Female Gaze Maxxing and Pretty Boys are the biggest copes in the Looksmaxxing Community

ArdaxHG

ArdaxHG

Proto Iranid-Zagrosian
Female Gaze is actually the biggest male gaze. As how u want woman soft,warm,plumpy,light they want the man they wanna fuck to be masc, hard, big tough as hell. Im not talking about ogres here. Masc but in the same age group with youthful appearance.

Indiciators of youth/health obviously matters too, but not as much as sexual dimorphism.
How can a girl be attracted to cutecel/femboy twinks(not talking about actually dimorphic prettyboys, masc bone structure with youthfull features are legit)?

Pretty sure if they didnt like dimorphism they would go so much over height and dick size.

The biggest cope is prettyboy maxxing for jb teens 16-18. How can prime fertility girl wants a make up maxxed fsggot with non fucntioning dick? They actually fuck with jocks/masc chads at nights and film tiktok clips with pretty boys they find cute.

What are your opinions?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Crimson, mogging, Dystopian and 6 others
No, you want to be a big masculine guy. All men want to be a big masculine guy. But if u look at tiktok and instagram the guys with the most girl attention are not exactly that

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mogging, Yerico7, A23ghskung and 6 others
High dimorphism isnt necessary and semi cope for face but yeah it does mog for body and dick

No, you want to be a big masculine guy. All men want to be a big masculine guy. But if u look at tiktok and instagram the guys with the most girl attention are not exactly that
I think most girls follow those cutecels are oberweight kpop type 12 13 yesr old girls

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, untouchable_coper and Ceo of cope
height, dick and a decent frame is all the dimorphism you need. you can look like a turbo femboy in the face long as you have that.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, datboijj and IIIlIIlllIllIIIll
High dimorphism isnt necessary and semi cope for face but yeah it does mog for body and dick
Yea kinda but scoring lower on the dimorphism part is always bad after a certain level.

keep in mind defined anguar jaw =/= dimorphism. That is simply an indicator if optimal skull growth and health and is attractive on both men and women. It is overall bigonial width, height and width of the chin, midface height and thickness of the mandible ridge that are dimorphic te most, hence you see women that "jaw mog" men a lot of times but almost never women that chin mog men.

Yea kinda but scoring lower on the dimorphism part is always bad after a certain level.
Yes but scoring too high is bad aswell. Best level is average to a bit above average. Lower if you are black and higher if you are SEA. Most men don't have the harmony to pull off Velasquez tier dimorphhism

womenz want a healthy man both in terms of genetic quality (no skull recession, tall height, big weenor) and general health (smooth skin, perfect teeth, silky hair, lean & athletic build)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and ArdaxHG
height, dick and a decent frame is all the dimorphism you need
Have u ever seen a guy who is dimorphic on those and not in the face? It is not how it works. And if so they are most likely faggots mentality wise

Have u ever seen a guy who is dimorphic on those and not in the face? It is not how it works. And if so they are most likely faggots mentality wise
yes, tons of times. Genetic package theory is just confirmation bias

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Mr.Proper, chinchinchin and 1 other person
Yes but scoring too high is bad aswell. Best level is average to a bit above average. Lower if you are black and higher if you are SEA. Most men don't have the harmony to pull off Velasquez tier dimorphhism
If you mean ogreeness probs it indicates not properly fuctioning health and bad genetic quality

there are tall pretty boys just like there are masculine ogre manlets

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and chinchinchin
yes, tons of times. Genetic package theory is just confirmation bias
Not really. Even then why would they not want a dimorphic face if they wanr a dimorphic masculine body? Whats the matter? Im also pretty sure just from the face u can determine how androgenic and high fighting success someone is. The main driver behind dimorphism

Tall pretty boys are dimorphic tho. Sharp facial structure strong jawline etc. If not they will not really have a dimorphic body with low androgens. Only HGH and anti oestrogen wise. Not fully developed so

You are not really gonna be that masculine or seen as a strong leader with short height. It literally either means u didnt have a proper nutrition(kinda better than the latter) or just got hugely exposed to oestrogen in puberty which closed ur groeth plat3s. Maybe other genes affecting it tho its most likely simpler and just hormones and nutrition etc

