Felt in love with an arab girl

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
I hated myself for getting butterflies feeling in my stomach again after so many years.

I already imagined us being together and living a cozy life.

She was the only one who talked to me in the whole class, she even introduced me to her half Swedish friend but I only got my eyes on her.

During class she would turn her head back very often, it’s very distracting because Love demotivates me to grind I think.

Love is scary, I don’t want her to know that I have a feeling for her. I tried to act non chalent as much as possible, and I try to take it slow.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj, qqpkp, aspiringexcel and 3 others
I am trying to distract myself from her as well

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
@Eli @Jungcuck @gooner23 @aspiringexcel @Xangsane @pneumocystosis @Iasacrko

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
@WishIwasChico @the BULL @ConfusedBolivian @Orc

mogs me

Attachments

• looksmax.png
    looksmax.png
    25.1 KB · Views: 0

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Jungcuck and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Bro go for it, I am Arab and Arab girls love kinder and shawarma bro trust bring her these and you will smash in the first day no joke

• JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and neverascendcurrycel
Bro go for it, I am Arab and Arab girls love kinder and shawarma bro trust bring her these and you will smash in the first day no joke
Shawarma guy means turkey:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: qqpkp
I hated myself for getting butterflies feeling in my stomach again after so many years.

I already imagined us being together and living a cozy life.

She was the only one who talked to me in the whole class, she even introduced me to her half Swedish friend but I only got my eyes on her.

During class she would turn her head back very often, it’s very distracting because Love demotivates me to grind I think.

Love is scary, I don’t want her to know that I have a feeling for her. I tried to act non chalent as much as possible, and I try to take it slow.
Just don't be desperate n take it slow