Feel immense FOMO rn - right now I feel how a heroine addict would feel if he hasnt got enough money for heroine

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
Not talking to any girls just broke it off with the only girl i was speaking to cos she was rude to me the other day and she can only come back if she begs now
So feel no dopamine from that. if anything dopamine is in the negative rn cos of that. i was attached to her aswell

Need surgeries ASAP begging my dad to help me get a loan cos its his fault im genetically inferior and he wont help.

Gonna take me years to save up cos ive still got 2 more months in apprenticeship then got to get another job which will be painful

So ive got literally nothing to help me cope. im years away from fixing myself up. no friends, no gf to help me cope

i feel so empty rn and unloved and exiled from society. i feel disconnected with the world any all people. the only people i speak to are you bunch of autists

any advice?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Informationcapitali, Deleted member, TrestIsBest and 2 others
Not talking to any girls just broke it off with the only girl i was speaking to cos she was rude to me the other day and she can only come back if she begs now
So feel no dopamine from that. if anything dopamine is in the negative rn cos of that. i was attached to her aswell

Need surgeries ASAP begging my dad to help me get a loan cos its his fault im genetically inferior and he wont help.

Gonna take me years to save up cos ive still got 2 more months in apprenticeship then got to get another job which will be painful

So ive got literally nothing to help me cope. im years away from fixing myself up. no friends, no gf to help me cope

i feel so empty rn and unloved and exiled from society. i feel disconnected with the world any all people. the only people i speak to are you bunch of autists

any advice?
JFL at you asking your dad for a loan to get LL you fucking autist.

Who was the chick you were talking to, redpill me on her and post pic of her? I wanna see the sorts of girls you get

JFL at you asking your dad for a loan to get LL you fucking autist.
:feelskek::feelskek:damn do you think hes gonna think im an autist? I sent him a document with all the height studies on dating life, earnings, social etc.. and shit loads of heightpill videos and the imgur of like 300 screenshots of women wishing short men were dead

Who was the chick you were talking to, redpill me on her and post pic of her? I wanna see the sorts of girls you get
ah it doesnt matter now shes gone:feelscry: best i can get is LTBs rn if im lucky + fraud hard. idek if i can get that actually. i stopped talking to girls entirely since being blackpilled about a year ago.

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
:feelskek::feelskek:damn do you think hes gonna think im an autist? I sent him a document with all the height studies on dating life, earnings, social etc.. and shit loads of heightpill videos and the imgur of like 300 screenshots of women wishing short men were dead

ah it doesnt matter now shes gone:feelscry: best i can get is LTBs rn if im lucky + fraud hard. idek if i can get that actually. i stopped talking to girls entirely since being blackpilled about a year ago.
pm me a pic of her nigga, I made a post about the MQNP girl who wants to get coffee with me.

Nigga you have to be trolling me, JFL if you acc sent a document. I doubt you did this though.

How did u meet the girl nigga

pm me a pic of her nigga, I made a post about the MQNP girl who wants to get coffee with me.

Nigga you have to be trolling me, JFL if you acc sent a document. I doubt you did this though.

How did u meet the girl nigga
i havent even met her + shes ginger. id rather not, out of embarrassment. and nice go for it let me know how it goes even tho i still dont understand these mqnp terms

And ded srs I did that, why do u think I wouldnt?

And tinder bro. 1 of my like 4 matches in the past 2 months

• Woah
i havent even met her + shes ginger. id rather not, out of embarrassment. and nice go for it let me know how it goes even tho i still dont understand these mqnp terms

And ded srs I did that, why do u think I wouldnt?

And tinder bro. 1 of my like 4 matches in the past 2 months
how was she rude? Nigga you're on looksmax nothing to be shy about, I ain't even gonna judge. Have you seen the girl I am speaking about? I posted her pic in that thread.

