Feeling way "too old" for this forum now

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
Most of the 2023-2024 cels like 90%+ are fuckin 13-17 yr old
I feel like an old 19 yr old man talking with these kids who haven't even finished developing their 5'7 tiny ass bodies yet theyll argue stupid blackpill arguments
I turn 20 this yr and it will be beyond depressing to be registered on such a forum for my 20's
I really don't know how 25+ cels cope here. It's over saar

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro, RAMU KAKA, seethe and 28 others
yea i'm 28, way too old for this shut man

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 48839, chukopops, seethe and 12 others
im 26 buddyboyo

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, datboijj, coispet and 4 others
im 26 as well. The little younglings are so sad. Crazy how bad i mog them with my 50+ bodies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, bronzeagepervert, N8verBegan and 5 others
I feel like an old 19 yr old man talking with these kids who haven't even finished developing their 5'7 tiny ass bodies yet theyll argue stupid blackpill arguments
I turn 20 this yr and it will be beyond depressing to be registered on such a forum for my 20's
IMG 3876

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Orvka381, datboijj and 6 others
same

it’s weird cuz i’ll be 40 in a few days but don’t fit in with the pua mindset people my age that frequent smf or sosuave but don’t fit in with the tik tok kids here either

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: RichmondBread, seethe, datboijj and 3 others
also new yt video go run it up

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: seethe and datboijj
these kids who haven't even finished developing their 5'7 tiny ass bodies yet theyll argue stupid blackpill arguments
:rage::rage::rage::rage:

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
Hi! Hope you have an amazing day.

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
I am 18, am i an oldcel too now

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and sub5c3l
If you could turn back time. How would you help one of our friend @Schery6 we lost to suicide.

Also what measures would you take to prevent it from happening again.

Also your opinions on @Blackgymmax who killed this young man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv, Blackgymmax and sub5c3l
I'm 28 but yeah I know how you feel. I've been both too old (right now) to be on forums, but there was a time I was also too young (when I was 10 or 11 and I LARPed as 16 because everyone else was 15+ over there).

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: seethe, ElTruecel, brucewayne78 and 3 others
I'm 28 but yeah I know how you feel. I've been both too old (right now) to be on forums, but there was a time I was also too young (when I was 10 or 11 and I LARPed as 16 because everyone else was 15+ over there).
I have never met another user who used to rot on incel forums at the age of 12 like me

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, ggg.tv, oatmeal and 2 others
If you could turn back time. How would you help one of our friend @Schery6 we lost to suicide.

LYNCH THAT NIGGER AND BURN HIS NIGGEROID BODY

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: seethe, brucewayne78, itzyaboyJJ and 1 other person
I have never met another user who used to rot on incel forums at the age of 12 like me
Not incel forums. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I'm talking about the forum that Smosh used to have. They were a really famous Youtube duo and they had the most amount of subscribers in the mid-2000s and early 2010s.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and PseduoAryan
Not incel forums. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I'm talking about the forum that Smosh used to have. They were a really famous Youtube duo and they had the most amount of subscribers in the mid-2000s and early 2010s.
I remember watching him in 2013

• Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers

To answer your question, I don’t know much about @Schery6 but I would’ve tried to reason with him if I knew he had suicidal thoughts.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and Michael Myers

Last edited:
To answer your question, I don’t know much about @Schery6 but I would’ve tried to reason with him if I knew he had suicidal thoughts. My opinion on @Blackgymmax
AI or fed which one is it you dumb nighger, who are you

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler and itzyaboyJJ
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and Samsepioler
I remember watching him in 2013
Them, right? Smosh were two people, Anthony Padilla and Ian Hecox. Then they were bought by a company in the 2010s and Anthony left Smosh sometime later. I think they recently got back together again.

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
you dont talk like a normal human being
There is no such thing as normality . I just keep my sentences civilized, would saying the n word and declaring my hate against Jews make me seem normal here?

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and sub5c3l
There is no such thing as normality . I just keep my sentences civilized, would saying the n word and declaring my hate against Jews make me seem normal here?
least obvious fed

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_ and itzyaboyJJ
these are the pics i use on tinder lol
View attachment 2841658
U get a good amount of matches?

Also since ur rich I recommend u purchase the canon g7x mark ii since it’s the camera every ig influencer uses

The aesthetic it gives to pics and quality are unreal.

@itzyaboyJJ

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
Stfu you have life on easy mode. It's easy to have a high and mighty attitude when you've won the genetic lottery. You have rose tinted glasses lol.

Dnr u Ai Kys nga and get penetrated by my bbc
@sub5c3l

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
oldcel subforum soon.

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
Whats the exact location looks like something out of last of us
hong kong

you have to go thru a bunch of bush and climb along a narrow edge to get to it but it’s worth it

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover

It was easy

• JFL
Reactions: seethe, ggg.tv, PseduoAryan and 4 others
hong kong

you have to go thru a bunch of bush and climb along a narrow edge to get to it but it’s worth it
Fuark should have spent more time there. Only went to disneyland

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Nigga I'm 22 and feel young

I've been on the blackpill since 2018 so maybe that's wby

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, RichmondBread and DarkWanderer
being over 18 and being on this forum is sad

Tell me what this foid said about bgm @sub5c3l
Why would u edit it all
It was easy
@Mister Fuwy dont you feel sick living on the same land as him?
He is also a FTM trans
He is anti black
He has had 7abortions all from his brothel work in Vietnam

What a shit human being

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ggg.tv and sub5c3l