Fellow woman haters, if you had a daughter do you think it would change your view of women?

U

uglysub8male

Master
For me personally, I think if I by some miracle had sex with a woman, got her pregnant AND she actually kept it and it was a girl I think I’d honestly feel resentment towards her. You know how society expects for parents to make their children’s lives as easy as possible and better than their own? I wouldn’t do that if I had a daughter. Her life is already gonna be infinitely easier than mine by default of being female. Why tf would I want to make it even easier? It’s like a tutorial of tutorial mode. Fuck that. Of course I’m gonna be considered a bad person/father by soyciety for this like I give a shit. I would do that if I had a son because as a male he’s already going to have a rough time in modern soyciety but multiply that by 1000 if he looks and acts anything like me. What I would focus on if I had a daughter and wanted to be in her life is teaching her how to respect men and have heart for lower status males. You always hear about parents teaching their sons to respect women but you absolutely NEVER hear about them teaching their daughters to respect men. Even with the way misandry is normalized in today’s world you still will never widely hear about it. Of course what I teach her will very likely be undone by soyciety but I’m still gonna do it. Also, of course hopefully can stop her from being a whore on the internet but that is even more out of my control. I’ll try to limit internet access as much as I can but there’s only so long and how much you can do about that especially when she becomes older. But all women are whores on some level and that’s something I can accept to a minimal level like wearing a bikini for example. Being objects of pleasure and desire for men is a woman’s purpose after all so it’s inevitable by nature like death. I mostly hope she treats incels with decency, actually cares about personality, and doesn’t turn into a man hater

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Canwefixit and kebab
IMG 0023

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, niqfan625, Joe Rogancel and 6 others
Having a daughter Is cucked asf

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Deleted member 52200
For me personally, I think if I by some miracle had sex with a woman, got her pregnant AND she actually kept it and it was a girl I think I’d honestly feel resentment towards her. You know how society expects for parents to make their children’s lives as easy as possible and better than their own? I wouldn’t do that if I had a daughter. Her life is already gonna be infinitely easier than mine by default of being female. Why tf would I want to make it even easier? It’s like a tutorial of tutorial mode. Fuck that. Of course I’m gonna be considered a bad person/father by soyciety for this like I give a shit. I would do that if I had a son because as a male he’s already going to have a rough time in modern soyciety but multiply that by 1000 if he looks and acts anything like me. What I would focus on if I had a daughter and wanted to be in her life is teaching her how to respect men and have heart for lower status males. You always hear about parents teaching their sons to respect women but you absolutely NEVER hear about them teaching their daughters to respect men. Even with the way misandry is normalized in today’s world you still will never widely hear about it. Of course what I teach her will very likely be undone by soyciety but I’m still gonna do it. Also, of course hopefully can stop her from being a whore on the internet but that is even more out of my control. I’ll try to limit internet access as much as I can but there’s only so long and how much you can do about that especially when she becomes older. But all women are whores on some level and that’s something I can accept to a minimal level like wearing a bikini for example. Being objects of pleasure and desire for men is a woman’s purpose after all so it’s inevitable by nature like death. I mostly hope she treats incels with decency, actually cares about personality, and doesn’t turn into a man hater
Just so you know, this is how feminists are created.

>ugly duck faced nigga
>"dude imagine if you had a daughter"

do you really think i want to reproduce even if i looksmax?
Paul bumer looking broken as he stares ahead to the battlefield all quiet on the western front

Just so you know, this is how feminists are created.
By not having their father give them a tutorial of tutorial mode and being taught to respect men? :lul: If so that tells you all you need to know about female nature

By not having their father give them a tutorial of tutorial mode and being taught to respect men? :lul: If so that tells you all you need to know about female nature
No, by having a father that hates them. It's gonna poison her baseline idea of relationships with all men in her future. She will come to both hate men and secrerly yearn for their love which she sure as hell didn't get from her father. You would create the very monster that you hate.

How retarded do you have to be, to not see this?

This is how turbo sluts who hate men are created and that is if you're lucky. This is how bald shaved head feminists are created.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
imagine knowing your daughter is getting railed and passed around by the football team

• JFL
Reactions: NewOneXY and Joe Rogancel
No, by having a father that hates them. It's gonna poison her baseline idea of relationships with all men in her future. She will come to both hate men and secrerly yearn for their love which she sure as hell didn't get from her father. You would create the very monster that you hate.

How retarded do you have to be, to not see this?

This is how turbo sluts who hate men are created and that is if you're lucky. This is how bald shaved head feminists are created.
That is not how they are created. I can guarantee that most of them had fathers that treated them like little princesses then they go out in the world and get the same treatment. Then that’s why they have their huge egos and become entitled. You’re one of those normtards who believes in the “muh fatherlessness” for the reason why whores are whores. Soyciety at large is the reason why they behave the way they do because it’s rewarded. If me not giving her the world because she’s “muh little girl” is perceived as me hating her and gives her justification to hate men then once again, that tells you all you need to know about female nature. Like I said, the vast majority of men put their daughters on pedestals especially in today’s soy filled woman worshipping world and you see how most of them still turn out. So it seems to me that it doesn’t matter how you raise them and you can’t change the shitty nature of women as I’ve always said

Dont want a daughter, but my sister is a very respectable woman. Muslim family dynamic lowers chance of her being a slut

Dont want a daughter, but my sister is a very respectable woman. Muslim family dynamic lowers chance of her being a slut
Cope

Cope what you faggot? Just cux my sister isnt a passed around burlap sack like urs dont mean u gotta be mad
Assuming I have a sister like a retard lol. You don’t know what your sister is doing when not with you. You definitely don’t know what she‘s doing on her phone and on social media. Or are you gonna lie and tell me she doesn’t have either? Jfl. Being passed around isn’t the only way to be a slut and that’s the only way you can cope because she’s not “passed around”. Most women aren’t “passed around“ because most of them are stuck up cunts who think they’re better than 90% of the male population but most of them sure are slutty still. Also, does your sister respect non Chads? Does she actually care about a man’s character more than him being Chad?