NP = non primal
P = primal e.g. love island, fake lips and tits type

You are actually autistic if you posted that shit to your dad, how tall is he? He is probs crying in his room thinking why is his son so retarded

Ur the homie but ngl expecting your dad to loan you for LL is beyond cuck tier, wait until you have the money nigga that's incredibly inconsiderate.

how was she rude? Nigga you're on looksmax nothing to be shy about, I ain't even gonna judge. Have you seen the girl I am speaking about? I posted her pic in that thread.
well i was watching netflixparty with her (google it) and she just randomly left without saying bye so i did it back to her today and gave her dead as fuck replies the subhuman ginger scum.

link the thread ur talking about

You are actually autistic if you posted that shit to your dad, how tall is he? He is probs crying in his room thinking why is his son so retarded
Is it really that bad? Dont u think its just an obvious reality tho? Ik its kinda autistic i didnt think that bad. It did take like 3 weeks to work myself up to get the balls to send it to him. hes your height. and :feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Gerardwayfan and FailedNormieManlet
Ur the homie but ngl expecting your dad to loan you for LL is beyond cuck tier, wait until you have the money nigga that's incredibly inconsiderate.
Nigga gave me subhuman genetics and ive been suffering the last 21 years. I deserve it 10x. I dont even have human rights like everyone else does.

Plus the nigga has a massive business with like 40 employees expanding with AI robots and shit, new cars motorbikes, 4 holidays a month.

Nigga just brags to me and lets me suffer my shit lonely life caused by him when i didnt even ask to or want to be born

and its not even like i want him to pay for it(which would be more than fair. if anything i deserve it paid + compensation)

i just want him to get a bank loan and ill pay off my subhuman genetics monthly like the subhuman scum i am. him out of pocket £0. literally nothing stopping him. he just wants me to suffer like everoyne else in this world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest and FailedNormieManlet
well i was watching netflixparty with her (google it) and she just randomly left without saying bye so i did it back to her today and gave her dead as fuck replies the subhuman ginger scum.

link the thread ur talking about

Is it really that bad? Dont u think its just an obvious reality tho? Ik its kinda autistic i didnt think that bad. It did take like 3 weeks to work myself up to get the balls to send it to him. hes your height. and :feelskek::feelskek:
This is the thread

Nigga you are subhuman af, why did you even bother watching netflix and shit with her? Why didn't you just ask her to get coffee with you, then do this shit later? Wtf year 9 dating strategy is this??

Yeah dude it is bad and fucking autistic. Just go to the gym ffs

Nigga you are subhuman af, why did you even bother watching netflix and shit with her? Why didn't you just ask her to get coffee with you, then do this shit later? Wtf year 9 dating strategy is this??
:feelskek::feelskek: just lonely bro and its nice for company
Yeah dude it is bad and fucking autistic. Just go to the gym ffs
fuckfuckfuck no wonder he just left me on read while i just continued to beg him.

and ill check out ur thread

• JFL
Nigga gave me subhuman genetics and ive been suffering the last 21 years. I deserve it 10x. I dont even have human rights like everyone else does.

Plus the nigga has a massive business with like 40 employees expanding with AI robots and shit, new cars motorbikes, 4 holidays a month.

Nigga just brags to me and lets me suffer my shit lonely life caused by him when i didnt even ask to or want to be born

and its not even like i want him to pay for it(which would be more than fair. if anything i deserve it paid + compensation)

i just want him to get a bank loan and ill pay off my subhuman genetics monthly like the subhuman scum i am. him out of pocket £0. literally nothing stopping him. he just wants me to suffer like everoyne else in this world
Jesus dude you actually feel resentment towards your dad for having you :lul:

Is he a manlet or something, sounds to me like he's compensated with moneymaxxing and you could follow in his footsteps instead of whining about your genetics

• JFL
:feelskek::feelskek: just lonely bro and its nice for company

fuckfuckfuck no wonder he just left me on read while i just continued to beg him.

and ill check out ur thread
do you live in a single parent household or some shit? I swear your dad must be tired of your autistic shit. Not even joking bro, just fucking get hobbies and stop being so concerned about your height man. Literally you are good looking

yeah? immense resentment i wish someone put a bullet in my mom or dads skull before having me so i wasnt born

Is he a manlet or something, sounds to me like he's compensated with moneymaxxing and you could follow in his footsteps instead of whining about your genetics
yeah he is the manlet scum.

and moneymaxxing doesnt work bro its 2022. genes is all that matters.

and even he proves this theory ... with all his money he couldnt compensate cos all he does is date gigalandwhales

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member and FailedNormieManlet

nigga aren't you 5'5 too? Manlet bros <3

• Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
do you live in a single parent household or some shit? I swear your dad must be tired of your autistic shit. Not even joking bro, just fucking get hobbies and stop being so concerned about your height man. Literally you are good looking
i just live with my mom. he got sick of putting up with my shit and kicked me out of his a few years ago. only met him recently to ask him to fund my LL

