Fell in love with a girl I met on yubo PART 2

coolguy1

coolguy1

Kraken
Followup of this thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/fell-in-love-with-a-girl-i-met-on-yubo-part-1.405112/#post-6731284

As I said in the previous thread, after the first date she was pretty into me. Texting alot with me, at night she didn't want me go to sleep, asking my number to also add me on whatsapp etc. Her parents are on vacation so we could meet up at her house. Second date was planned on saturday. On the days between tuesday and saturday we texted alot like I said, well mostly sending voice memos so not really texting. Now comes the date part, it was unironically the best day of my life, that's what not being touched for 19 years does to a nigga. And we didn't even have sex.

So I had to travel a bit to get to her house, we met in the afternoon. She picked me up from the bus, we walked to her home, held hands again with crossed fingers. Then we arrived at her home. Took off my shoes, she gave me some water. I drank the water, and spilled a bit on my hand jfl. Forgot to tell that I took 10mg of ritalin but it didn't really help me much. She wanted to watch that stupid ass new korean serie so we went to her room. She has a 1 person bed with a tv infront of it:love:. We don't jump straight into bed, first we just stand a bit in her room and I comment on her books and shit and then she tells me to go in the bed. I go in the bed, she joins and puts my arm around her (This is so hard to write considering what's going on now but fuck it I need to vent). We start watching the stupid serie. I hold her hand and just start playing with her hand. We do this for a bit, just touching each others arms and hands and she lays her head on my chest. DAMN BRO this felt so fucking good it's so hard to write. We weren't even paying attention to the show, only at the first like 20 minutes. She has very long nails and fucking starts touching my arm with them, going up and down:feelsohh:. From this point I don't know the exact timeline but I'll try to keep it as close to how it was as possible. When she stops doing the thing with her nails I tell her not to stop and she starts doing it again. Even though nothing much has happened, being there with her and feeling her touch mogs everything I have ever felt. Then she started laying against me like this while we were still "watching the series":

And I told her I didn't get what was happening and she said that I had to watch and then tell her what happened afterwards, because she couldn't even watch. When episode 3 (not 100% sure if it was 3), we got out of bed for dinner. She just warmed something up, nothing special happened here. Just when we wanted to go back to her room someone knocked on the door and I opened and it was her sister. I said "hey I'm coolguy1" and shook her hand. And then we went back to her room. She said she found it super awkward, but I didn't rlly found it awkward tbh.

Then I told her we should just watch a dumb show so we watched a stupid sitcom. What happened before just repeated. Then we listened to music and just did the same things as before but maybe bit different positions. Oh and I forgot to tell, before dinner she took off her jeans and put on volleybal shorts. The plan was that I would go home that night. I asked her if I could sleep over but she told me that she had to get up to work and that she had standards and wouldn't let me sleep over on the second date:lul:. So we were listening to music and I think it was like 00:00 at this point. She told me the last bus went at like 01:30, I didn't even check if this was true. I just tried staying long enough for it to be weird if I left. Then she said that I had to go and I said "oke then I'll go", and she answered "No I don't want you to go" so I told her she was bipolar. She then checked the train app to see when I could go BUT I already missed the last bus. I had to take two busses and she only checked the first one. First she said it was my problem jfl, but I told her what do you want me to do. She accepted me to sleep over:cool:. We went into bed and we kinda switched between two positions the whole time. One was me spooning her and the other one was like this but with her head a bit lower:

Then at some point, idk for how long we were in bed by then, I started touching her ass when we were in the position in the picture. She was wearing a sweater with no bra underneath. When we were in the spooning position I slowly touched her b00bs under her sweater. And keep in mind i didn't even kiss her. Kinda weird I know. But I am just scared to kiss a girl. So this went on for very long, us switching between these positions and me touching her. Also, I had a boner the whole time. When we were spooning she pushed her 4ss onto my dick. FUCK bros this mogs EVERYTHING, I didn't even have sex but this mogs everything I ever did. She did subtly touch my d1ck like three times, and I touched her between her legs a few times (not naked but with her pants on). I think I slept for a few hours but I'm not sure. Then the alarm went, we snoozed like three times. She had to go to work. We got up, wasn't able to eat anything for breakfast. She walked with me to the bus station, hugged her, went home.

Some more background info I forgot to tell. She only had one ex and didn't just want to hookup because the first date was a fucking walk in the forest. I know u niggas are gonna say I should have just have sex with her but I wanted to ltr this girl.

