Feel immense FOMO rn - right now I feel how a heroine addict would feel if he hasnt got enough money for heroine

cos i was isolated out of my group of friends from school/college. i told you i dont fit in with 6ft ethnics and thats all bham consists of. and no education evironment to make more in since then, not that id fit in there anyways
Htf were you isolated? Nigga just join a sports club JFL.

how can i improve socially when i dont go outside. my job is online, no friends, no gf, dont see any family, go to gym at 11pm every night so i dont have to see anyone. but im not even unNT just subhuman i dont even want to be seen in public anymore. couldnt even bring myself to go food shopping this weekend
Jesus fuck you really aren't making this easy :lul:

Well force yourself to go into social situations then bitch, join an adults soccer team. Fr you're not at much of a disadvantage in soccer due to height as only headbutt require height. Gain the respect of your peers by showing them you put in the work to improve. If you are a good player they have no choice to respect you. I think deep down you know what you need to do and could easily think of solutions similar to this one but you're not trying. I mean hell you're not even motivated enough to go to the fucking store. You're gonna need to wake up and acknowledge it's you who can change things and no one else.

Htf were you isolated? Nigga just join a sports club JFL.
because why would a bunch of 6ft-6ft5 ethnic moggers want to be seen with some little subhuman whiteboy. its just a statusmin. and was inevitable. hence my bio on this site

and I told u i tried MMA didnt work. but i give up here anyways im gonna try build a new life in sea

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Jesus fuck you really aren't making this easy :lul:

Well force yourself to go into social situations then bitch, join an adults soccer team. Fr you're not at much of a disadvantage in soccer due to height as only headbutt require height. Gain the respect of your peers by showing them you put in the work to improve. If you are a good player they have no choice to respect you. I think deep down you know what you need to do and could easily think of solutions similar to this one but you're not trying. I mean hell you're not even motivated enough to go to the fucking store. You're gonna need to wake up and acknowledge it's you who can change things and no one else.
nah i stopped playing football when i was like 13 cos thats when everyone was just way bigger than me and it made it impossible id just get manhandled or shit on a disrespected. would be even worse now since i didnt grow since then and all of them grew into big men

because why would a bunch of 6ft-6ft5 ethnic moggers want to be seen with some little subhuman whiteboy. its just a statusmin. and was inevitable. hence my bio on this site

and I told u i tried MMA didnt work. but i give up here anyways im gonna try build a new life in sea
It "didn't work"?
I'd love to know how long you attended an MMA gym...

It "didn't work"?
I'd love to know how long you attended an MMA gym...
like a year . 6 months in 2 diff gyms.

i even followed a few guys on insta from the gyms and none followed back

like a year . 6 months in 2 diff gyms.

i even followed a few guys on insta from the gyms and none followed back
So what do you mean by "it didn't work" what were you expecting to happen

• JFL
idk tbh. i suppose combat sports arent team sports

delusional af tbh. I have many tall friends, you are just socially retarded lol. MMA classes you need to be consistent, that's when people respect you

idk tbh. i suppose combat sports arent team sports
Gonna be honest I don't believe you, anyone who's practiced MMA for a year would have a fundamental understanding of the importance of discipline and would aquire some confidence in themselves as a result of pushing yourself.

I love you brah but this needs to be said

You don't want to change because it requires effort, you didn't come here for advice you came here to be supported. The truth is you don't deserve support. As of now you're worthless, and it has nothing to do with your physicaly body. I find it incredibly hard to believe you got to the 6 month mark of MMA, acknowledged you were getting nothing out of it, and continued for 6 months, not only that but you actively forced yourself to make the uncomfortable switch from one to gym to another. This is bullshit. You aren't improving because you don't want to. Until you're honest with yourself anything anyone says will just go in one ear and out the other.

It's time to wake up and it needs to be now

I'm here for ya broh you can message me anytime and we can grow together

Last edited:
  • +1
this nigga thought people would actively talk to him or some shit. I've made good friends from my BJJ class. My MMA gym in hometown has tonnes of guys my age - will probs hang out with them soon too. Imo once you are a decent fighter, people will like and respect you

delusional af tbh. I have many tall friends, you are just socially retarded lol. MMA classes you need to be consistent, that's when people respect you
if you say so but i honestly am pretty 100% sure it was my low social status from being a short af whiteboy.

and i was consistent. no one will respect me at this height

eserve support. As of now you're worthless, and it has nothing to do with your physicaly body. I find it incredibly hard to believe you got to the 6 month mark of MMA, acknowledged you were getting nothing out of it, and continued for 6 months, not only that but you actively forced yourself to make the uncomfortable switch from one to gym to another. This is bullshit. You aren't improving because you don't want to. Until you're honest with yourself anything anyone says will just go in one ear and out the other.
well i stopped going cos its pointless after LL so i just need to focus on boxing now

this nigga thought people would actively talk to him or some shit. I've made good friends from my BJJ class. My MMA gym in hometown has tonnes of guys my age - will probs hang out with them soon too. Imo once you are a decent fighter, people will like and respect you

ah maybe wouldve fit in more when i became more competent. even tho i was the only white kid in there

and people are meant to actively talk to u. or at least like 50% of the time. I used to try talk to people all the time but then i realise no one tries to talk to me. so i stopped within the last few months and now ive realised that people try talk to me first 0% of the time so i just accept that im just subhuman enough for people to not want to associate with me