Last edited:
most of the prettyboys you see are just masc dudes with longer hair lol
they look more masculine than the average male gaze ogre gymcelled guy (which it all matters)

look up the prettyboys women simp for with shorter hair, they literally look like the high schoolmasc jjock bullies w shorter hair

• +1
Reactions: Leo Carryn, sub5inchcel, GymCelNeckPill and 1 other person
Female Gaze is actually the biggest male gaze. As how u want woman soft,warm,plumpy,light they want the man they wanna fuck to be masc, hard, big tough as hell. Im not talking about ogres here. Masc but in the same age group with youthful appearance.

Indiciators of youth/health obviously matters too, but not as much as sexual dimorphism.
How can a girl be attracted to cutecel/femboy twinks(not talking about actually dimorphic prettyboys, masc bone structure with youthfull features are legit)?

Pretty sure if they didnt like dimorphism they would go so much over height and dick size.

The biggest cope is prettyboy maxxing for jb teens 16-18. How can prime fertility girl wants a make up maxxed fsggot with non fucntioning dick? They actually fuck with jocks/masc chads at nights and film tiktok clips with pretty boys they find cute.

What are your opinions?
Girls don't even care about dimorphism anymore because half the girls these days are bisexual and fuck women too.

• +1
Reactions: gtuktm

What are your opinions?
you like hit the nail on the head but good luck finding people here who agree with you
most here are low iq teenagers who fall for fringe fad diets and they are short sighted and have most their experience coming from watching tiktok instead of real life

• +1
Reactions: ArdaxHG
you like hit the nail on the head but good luck finding people here who agree with you
most here are low iq teenagers who fall for fringe fad diets and they are short sighted and have most their experience coming from watching tiktok instead of real life
Thank you mate. I genuinly think if a tiktok soft boy coper wents outside they are gonna see whos smashing who and who s the one getting cucked

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
Thank you mate. I genuinly think if a tiktok soft boy coper wents outside they are gonna see whos smashing who and who s the one getting cucked
I'm 29 with a bodycount of 61 so when I say things it holds a different weight compared to literal incel teenagers who watch tiktoks all day
I can like tell they have never been in bars and clubs or traveled the world to see how it is overall

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and ArdaxHG

What are your opinions?
Though I myself am a prettyboy, I swallowed the mascpill because I realised that young women around me at work would be platonic and friendly, but they keep swooning over the maesthetic muscular 6'3 white chadlites.

I get a far better reception from MILFs and GILFs.

Though I myself am a prettyboy, I swallowed the mascpill because I realised that young women around me at work would be platonic and friendly, but they keep swooning over the maesthetic muscular 6'3 white chadlites.

I get a far better reception from MILFs and GILFs.
That would make sense. As with the opposite sex polar features would be better. Milfs would wanna sex with pretty boys more than young girls but masc is always the better option imo.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I'm 29 with a bodycount of 61 so when I say things it holds a different weight compared to literal incel teenagers who watch tiktoks all day
I can like tell they have never been in bars and clubs or traveled the world to see how it is overall
Im in highschool tho girls are always going after more dom dudes for short term. Maybe they like prettier ones for intimacy but masc primal sexual urge is sth different for them.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Xangsane and softlysoftly
The more masculine I become, and appear, the more women gravitate to me.

Noticed this the first time I got jacked. Then when I became heavily tattooed.

It's not a coincidence that high sex appeal qualities all stem from masculinity (muscles, tattoos, facial hair/stubble, deep voice, low inhib).

Prettyboymaxxing might work for a short time in highschool, but once you enter the real world (21+), you need masculinity and sex appeal

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7
The more masculine I become, and appear, the more women gravitate to me.

Noticed this the first time I got jacked. Then when I became heavily tattooed.

It's not a coincidence that high sex appeal qualities all stem from masculinity (muscles, tattoos, facial hair/stubble, deep voice, low inhib).