Last edited:
Maybe tell ur dad to
stop being a fucking cuck, fucking white families r hilariousnnigha
I’m black like you cum and shitskins wish you were clearly and your comment makes zero sense retard

That is not how they are created. I can guarantee that most of them had fathers that treated them like little princesses then they go out in the world and get the same treatment. Then that’s why they have their huge egos and become entitled. You’re one of those normtards who believes in the “muh fatherlessness” for the reason why whores are whores. Soyciety at large is the reason why they behave the way they do because it’s rewarded. If me not giving her the world because she’s “muh little girl” is perceived as me hating her and gives her justification to hate men then once again, that tells you all you need to know about female nature. Like I said, the vast majority of men put their daughters on pedestals especially in today’s soy filled woman worshipping world and you see how most of them still turn out. So it seems to me that it doesn’t matter how you raise them and you can’t change the shitty nature of women as I’ve always said
Who says you have to put your daughter on a pedestal? You can be a decent loving father and not spoil them. If your natural inclination is to be hate your children or spoil them, then by definition you would make a bad parent. You would need to learn how to be a good one.

Being a mirrored male version of a feminist mother who has a son and who should "keep him in check because he's privileged by patriarchy anyway" is obviously bad parenting. And quite frankly spoiling them creates just as many problems.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
I’m black like you cum and shitskins wish you were clearly and your comment makes zero sense retard
wish i WAS BLACK?!??? HAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA!

ID KILL MYSELF SO FAST GO NEXT

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male and Primalsplit
Being a mirrored male version of a feminist mother who has a son and who should "keep him in check because he's privileged by patriarchy anyway" is obviously bad parenting.
Except unlike the feminist mother with her son I’d be right :soy:

wish i WAS BLACK?!??? HAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA!

ID KILL MYSELF SO FAST GO NEXT
Nah i wouldnt but i wouldnt wanna be black🕹. rather be black than indian or chink thi

Someone laugh at this nigga pls
Learn English please. How many times are you gonna reply to the same comment? You saying nigga over and over like you’re black while saying you don’t wanna be and being too low IQ to see the irony is what’s really funny here. You’re clearly bothered and coping hard which is why you’re begging for other people’s approval and to laugh with you jfl

Learn English please. How many times are you gonna reply to the same comment? You saying nigga over and over like you’re black while saying you don’t wanna be and being too low IQ to see the irony is what’s really funny here. You’re clearly bothered and coping hard which is why you’re begging for other people’s approval and to laugh with you jfl
Coping what u nigger LOL. Youre a fucking nigger! Shut the fuck up!

Coping what u nigger LOL. Youre a fucking nigger! Shut the fuck up!
Why in the fucj would I wanna be black tell me

Why in the fucj would I wanna be black tell me
Like I said, learn English and stop sperging out and replying to the same comment over and over to prove how much you’re not coping :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Like I said, learn English and stop sperging out and replying to the same comment over and over to prove how much you’re not coping :lul::lul::lul::lul:
What the fuck wrong grammer did i say negro boy? Is your intelligence that low?

Cringe retard. You're just butthurt and want to take it out on your own kin. If that isn't cucked then I don't know what is.
Everything I said is clearly and objectively true and you have no rebuttal for it so you resort to this. Cucked is giving your daughter the best life ever only for her to become a man hating whore

Last edited:
Everything I said is clearly and objectively true and you have no rebuttal for it so you resort to this. Cucked is giving your daughter the best life ever only for her to become a man hating whore
Lol only thing that is objectively true is that you're a self hating cuck who will take it on his own family. If you ever find an even dumber femcel tier wife to breed with you that is.

You know it's objectively true. :feelshmm:

Lol only thing that is objectively true is that you're a self hating cuck who will take it on his own family. If you ever find an even dumber femcel tier wife to breed with you that is.

You know it's objectively true. :feelshmm:
I’m not self hating, I’m woman hating as any man with self respect would be nowadays. My hypothetical daughter isn’t me. I‘m a man and she would be a woman. We might as well be a different species with how different our lives would be. Also you believe in marriage and that femcels exist jfl. Go raise your little princess just for her to become an entitled, stuck up man hating whore with an onlyfans or posting thirst traps on tiktok and instagram after getting railed by Chad and Tyrone at a party while you think she’s at her friend’s house studying and everyone else will know who’s the cuck besides you

I’m not self hating, I’m woman hating as any man with self respect would be nowadays. My hypothetical daughter isn’t me. I‘m a man and she would be a woman. We might as well be a different species with how different our lives would be. Also you believe in marriage and that femcels exist jfl. Go raise your little princess just for her to become an entitled, stuck up man hating whore with an onlyfans or posting thirst traps on tiktok and instagram after getting railed by Chad and Tyrone at a party while you think she’s at her friend’s house studying and everyone else will know who’s the cuck besides you
Ok. I see. You're an A class retard. This is why we need licenses for parenting. There is no point talking to you.

@Primalsplit dnr. Keep coping cuck with your future whore misandrist whore daughter

I'd be cool with my daughter while she's still a kid, as soon as i catch her looking at boys or bringing bfs home ill become very distant towards that hoe

• JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male
I'd be cool with my daughter while she's still a kid, as soon as i catch her looking at boys or bringing bfs home ill become very distant towards that hoe
Exactly. Literally the ONLY time females are genuinely sweet and wholesome in their lives are before they’re teens. I’m not gonna wait until the inevitable though

Last edited:
no, I would still hate them.