

Attachments

• E53ED7DD-6E04-4F51-963A-8D16939332D3.jpeg
    E53ED7DD-6E04-4F51-963A-8D16939332D3.jpeg
    57 KB · Views: 59
  • +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
I am seeking constructive feedback . Please !

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
If I were you and I had to chose just one procedure it 101% would be a Hair Transplant. Nose, chin and jaw surgeries won't work if you are bald tbh. Fat loss + HT and after you see the results, you can decide if you need other surgeries.

No offense OP but I think I have bad news for you. You're def gonna have to gymmaxx and get a hair transplant or stop shaving your head.

Thanks ! Yes - I was getting bald in the middle of the head so shaved it completely for now. Hair transplant is also on the list .
I have had 6/10 GFs in the past but last 2-3 years things have gotten worse for us all - thanks to online dating apps
That’s me with hair 3 years ago . Dated a 5/10 for over a year .

Attachments

• FA2B5C9E-5764-44E7-BD73-F987FF074E40.jpeg
    FA2B5C9E-5764-44E7-BD73-F987FF074E40.jpeg
    41 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
lose fat first
maybe ht
dont think you need lower third work all that much tbh

thanks ! Def HT after fat loss ( goal 8-9 p) . What about nose ?

where are you from?

Mix of curry Indian ( 50 percent ), White (12.5) , Black (12.5) and Middle eastern (25)

thanks ! Def HT after fat loss ( goal 8-9 p) . What about nose ?
nose is very big. maybe look into alar base reduction perhaps add some more rhino (probably would go bad if you dont add some more nose work, dont want fucked unnatural proportions, consult with a surgeon before doing anything ofc hell tell you).
lose fat though, do that first then look at where you are at how you like it whether you want to get more work done and throw large amounts of money on surgery. you look standard to me btw, 4/10PSL from face alone, 4.5PSL with height and mass included, 5PSL after you lose the fat, dont sweat it

• +1
Reactions: Final82
Honestly it's pointless even asking for surgery advice until people can get a good look at your bone structure underneath that facial fat. Just looking at you now I would say there's a good chance that with low body fat, you wouldn't need any surgeries. Overall structure of the face looks fine to me, although again its hard to say firmly when things are hidden by facial fat.

Yes you have a wide nose that could probably benefit from improvement, however I wouldn't expect any drastic changes from rhino in terms of reducting the width - wide ethnic noses tend to have thicker skin which limits how much they can reshape the tip. So l think your nose is always going to be of the wider variety, however that's certainly not a problem since you have an ethnic look which suits it.

• +1
Reactions: bain
Yes, agree . I do think I have a decent jaw . So first step : Gym max and lose BF to 7-8 percent , and HT.
With the height, and gym max , plus high end career with decent status , overall SMV 7 after fat loss and HT ?
nose is very big. maybe look into alar base reduction perhaps add some more rhino (probably would go bad if you dont add some more nose work, dont want fucked unnatural proportions, consult with a surgeon before doing anything ofc hell tell you).
lose fat though, do that first then look at where you are at how you like it whether you want to get more work done and throw large amounts of money on surgery. you look standard to me btw, 4/10PSL from face alone, 4.5PSL with height and mass included, 5PSL after you lose the fat, dont sweat it
So you think I can be 8/10 ?? After HT, 7-8 p fat and Better facial structure visible ? You said PSL 5 - that’s around 84.15 percentile , so 8/10 ??

Last edited:
Ok I get your points - let’s not be harsh on each other . As explained , I have had GFs 5-6/ 10 in the past and also currently have one 4/10 ( a bit thick but ok face and younger with no kids ). So clearly no incel here . Let’s try to help each other with constructive thoughts ?

Lose weight

• +1
Reactions: Final82 and jefferson
HOLY FUCKJ ITS OVER BOYO
immigrant face + bald + ugly + big bf + 0 muscles + even with all that you still look beta

no hope

2yVt8vK.jpg
LMAOOOO.

In all honesty if he went to the gym and got on roids he could ogremax like Brian Shaw (in shorter form)

Look like you came straight from the pyramids b oyo

Haha . At least some skinny mummies will find me attractive then lol

Private Pyle / 10