Female gazemaxxing going TERRIBLY (DONT FALL FOR THIS SHIT))

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking

Hair is an absolute mess, looks like a cat laid on my head and just fucking DIED

People are constantly shitting on me for my hair being garbage and telling me to get a haircut

IDK WHAT TO DO MAN. IM HOPING THAT LEANMAXXING AND SKINMAXXING WILL HELP ME ACTUALLY FEMALEGAZE MAXX

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, Gargamel, ItsOverCel and 10 others
Well yeah, when you female gaze maxx, you sacrifice male respect. But thats the whole point u just gotta not listen to them

but yeah your hair is kinda shit ngl its not even female gaze its just shit, but good length to do something cool with,

also if ur female gaze maxxing shouldnt u shave nigger

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: anthony111553, Buci, Deleted member 23530 and 8 others
You have weird facial hair
how exactly is this femalegazemaxxing?

there's more to it than just growing out your hair dude

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, Deprived, Deleted member 23564 and 3 others
nigga u cant just become kpop star over night, u need the right base, some niggas are born feminine look dicaprio, depp when they were young and so they have access to teen pussy, but age to be more masculine and some niggas just skip that phase directly into masculine frame and gaze, so you end up with roasties but at least you get something, besides just rotting

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and ChadpreetMaxxer
You are good looking, all you need is a clean cut and more confidence, and to stop overing thinking autistic shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 23564, darkness97 and 3 others
Well yeah, when you female gaze maxx, you sacrifice male respect. But thats the whole point u just gotta not listen to them

but yeah your hair is kinda shit ngl its not even female gaze its just shit, but good length to do something cool with,

this mf maxxing with goatee

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, rand anon, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and 1 other person
View attachment 1938849View attachment 1938844

Hair is an absolute mess, looks like a cat laid on my head and just fucking DIED

People are constantly shitting on me for my hair being garbage and telling me to get a haircut

IDK WHAT TO DO MAN. IM HOPING THAT LEANMAXXING AND SKINMAXXING WILL HELO ME ACTUALLY FEMALEGAZE MAXX
Shave beard and get short sides

Also fringe doesnt work when ur hair is straight

Nigga your forward growth is insane wtf.. u dont need that beard

IDK WHAT TO DO MAN. IM HOPING THAT LEANMAXXING AND SKINMAXXING WILL HELP ME ACTUALLY FEMALEGAZE MAXX
Brutal Sea Salt Spray + Hair Clay + Hairdryer at low heat w/ diffuser pill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15791
Yeah bruh get care ve cleanser for skin idk l think U need care for skin even if U don't have acne at all it's still good for skin health

Are these chin pubes supposed to be the female gaze? Shave it you silly melt.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Truecel14, AscendingHero, bogii and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

Shave beard and tell a hair stylist to give your hair layers and style it. So much shit on youtube about this stuff so look at that.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and Bitchwhipper2
  • +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel

Your biggest issue is your lack of facial prominence possible due to high body fat tbqh

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Dude wtf? Do you wanna be gay?

why are you being negative that is decent and gives nice shape, a barber can line that up nicely and make him look sharp
I'm being negative because it makes him look like Logan Paul... if Logan Paul was a rando crackhead off the streets of Portland.

Everyone knows female gaze-maxxed is clean shaven.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Your biggest issue is your lack of facial prominence possible due to high body fat tbqh
Yes, thats true. I have a weak browridge and bad fat distribution

I look insane when I cheeksuck imho

logan paul maxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564
Its over for us uglycel nothing what we can do to ascend

Legit looks like 2010 Anthony Padilla, or 15 y/o Bieber

• JFL
Reactions: GalacticHero and Gargamel
That haircut hasn't been around in the past 7 years

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadpreetMaxxer and Deleted member 16371

how do u guys lose male respect while femalegaze maxxing

if ur jacked you will always have male respect even if you look gay af

how do u guys lose male respect while femalegaze maxxing

if ur jacked you will always have male respect even if you look gay af
Idk if im losing respect. But my hair is getting clowned on

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back