• JFL
if you say so but i honestly am pretty 100% sure it was my low social status from being a short af whiteboy.

well i stopped going cos its pointless after LL so i just need to focus on boxing now

ah maybe wouldve fit in more when i became more competent. even tho i was the only white kid in there

and people are meant to actively talk to u. or at least like 50% of the time. I used to try talk to people all the time but then i realise no one tries to talk to me. so i stopped within the last few months and now ive realised that people try talk to me first 0% of the time so i just accept that im just subhuman enough for people to not want to associate with me
Damn he didn't wake up:feelswah:

@FailedNormieManlet we tried broh

• JFL

Nigga in my judo club which is tiny. I am one of the best fighters there and also youngest, so everyone speaks to me and the coaches are always nice to me and shit.

In my BJJ club everyone worse than me sucks my dick and wants to be friends with me, everyone above me some are nice but most ignore me. That's how martial arts places are, there is pecking order. If you are shit fighter and you come to everyone being super needy and having convos you will look like an idiot. Idk how boxing is, but I sometimes talk during BJJ and I'll compliment my partner if they do something good. Sometimes the better guys partner up with me and teach me shit, etc.

If you are shit and put 0 effort in, people can sense it and you get given 0 respect. I am the smallest guy by far in my BJJ club and the lightest too. Yet most people like me and even some of the more experienced guys actively partner with me because I can show them a bit of judo and standup.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Nigga in my judo club which is tiny. I am one of the best fighters there and also youngest, so everyone speaks to me and the coaches are always nice to me and shit.

In my BJJ club everyone worse than me sucks my dick and wants to be friends with me, everyone above me some are nice but most ignore me. That's how martial arts places are, there is pecking order. If you are shit fighter and you come to everyone being super needy and having convos you will look like an idiot. Idk how boxing is, but I sometimes talk during BJJ and I'll compliment my partner if they do something good. Sometimes the better guys partner up with me and teach me shit, etc.

If you are shit and put 0 effort in, people can sense it and you get given 0 respect. I am the smallest guy by far in my BJJ club and the lightest too. Yet most people like me and even some of the more experienced guys actively partner with me because I can show them a bit of judo and standup.
hmm yeah. sounds like competence is the main factor in places like that. i suppose just need to get on with it

There's no way he didn't feel even atleast a bit more confident after a year of BJJ this is a entire story fabricated in order to cope, the lengths some people go to...:trepidation:

• +1

There's no way he didn't feel even atleast a bit more confident after a year of BJJ this is a entire story fabricated in order to cope, the lengths some people go to...

@FailedNormieManlet @zv1212 anyways thanks for the help tonight boyos ill think about what u guys are trying to say need to sleep now for my wagiecucking tmr

• JFL
There's no way he didn't feel even atleast a bit more confident after a year of BJJ this is a entire story fabricated in order to cope, the lengths some people go to...
i did feel a bit more confident, didnt effect anythng tho cos all that matters is genes

There's no way he didn't feel even atleast a bit more confident after a year of BJJ this is a entire story fabricated in order to cope, the lengths some people go to...:trepidation:
i think he did muay thai jfl.

And its not like he was half assing for a year that just doesn't make sense, nobody would continue to pay for a membership and lessons for an entire fucking year if they didn't intent to put in effort that's why I think there's no way this shit is real. And the environment he describes is nothing like a MMA gym.

Nigga gave me subhuman genetics and ive been suffering the last 21 years. I deserve it 10x. I dont even have human rights like everyone else does.

Plus the nigga has a massive business with like 40 employees expanding with AI robots and shit, new cars motorbikes, 4 holidays a month.

Nigga just brags to me and lets me suffer my shit lonely life caused by him when i didnt even ask to or want to be born

and its not even like i want him to pay for it(which would be more than fair. if anything i deserve it paid + compensation)

i just want him to get a bank loan and ill pay off my subhuman genetics monthly like the subhuman scum i am. him out of pocket £0. literally nothing stopping him. he just wants me to suffer like everoyne else in this world
Fuck you with your successful ass dad nigga

And its not like he was half assing for a year that just doesn't make sense, nobody would continue to pay for a membership and lessons for an entire fucking year if they didn't intent to put in effort that's why I think there's no way this shit is real. And the environment he describes is nothing like a MMA gym.
i did improve nigga ive got a hard af headkick, shit loads of home training, stretching, and researching muay thai strats etc

Ur dads a bitch and u are as well tbh

• +1
Fuck you with your successful ass dad nigga
hes fucking uselss bald subhuman manlet scum, no point in him even existing. he exists purely to watch me suffer and maximise his dopamine like the true narc that he is

• JFL
Reactions: youngmax
i did improve nigga ive got a hard af headkick, shit loads of home training, stretching, and researching muay thai strats etc
Ok fine, then admit it wasn't a year or even close to it :ogre:

hes fucking uselss bald subhuman manlet scum, no point in him even existing. he exists purely to watch me suffer and maximise his dopamine like the true narc that he is
40 employees though. I don’t think my dad ever had a single employee in his life :lul:

• JFL
How tall are you ffs