I was so happy, I felt like I finally made it. I was gonna LTR this girl and finally ascend. Because I never been touched by a girl I was already in love.
That day she didn't really snap me much because she was sleeping, oke understandable. But yesterday and today her interest is GONE. WHAT THE FUCK:feelswhy:. I proposed her two days to meet and she said she was very busy with school FUCK, it's over. I don't fucking get it. She was talking like we could get into an ltr in the future on the second date and then suddenly after the date she loses interest.

I'm lovesick, even though I only know her for less than two weeks, that's what being kissless for 19 years does to niggas. I know I sound like a cuck now but I even cried:feelswah:. I don't know how to fucking cope.

Tagging two bros from last thread:
@Tony @AlwaysHaveQuestions

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, thereallegend, xefo and 18 others
thx sweet bro, im reading it rn, u will get qter gf next time :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Chadeep and 2 others
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Jason Voorhees and Tony
Death Luigi GIF - Death Luigi Book Death - Discover & Share GIFs

(read everything tbh)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, eudaemonic, Deleted member 10107 and 3 others
DN RD

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Mirin if true

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Jason Voorhees and coolguy1
Not one word

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, rydofx, germanlooks and 1 other person
its over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member, oldcelloser, germanlooks and 2 others
this is what happens when you don't have female interaction. You turn into one.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Ritalincell, BearBoy and 4 others
Mirin' hard OP. The honeymoon hug is ideal, same with the ass in crotch hug. Better than sex which is too much performance stress imo.

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1 and Jason Voorhees
Wrong comment, I meant to post:

Donald Trump Reaction GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, germanlooks, WontStopNorwooding and 3 others
Mirin' hard OP. The honeymoon hug is ideal, same with the ass in crotch hug. Better than sex which is too much performance stress imo.
Yeah it's crazy bro, but I've never had s3x so I wouldn't know. How do I cope with not doing that with her again.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
dn read
you got laid or not ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
First of all you need to focus on not being a little bitch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, BearBoy and coolguy1
First of all you need to focus on not being a little bitch
Yeah I know bro, I think I'm just too mentally damaged from not being touched my whole life

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
Yeah I know bro, I think I'm just too mentally damaged from not being touched my whole life
Just learn from this experience and don't let it happen again. And don't message her again until she messages you and only show as much interest as she does

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and coolguy1
Are you uncircumcised? I am circumcised and my dick is pretty numb, I didn't even feel the first time a girl touched my dick.. didn't feel anything first time sex too and didn't cum, so I lost interest in that stuff and just want to cuddle and make out (didn't happen for a long time tho)

Also she probably wanted you to fuck her, now she might think that you are hormoneless and not a real man and a pussy. She is turned off, even tho.girls always say they want someone who can wait for that stuff to happen blablabla

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 7509, Celexawer and 1 other person
Jfl why didn’t you fuck or atleast kiss her? I mean if she lets you touch her tits and all that she obv is down

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
I will read after classes brb

• +1
You had a whole fucking girl in the same bed as you in volleyball shorts letting you touch her and you didn’t fuck???? Let me tell you it’s always the girl who sets the boundaries. It’s up to you to find them. Go in for a kiss, keep feeling up different parts of her, stroke her outer thigh, inner thigh, all that shit. You cucked yourself imo but she’ll probably text you back.

• +1
Reactions: metagross, itorroella9 and coolguy1
You had a whole fucking girl in the same bed as you in volleyball shorts letting you touch her and you didn’t fuck???? Let me tell you it’s always the girl who sets the boundaries. It’s up to you to find them. Go in for a kiss, keep feeling up different parts of her, stroke her outer thigh, inner thigh, all that shit. You cucked yourself imo but she’ll probably text you back.
I know bro I already feel bad enough, I don't want to add feeling of regret to that, I can't change it anyway. And no it's fucking over, she isn't interested anymore.

