Reactions: PseduoAryan
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l
i’m 23 too bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and 5.5psl
cope harder

while you boast about being muh mature they're in their prime years enjoying life to the fullest thanks to being young, experiencing new things and being less sentient

Most of the 2023-2024 cels like 90%+ are fuckin 13-17 yr old
I feel like an old 19 yr old man talking with these kids who haven't even finished developing their 5'7 tiny ass bodies yet theyll argue stupid blackpill arguments
I turn 20 this yr and it will be beyond depressing to be registered on such a forum for my 20's
I really don't know how 25+ cels cope here. It's over saar
I’m 23

we are tired of you tbh tbh

over for oldcels

Gotta admit I feel creepy as a 35 yr when I see 13 year olds talking about their cock on here

we are tired of you tbh tbh
Ok 28yr khhv rather we are tired of your constant incel ramblings always remember that you'll never amount to anything in your shit pathetic life and you'll keep on posting on incel forums with the only change in usernames.

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
Ok 28yr khhv rather we are tired of your constant incel ramblings always remember that you'll never amount to anything in your shit pathetic life and you'll keep on posting on incel forums with the only change in usernames.
fuck you :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

im turning 20 soon and i still act like im 16

dont worry im turning 18 in month

I feel like an old 19 yr old man talking with these kids who haven't even finished developing their 5'7 tiny ass bodies yet theyll argue stupid blackpill arguments
I turn 20 this yr and it will be beyond depressing to be registered on such a forum for my 20's
Arent you 30 years old and married

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
I only stopped rotting once I started browsing this forum again. Can't relate tbh.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
yup I think I’m going to need to leave discord tbh everyone there is fucking 15-17 years old and the BP is now saturated by pretty much ntfag normies.

I'm also a 19 yrs old. Every day is a suifuel seeing these retarded youngcels

same, I'm beginning to feel ashamed of myself for arguing with a bunch of dumb kids as a grown man. Probably gonna leave .org when I hit 5555 posts cause it's a cool number, it's not dignified of me being here with the forum in its current state.

op is probably pushing 25+ larping as a kiddie

When you read about users talking about middle school + tt on here you know you're old.

Unc

I'm almost 45

• Woah
Reactions: SoundnVision
one day the babycels will join us as the oldcels

just look at bojack

I wish I was older.

mean peak in their 50s

• Woah
Reactions: SoundnVision
I turn 19 soon and some of the current users make me feel like unc ngl