Fell in love with a girl I met on yubo PART 2

Where do u meet them? Because on yubo it's not that hard to find girls to talk to but they don't want to meet up. And tinder is too hard because I don't have good pics.
last one on insta but most on yubo
why wouldn't they want to meet up? ur text game is too weak or do they live too far

For being a kissless virgin it's kinda old though
Nah like. 18 is still completely normal. 19 just a bit late. Nothing too unusual tho.

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
last one on insta but most on yubo
why wouldn't they want to meet up? ur text game is too weak or do they live too far
Because most are just on there for attention or to get more insta followers. I usually get them interested with voice messages, that's how I got this girl interested. How many dates have u been on from yubo? And how old are u?

Because most are just on there for attention or to get more insta followers. I usually get them interested with voice messages, that's how I got this girl interested. How many dates have u been on from yubo? And how old are u?
i'm 17 (for only 3 days tho), been on 4 dates from yubo and one from insta, 3 of those yubo ones ended up with kissing and one eventually became my gf (except that one i got ghosted after all the other dates), and the one from yesterday that i met on insta, tbh instagram is easier but you need to have a decent account, i would igmaxx but im getting tired of foids

• +1
i'm 17 (for only 3 days tho), been on 4 dates from yubo and one from insta, 3 of those yubo ones ended up with kissing and one eventually became my gf (except that one i got ghosted after all the other dates), and the one from yesterday that i met on insta, tbh instagram is easier but you need to have a decent account, i would igmaxx but im getting tired of foids
I don't even have insta bro :lul:. How long have u been on yubo for?

I don't even have insta bro :lul:. How long have u been on yubo for?
then make one jfl, follow friends of friends and you will end up with some foids you can dm whenever you want

february-march and then returned only for some weeks after school ended, i dont use it anymore

• +1
then make one jfl, follow friends of friends and you will end up with some foids you can dm whenever you want

february-march and then returned only for some weeks after school ended, i dont use it anymore
I have no friends but I could make one and just follow people I know

• +1
Reactions: itorroella9
I fucking hate when girls do this. Happened to me a lot aswell. Sorry for you OP

• +1
I fucking hate when girls do this. Happened to me a lot aswell. Sorry for you OP
I wish she just told me straight up she didn't want a third date. Idk how you can do all this stuff, make a connection with someone and then just end it like that. She even is too fucking afraid to just deny me, like cmon how hard is it. I didn't want to end it like this so I asked her "so no third date" and she just fucking says some stupid shit and doesnt answer me.

I wish she just told me straight up she didn't want a third date. Idk how you can do all this stuff, make a connection with someone and then just end it like that. She even is too fucking afraid to just deny me, like cmon how hard is it. I didn't want to end it like this so I asked her "so no third date" and she just fucking says some stupid shit and doesnt answer me.
Yeah it's brutal and it's most often because you're not her type (lookswise) but she doesn't want to say it because she would sound shallow. Of course, as we all know already, all women are shallow, but they don't ever actually want to admit it.

dnrd op but you're prolly a subhuman dog and i will welcome you back with open arms when she inevitably gets sick of you and ghosts

the blackpill isn't finished with you

• JFL
Reactions: coolguy1 and Deleted member 14323
Yeah it's brutal and it's most often because you're not her type (lookswise) but she doesn't want to say it because she would sound shallow. Of course, as we all know already, all women are shallow, but they don't ever actually want to admit it.
I don't think it was my looks. Because if she didn't like my looks she wouldn't be so into me after the first date and certainly wouldn't let me sleep there.

I don't think it was my looks. Because if she didn't like my looks she wouldn't be so into me after the first date and certainly wouldn't let me sleep there.
Meh, I even fucked a girl who didn't like my looks. Was blocked on my way home.

You should only ever be thinking about fucking a girl as soon as possible whenever you meet them
That is the only way you will hold the power over her
Even if your goal is an LTR, it's 100x easier to obtain once you've fucked her
Don't let anything she says about being an innocent girl stand in the way of trying to get your dick in her as soon as possible