Nice dude. You have the same experience as @Nameless_Sunflower had yesterday. Maybe it was the same girl :love:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and coolguy1
I can't fucking cope:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
update: she ghosted me
But atleast now I know that I am not too ugly to get dates, I need to hide my aspiness and fix my boring life. Inshallah bimax will ascend me so I can stay aspie.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: metagross, Lars and itorroella9
DNR of course OP, but keep taking your daily :bluepill: and remember to never stop cucking

DNR of course OP, but keep taking your daily :bluepill: and remember to never stop cucking
Bro what do you mean with "I have done bimax (lefort1)", bimax is lefort1 + bsso, not just lf1:unsure:??? Can I see ur results though.

not reading but i met my exgf on yubo so tbh anything is possible

Just read the end bro:feelswah:
just move on from her, you win some you lose some, yesterday i also met with a foid and everything was going perfect til i waited too much to kiss her and when i went for a kiss she refused, now we don't even talk but i'm not gonna spend a single second more thinking about her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10107 and coolguy1
btw, what u did wrong is not going for a kiss or escalating even earlier, trust me, what she wishes the date would go like is ending up with you railing her, i have the same problem of being too scared to escalate the situation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10107 and coolguy1
btw, what u did wrong is not going for a kiss or escalating even earlier, trust me, what she wishes the date would go like is ending up with you railing her, i have the same problem of being too scared to escalate the situation
Now I am also starting to feel regret bro, fuck. But atleast I learned from it ammiright:feelshah::feelswah:.

Followup of this thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/fell-in-love-with-a-girl-i-met-on-yubo-part-1.405112/#post-6731284

As I said in the previous thread, after the first date she was pretty into me. Texting alot with me, at night she didn't want me go to sleep, asking my number to also add me on whatsapp etc. Her parents are on vacation so we could meet up at her house. Second date was planned on saturday. On the days between tuesday and saturday we texted alot like I said, well mostly sending voice memos so not really texting. Now comes the date part, it was unironically the best day of my life, that's what not being touched for 19 years does to a nigga. And we didn't even have sex.

So I had to travel a bit to get to her house, we met in the afternoon. She picked me up from the bus, we walked to her home, held hands again with crossed fingers. Then we arrived at her home. Took off my shoes, she gave me some water. I drank the water, and spilled a bit on my hand jfl. Forgot to tell that I took 10mg of ritalin but it didn't really help me much. She wanted to watch that stupid ass new korean serie so we went to her room. She has a 1 person bed with a tv infront of it:love:. We don't jump straight into bed, first we just stand a bit in her room and I comment on her books and shit and then she tells me to go in the bed. I go in the bed, she joins and puts my arm around her (This is so hard to write considering what's going on now but fuck it I need to vent). We start watching the stupid serie. I hold her hand and just start playing with her hand. We do this for a bit, just touching each others arms and hands and she lays her head on my chest. DAMN BRO this felt so fucking good it's so hard to write. We weren't even paying attention to the show, only at the first like 20 minutes. She has very long nails and fucking starts touching my arm with them, going up and down:feelsohh:. From this point I don't know the exact timeline but I'll try to keep it as close to how it was as possible. When she stops doing the thing with her nails I tell her not to stop and she starts doing it again. Even though nothing much has happened, being there with her and feeling her touch mogs everything I have ever felt. Then she started laying against me like this while we were still "watching the series":
View attachment 1353464

And I told her I didn't get what was happening and she said that I had to watch and then tell her what happened afterwards, because she couldn't even watch. When episode 3 (not 100% sure if it was 3), we got out of bed for dinner. She just warmed something up, nothing special happened here. Just when we wanted to go back to her room someone knocked on the door and I opened and it was her sister. I said "hey I'm coolguy1" and shook her hand. And then we went back to her room. She said she found it super awkward, but I didn't rlly found it awkward tbh.

Then I told her we should just watch a dumb show so we watched a stupid sitcom. What happened before just repeated. Then we listened to music and just did the same things as before but maybe bit different positions. Oh and I forgot to tell, before dinner she took off her jeans and put on volleybal shorts. The plan was that I would go home that night. I asked her if I could sleep over but she told me that she had to get up to work and that she had standards and wouldn't let me sleep over on the second date:lul:. So we were listening to music and I think it was like 00:00 at this point. She told me the last bus went at like 01:30, I didn't even check if this was true. I just tried staying long enough for it to be weird if I left. Then she said that I had to go and I said "oke then I'll go", and she answered "No I don't want you to go" so I told her she was bipolar. She then checked the train app to see when I could go BUT I already missed the last bus. I had to take two busses and she only checked the first one. First she said it was my problem jfl, but I told her what do you want me to do. She accepted me to sleep over:cool:. We went into bed and we kinda switched between two positions the whole time. One was me spooning her and the other one was like this but with her head a bit lower:
View attachment 1353481
Then at some point, idk for how long we were in bed by then, I started touching her ass when we were in the position in the picture. She was wearing a sweater with no bra underneath. When we were in the spooning position I slowly touched her b00bs under her sweater. And keep in mind i didn't even kiss her. Kinda weird I know. But I am just scared to kiss a girl. So this went on for very long, us switching between these positions and me touching her. Also, I had a boner the whole time. When we were spooning she pushed her 4ss onto my dick. FUCK bros this mogs EVERYTHING, I didn't even have sex but this mogs everything I ever did. She did subtly touch my d1ck like three times, and I touched her between her legs a few times (not naked but with her pants on). I think I slept for a few hours but I'm not sure. Then the alarm went, we snoozed like three times. She had to go to work. We got up, wasn't able to eat anything for breakfast. She walked with me to the bus station, hugged her, went home.

