( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )

Will mewing make my orbital rims and or zygos go higher on my face

Yes

• Love it
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
only under cold showers

• JFL
Reactions: je3oe
mewing will give you 202/20 vision and increase your iq exponentially from 15 to 170

• +1
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Lorsss, je3oe, balding17yomanletcel and 2 others
mewing will give you 202/20 vision and increase your iq exponentially from 15 to 170
IT ALSO GIVES YOU 10 MORE INCHES ON YOUR DICK

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Lorsss and Deleted member 1973
Yeah. Holy shit i had litterally non existent cheekbones and after 2 months aproximately mewing i'm starting to watch them pop a little in my face. tard if you say mewing is cope

Yes but don’t expect to see noticeable results for months to even years. And you have to properly mew or it’s pointless to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
yeah. The time it takes verys on your bone structure. If you lack forward growth, the maxillia will have to rotate a long ways to push the zygos where you would like them. My biggest thing was asymmetry, if your jaw is asymmetric, theres a good chance its because your palatine bone is crooked. Focus on asymmetries before anything else and hard mew to the lower side.

Should’ve just asked me irl

Your best bet now is to invest in a facepuller with much higher force. There’s good feedback with Copes homemade device so start with that and then get MSE/FM to widen your face and Nasal airway

Drink cold showers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and jordanbarrettisgod
Yeah. Holy shit i had litterally non existent cheekbones and after 2 months aproximately mewing i'm starting to watch them pop a little in my face. tard if you say mewing is cope
Jfl 2 months isn’t gonna change your bones you retard

Meowing after developmental years is cope. AKA after 10 years old

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4545, MrGlutton, poonkiller9000 and 2 others
Meowing after developmental years is cope. AKA after 10 years old
ok so then start breathing only through your mouth and lets see how it effects you in a couple of years

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, Hector and Luke LLL
ok so then start breathing only through your mouth and lets see how it effects you in a couple of years
Mouthbreathing is always unideal and I still mew because of a higher hyoid and better breathing. I'm just saying it's not gonna ascend people alone and people like to make it look like some magic thing. Been doing it since October 2018 and still not that many results

EVEN if mewing doesnt improve your face it PREVENTS it from collapsing, which ends up IMPROVING YOUR FACE you MONKEYS.

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, Hector, ovosoundszn and 1 other person
Mouthbreathing is always unideal and I still mew because of a higher hyoid and better breathing. I'm just saying it's not gonna ascend people alone and people like to make it look like some magic thing. Been doing it since October 2018 and still not that many results
I agree mewing should only be viewed as proper breathing and not some ticket to ascension that everyone it is.
EVEN if mewing doesnt improve your face it PREVENTS it from collapsing, which ends up IMPROVING YOUR FACE you MONKEYS.
facts.but what about the people that claim their face is already collapsed . is it over for them or will mewing get them back to base line

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Mewing is too slow and hard to know if you are doing it right. Get a palate expander and you will 100% get results, even if you are well past 18. Works at any age

i think i got higher set orbitals, but literally 2 people commented after like 465 bumps :feelswhy:

• +1
@nelson

legit

I think mewing can be used as a preventive measure and could slightly improve your looks in the long run but I assume copes FacePulling device at a much higher force can yield you good results

• +1
Yeah it will. But it depends on your age. After age 20 it will take a while to notice results. Teenagers have bones that are more malleable, which is the reason why they notice results faster.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
what about FacePulling
MSE and facepulling is extremely legit it seems. Gonna try to get MSE asap from an ortho. Sending a mail tomorrow after partying with the boys
I agree mewing should only be viewed as proper breathing and not some ticket to ascension that everyone it is.

facts.but what about the people that claim their face is already collapsed . is it over for them or will mewing get them back to base line
Yeah, I see it more as something preventive and not something that really "fixes" facial degeneration once it's there. I believe in environmental factors though and my kids will be breastfed for years. Only retards believe it's 100% genetics

MSE and facepulling is extremely legit it seems. Gonna try to get MSE asap from an ortho. Sending a mail tomorrow after partying with the boys

Yeah, I see it more as something preventive and not something that really "fixes" facial degeneration once it's there. I believe in environmental factors though and my kids will be breastfed for years. Only retards believe it's 100% genetics

do you think it’s a good idea to use copes facepuller and then a couple months after you opt for MSE with FM

• +1
do you think it’s a good idea to use copes facepuller and then a couple months after you opt for MSE with FM
Not sure which one you should start with but I guess MSE is better first. I'm sorry I really have no idea

@OwlGod

[/QUOTE]

@nelson over

@nelson over
[/QUOTE]
Never began

• Love it
he denies anything and everything about environment impacting you and genetics determine recessed chins and shit forward growth etc

• +1
he denies anything and everything about environment impacting you and genetics determine recessed chins and shit forward growth etc
Well he actually agreed with me a few days ago lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Hardmewing?

IT WILL MAKE YOU 6'7 GIGACHAD EVEN IF YOU'RE 5'2 INDIAN GIGAINCEL

MSE and facepulling is extremely legit it seems. Gonna try to get MSE asap from an ortho.
Good you didn't give up on this

Well he actually agreed with me a few days ago lol

"Retard" ins't actually only a "name" by what I remember of his threads

mewing is , 1. chewing till food is mush 2. chin tucking 3. walking properly 4. having proper head and body posture .5 having a suction hold with the back of your tongue on all of the maxilla with pressure.

Yes but don’t expect to see noticeable results for months to even years. And you have to properly mew or it’s pointless to begin with.

How can I make sure IM doing it properly?

Do you know whether MSE also widens bizygomatic width?

FacePull at a force much greater than the tongue with supplements and vitamins, hard mew, chewing food until mush, proper head posture, back posture, chin tucking daily, soft mew during sleep, chew mastic gum on each side for 1+ hr a day, get to 8% body fat. having a suction hold with the back of your tongue on all of the maxilla with pressure, get MSE afterwords as a final product and you’ll ascend. @Chadelite am I right or am I right @nelson

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
FacePull at a force much greater than the tongue with supplements and vitamins, hard mew, chewing food until mush, proper head posture, back posture, chin tucking daily, soft mew during sleep, chew mastic gum on each side for 1+ hr a day, get to 8% body fat. having a suction hold with the back of your tongue on all of the maxilla with pressure, get MSE afterwords as a final product and you’ll ascend. @Chadelite am I right or am I right @nelson
legit af @nelson

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
legit af @nelson
Yes, but I would be careful with chewing.