Hobbies like what? I go gym most days but what else are u meant to do after that

cant do any mma or anything cos its useless after the surgery

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member and FailedNormieManlet
Indeed brah, apes together strong :feelsgood:
5'5 niggas have best personalities, short people are funnier too. We gotta compensate for our height JFL

yeah? immense resentment i wish someone put a bullet in my mom or dads skull before having me so i wasnt born

yeah he is the manlet scum.

and moneymaxxing doesnt work bro its 2022. genes is all that matters.

and even he proves this theory ... with all his money he couldnt compensate cos all he does is date gigalandwhales
Damn you need to murdermax brah I don't see much of a solution, with all this self loathing you gotta beat the fuck out of someone to prove you're not a beta. Hit the street and start assaulting niggas after you train hard asf for a few months. Only assault people who seems like dicks

• JFL
i just live with my mom. he got sick of putting up with my shit and kicked me out of his a few years ago. only met him recently to ask him to fund my LL

Hobbies like what? I go gym most days but what else are u meant to do after that

cant do any mma or anything cos its useless after the surgery
Damn man, what sort of stuff did you do that made him kick you out if you don't mind me asking?

Tbh man, no offence, but why are you even in contact with him? He sounds like a prick for doing that.

Forget about surgery for now dude, try to enjoy your life and pick up a sport, where you will meet people. Honestly dude, don't put your life on hold for LL. Plenty of short dudes have gfs

Broh it's not useless you'll still have the fundamentals down and can ascend physically once again a year after LL

You gotta fitness max there's no other way I'm telling ya broh

5'5 niggas have best personalities, short people are funnier too. We gotta compensate for our height JFL
It's true asf, normal height dudes are dull for the most part

• +1
Damn man, what sort of stuff did you do that made him kick you out if you don't mind me asking?

Tbh man, no offence, but why are you even in contact with him? He sounds like a prick for doing that.
ah nah it wasnt like a deep kicking out just didnt get along

Forget about surgery for now dude, try to enjoy your life and pick up a sport, where you will meet people. Honestly dude, don't put your life on hold for LL. Plenty of short dudes have gfs
dude i do not fit in in birmingham as me ive tried going to clubs and classes and sports and im treated as subhuman cos i am. I need LL to have a normal life.

• +1
ah nah it wasnt like a deep kicking out just didnt get along

dude i do not fit in in birmingham as me ive tried going to clubs and classes and sports and im treated as subhuman cos i am. I need LL to have a normal life.
nigga just be NT, how fucking hard is that

• +1
nigga just be NT, how fucking hard is that
Honestly it seems like it would hard asf to be NT in Birmingham. They got bro-culture if you know what I mean, it would be difficult to be insecure and still participate in that crowd. Never actually been to EU but that's how it seems to me

• +1
people hate me before i start talking. no one even wants to speak to me they specifically avoid everywhere i go
Bro you've said this before pls pm me pic I gotta know if this is all in your head. Some people just have that look but I'd have to see to know

• +1
Honestly it seems like it would hard asf to be NT in Birmingham. They got bro-culture if you know what I mean, it would be difficult to be insecure and still participate in that crowd. Never actually been to EU but that's how it seems to me
I am NT, I just get segregated and socially isolated cos they dont want my subhuman genetics associated with them

Bro you've said this before pls pm me pic I gotta know if this is all in your head. Some people just have that look but I'd have to see to know
no man its over

people hate me before i start talking. no one even wants to speak to me they specifically avoid everywhere i go
Happens to me in big cities with lots of middle class white people tbh

Why do you think that?

He is good looking, mogs me.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
damn do you think hes gonna think im an autist? I sent him a document with all the height studies on dating life, earnings, social etc.. and shit loads of heightpill videos and the imgur of like 300 screenshots of women wishing short men were dead
Lmao, and you think you're going to have all those benefits from stretching your fucking legs?
It's like saying a negro will get an IQ and work-ethic boost by dying his hair blonde and straightening it.