Some more background info I forgot to tell. She only had one ex and didn't just want to hookup because the first date was a fucking walk in the forest. I know u niggas are gonna say I should have just have sex with her but I wanted to ltr this girl.

I was so happy, I felt like I finally made it. I was gonna LTR this girl and finally ascend. Because I never been touched by a girl I was already in love.
That day she didn't really snap me much because she was sleeping, oke understandable. But yesterday and today her interest is GONE. WHAT THE FUCK:feelswhy:. I proposed her two days to meet and she said she was very busy with school FUCK, it's over. I don't fucking get it. She was talking like we could get into an ltr in the future on the second date and then suddenly after the date she loses interest.

I'm lovesick, even though I only know her for less than two weeks, that's what being kissless for 19 years does to niggas. I know I sound like a cuck now but I even cried:feelswah:. I don't know how to fucking cope.

Tagging two bros from last thread:
@Tony @AlwaysHaveQuestions
Bro I’m interested I n your ventures and happy for you but ngl I didn’t read more than the title. Can you break it down a Little to the spicy and funny parts?

• JFL
But atleast I learned from it ammiright:feelshah::feelswah:.
unironically yes jfl, my mentality is meeting with girls i met online just to learn more about social skills (cuz im legit autistic), ion really care if a date goes wrong or something because i lose feelings for a female the moment i know she doesnt like me back

btw, if u ended up cuddling with a female on a bed u have enough looks to do the same with thousands of other females

• +1
Bro I’m interested I n your ventures and happy for you but ngl I didn’t read more than the title. Can you break it down a Little to the spicy and funny parts?
Met with girl on yubo, went on a date with her 3 days later, we went for a walk, held hands. After the date she was very interested in me over text. Second date was 4 days later at her house. We watched shows in her bed, touching each other and stuff. She talked like she wanted ltr. She said stuff like "Would you go on a roadtrip" and I was like yes and we were talking like going on one together. She was bi :lul: and said her friends asked her why she wasnt lesbian because she was always talking shit on guys and I was like "oh" and then she said "For you I will stay bi" and just shit like that. Missed last bus, had to sleep there. We spooned, and did the other sleeping position. I touched her boobs and ass. We woke up. She walked with me to bus station, hugged, went home. talked for a bit on text that day. Next days she completely lost interest, now she is ignoring me. :feelswah::feelswah:

unironically yes jfl, my mentality is meeting with girls i met online just to learn more about social skills (cuz im legit autistic), ion really care if a date goes wrong or something because i lose feelings for a female the moment i know she doesnt like me back
Where do u meet them? Because on yubo it's not that hard to find girls to talk to but they don't want to meet up. And tinder is too hard because I don't have good pics.
btw, if u ended up cuddling with a female on a bed u have enough looks to do the same with thousands of other females
I get rated normie-htn so yeah I could find another girl but it'll be hard

Met with girl on yubo, went on a date with her 3 days later, we went for a walk, held hands. After the date she was very interested in me over text. Second date was 4 days later at her house. We watched shows in her bed, touching each other and stuff. She talked like she wanted ltr. She said stuff like "Would you go on a roadtrip" and I was like yes and we were talking like going on one together. She was bi :lul: and said her friends asked her why she wasnt lesbian because she was always talking shit on guys and I was like "oh" and then she said "For you I will stay bi" and just shit like that. Missed last bus, had to sleep there. We spooned, and did the other sleeping position. I touched her boobs and ass. We woke up. She walked with me to bus station, hugged, went home. talked for a bit on text that day. Next days she completely lost interest, now she is ignoring me. :feelswah::feelswah:
Oh. Well seems like you are young. Young girls play games. But yeah you should have went in. Live and learn

• +1