Prettyboymaxxing might work for a short time in highschool, but once you enter the real world (21+), you need masculinity and sex appeal
@Seth Walsh and @Prettyboy on suicide watch

Tbh, it depends on your base. Men with low dimorphism should try being pretty not masculine because it will work out for them. Bullshit thread

Zoomers think social media is reality. In clubs the guys slaying are all big masc and usually RTTmaxxed. There are actually posters here who think k-pop looking twinks slay in the west, it's unreal levels of delusion. They must spend 24/7 on tiktok.

• +1
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone, Schönling and ArdaxHG
That would make sense. As with the opposite sex polar features would be better. Milfs would wanna sex with pretty boys more than young girls but masc is always the better option imo.
@6ft4 made a nonsense threads about prettyboys being pursued by prime foids for short-term, and masc for long-term. He definitely is referring to maesthetics, as they're the BIGGEST club slayers here.

Cope. Look at the boyfriends of tiktok stacies. 100% of the time they look like the classic tiktok pretty boy.

It really depends where you live
In Western Society are pretty boys slaying but in the rest of the world it’s masculine guys

It really depends where you live
In Western Society are pretty boys slaying but in the rest of the world it’s masculine guys
@6ft4 made a nonsense threads about prettyboys being pursued by prime foids for short-term, and masc for long-term. He definitely is referring to maesthetics, as they're the BIGGEST club slayers here.

How specifically does having a big dick scream "more dimorphism" in practice? Just a dick to begin with is already peak dimorphism lol

Not saying big dick isn't better but how is it more dimorphic? That'd be like saying height is dimorphism when you have tons of tall girls.

Jaw is dimorphic but you have lots of boxfaced girls now with strong chins and tall ramus and girls trying to jawmaxx like crazy too.

Shoulders are dimorphic until you see swimmer girls or just wide-framed girls --

It's all "dimorphic" but cannot be so commonly found among females too = cannot purely be "muh dimorphism" in that same light.

The only thing that MIGHT scream dimorphism would be frame/muscle, and even that is arguably down to more growth hormones than androgens. Androgens do not primarily build muscle as much as some think ... A lot of it must be water so must also be estrogen, GH, etc. too.

Last edited:
How specifically does having a big dick scream "more dimorphism" in practice? Just a dick to begin with is already peak dimorphism lol

Not saying big dick isn't better but how is it more dimorphic? That'd be like saying height is dimorphism when you have tons of tall girls.

Jaw is dimorphic but you have lots of boxfaced girls now with strong chins and tall ramus and girls trying to jawmaxx like crazy too.

Shoulders are dimorphic until you see swimmer girls or just wide-framed girls --

It's all "dimorphic" but cannot be so commonly found among females too = cannot purely be "muh dimorphism" in that same light.

The only thing that MIGHT scream dimorphism would be frame/muscle, and even that is arguably down to more growth hormones than androgens. Androgens do not primarily build muscle as much as some think ... A lot of it must be water so must also be estrogen, GH, etc. too.
Lol at androgens don't build muscle. That's why muscle is directly correlated with testosterone :lul:

Dimorphic= + Androgen and absence of Oestroge.

Men are taller than woman because Oestrogen closes growth plates. Dth make it stay open longer.

Dht and other androgens increases dick size shoulder width ,bone thickness.
Neck upper back and delt musculature are mostly affected by ar receptors in the area.
Igf1 is a fusion of Growth Hormone Insulin and Testosterone.

Males are evolved to k8ll each other.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel

What are your opinions?
This post is so braindead. You point out the extremes of one end but cope with saying "nOt oRgEs" for the other side.

most of the prettyboys you see are just masc dudes with longer hair lol
they look more masculine than the average male gaze ogre gymcelled guy (which it all matters)

look up the prettyboys women simp for with shorter hair, they literally look like the high schoolmasc jjock bullies w shorter hair
young somerhalder basically, the best prettyboy

This post is so braindead. You point out the extremes of one end but cope with saying "nOt oRgEs" for the other side.
Cuz they cope with muh dimorphism dont matter

vinnie hacker

It's not cope for East Asian girls. But yeah masc slays other races not prettyboys

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
water

the best archyetypes for wide appeal is robust pretty boy and maesthetic chad. Some of those tiktokers honnestly are robust pretty boys

Why? A healthy blend of dimorphism + beauty is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729