Female form of humblebragging

Sub5virgin

Sub5virgin

Banned
Has anyone ever noticed that short women (I'm talking like 5'3 and under) always find ways to mention the height discrepancy between them and their 6'1+ significant other ?

Example: "Oh, my bf is so... much taller than me that he has to bend his knees and I have to stand on my tip toes when we can kiss. teehee"
" My bf/husband annoys the fuck out of me by putting all the cups and dishes on the top shelf and forgets that I can't reach that high. Arghhh!!! "
" I'm so short that out children will be taller than me at the age of 8. "

They always find ways of bemoaning their bf/husbands much larger stature and try to play it off as an annoyance or inconvenience. When in reality. It's a form of bragging to other women and short men like- "Hey, I'm too good for a guy 5'8" and below." Even though these women's heights are utterly subhuman themselves.

You don't hear average or taller women doing this very often if at all. It's always the extremely short shits that you could punt like a fucking football .

Cliffs: ALL WOMEN UNDER 5'1" NEED TO BE STERILIZED FOR THE GREATER GOOD OF HUMANITY.

Just something that annoys the fuck out of me.

Note: I'm 5'11" so this doesn't really wound me on a personal level. Just something I've noticed over and over again.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443, Sub5virgin and 11gaijin