Lmao, and you think you're going to have all those benefits from stretching your fucking legs?
It's like saying a negro will get an IQ and work-ethic boost by dying his hair blonde and straightening it.
I'm getting 3 inch LL + moving to a 3 inches shorter country. Basically gaining 6 inches in height. That's a completely different life. And in reality the only bit i cared about was the dating aspect but didnt want that to be the main aspect when sending it to my fucking father

Honestly bro the way you talk makes me agree, LL would do nothing for you. You don't give yourself a chance and nobody talks more shit about themselves than you do. You need to fix your confidence and stop caring about what others think long before you consider spending 30k on LL no offense

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
And what's your height and weight you couldn't possibly be more subhuman than me

Happens to me in big cities with lots of middle class white people tbh
see at least you fit in with the ethnics. who are usually shorter anyways. now imagine having to fit in with whites who are 6ft minimum in our generation

• +1
see at least you fit in with the ethnics. who are usually shorter anyways. now imagine having to fit in with whites who are 6ft minimum in our generation
I fit in with other whites tbh. I just don’t fit in with P types

I'm 5"5 and get along with everyone, it's not your height it's the way you carry yourself. btw the whole "They avoid me because I'm subhuman" thing makes no sense. Why would they purposely avoid mogging a manlet, anyone would be happy to stand next to your sorry ass.

• +1
I'm 5"5 and get along with everyone, it's not your height it's the way you carry yourself. BTW the whole "They avoid me because I'm subhuman" thing makes no sense. Why would they purposely avoid mogging a manlet, anyone would be happy to stand next to your sorry ass.
Just be NT! :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 17829
I'm 5"5 and get along with everyone, it's not your height it's the way you carry yourself. btw the whole "They avoid me because I'm subhuman" thing makes no sense. Why would they purposely avoid mogging a manlet, anyone would be happy to stand next to your sorry ass.
Based and NTpilled

Just be NT! :feelswhy::feelswhy:
It's not that hard to act NT, and I don't give a fuck about what people think of me in public it literally doesn't affect my life at all, if you have friends that you care about then those are the only opinions that should ever matter to you. If some guy thinks less of you for being short and legitimately avoids you because of that then they are a total piece of shit and not worth interacting with.

• +1
Bro I'll teach you how to be NT, this is the autistic guide because most people don't have so much trouble naturally. Literally record every conversation you have right after it occurs. Put it in a little pocket notebook and look at it later. See what was said to you and determine what the best possible response would have been, it's literally homework and it's not that hard to do either. Most non NT's deep down know how to respond but have had so little practice they just can't put it into action. You can make it brah this self hate you post every other day is not helpful. You need to focus on delayed gratification and improving yourself socially. Actually try this for just a week broh and I promise you'll be more mindful. I do this but don't actually write it down I instead just replay interactions in my head and prepare for potential interactions.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and FailedNormieManlet
When you walk into a room analyze the environment, who may interact with me, who may I try to interact with? What will they say? What should I respond with? You don't need to go super deep as conversations will become natural after like 15 seconds of talking.

• +1
Bro I'll teach you how to be NT, this is the autistic guide because most people don't have so much trouble naturally. Literally record every conversation you have right after it occurs. Put it in a little pocket notebook and look at it later. See what was said to you and determine what the best possible response would have been, it's literally homework and it's not that hard to do either. Most non NT's deep down know how to respond but have had so little practice they just can't put it into action. You can make it brah this self hate you post every other day is not helpful. You need to focus on delayed gratification and improving yourself socially. Actually try this for just a week broh and I promise you'll be more mindful. I do this but don't actually write it down I instead just replay interactions in my head and prepare for potential interactions.
how can i improve socially when i dont go outside. my job is online, no friends, no gf, dont see any family, go to gym at 11pm every night so i dont have to see anyone. but im not even unNT just subhuman i dont even want to be seen in public anymore. couldnt even bring myself to go food shopping this weekend

• JFL
nigga just be NT, how fucking hard is that :feelsuhh:
It's not that hard to act NT, and I don't give a fuck about what people think of me in public it literally doesn't affect my life at all, if you have friends that you care about then those are the only opinions that should ever matter to you. If some guy thinks less of you for being short and legitimately avoids you because of that then they are a total piece of shit and not worth interacting with. :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Prince88, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
how can i improve socially when i dont go outside. my job is online, no friends, no gf, dont see any family, go to gym at 11pm every night so i dont have to see anyone. but im not even unNT just subhuman i dont even want to be seen in public anymore. couldnt even bring myself to go food shopping this weekend
JFL you have no friends, over for you then

nigga how? You clearly must have friedns
cos i was isolated out of my group of friends from school/college. i told you i dont fit in with 6ft ethnics and thats all bham consists of. and no education evironment to make more in since then, not that id fit in there anyways

• So Sad