Female height chart

Ideal female height category?

• Total voters
Sup kings? I see you're blackpilled on Amazonians aswell.
@Chintuck22 @delusionalretard @FallenPrime @realklay11 @Johanjohan
View attachment 1079892
View attachment 1079898
Tall women are better breeding material than the shorter women. Women used to be 6ft+ back in the mesolithic times, they lived natural and healthy lifestyle so that's why they grew to be so tall and robust.This is a good indicator that environment is legit and that taller women are superior, and i also have a fetish for taller women after all.

• +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE, ItsOver.com, Darmstadtium and 1 other person
A females height should correspond and indeed complement a males height that being ideally 6'2 to 6'5 so naturally she should be tall herself around 5'10 is ideal, this way she is not taller than her partner in heels, but also to give off the effect that she is unapproachable to the general male masses.
Spot on, why am I only 5'11? Getting a 5'10 girl should be so much easier when you're like 6'4 yourself.
200 10

Whenever I see dudes who date tall stacy models, they don't always look good facially, but at least they are all tall :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, turkproducer, Deleted member 11705 and 1 other person
Spot on, why am I only 5'11? Getting a 5'10 girl should be so much easier when you're like 6'4 yourself.
View attachment 1079939
Whenever I see dudes who date tall stacy models, they don't always look facially, but at least they are all tall :feelsrope:
Wait arent you tall tho??

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
You probably want girls of average height then
I prefer tall ones, 5'9/5'10 ideally, but I can only hope that they will like a man of average height.

• JFL
Reactions: Adriana Lima
I prefer tall ones, 5'9/5'10 ideally, but I can only hope that they will like a man of average height.
I was accounting for their dam heels
height is everything If I see a guy taller than me I get upset

• +1
1B653D04 1626 4E6C A72A AA0C53098B9A

• JFL

Eva is like 5’3 and that monster is like 6’+

I wonder which one is cuter...

its really hit or miss with girls, a lot of the time they turn into big goofy monsters ngl, only the rare few have the face and grace to actually pull it off

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Gargantuan

Eva is like 5’3 and that monster is like 6’+

I wonder which one is cuter...

Beautiful > cute

Short girls will be cute, but tall girls will be genuinely beautiful if you give both of them good faces.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima and Deleted member 2403
Beautiful > cute

Short girls will be cute, but tall girls will be genuinely beautiful if you give both of them good faces.
If both have good faces how is tall more beautiful? If you mean body wise that is subjective. I prefer petite girls I think they’re beautiful.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Gargantuan
If both have good faces how is tall more beautiful? If you mean body wise that is subjective. I prefer petite girls I think they’re beautiful.
its not subjective you prefer petite girls because you are a manlet and intimidated by domineering female traits

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: doll, Gargantuan and Deleted member 2403
its really hit or miss with girls, a lot of the time they turn into big goofy monsters ngl, only the rare few have the face and grace to actually pull it off
All tall women are big goofy monsters

Average to short women are cutie pies who you can throw around and playfully punch

• JFL
More elegant and graceful, beautiful long legs, better proportions in general.
I can't take really short girls seriously tbh.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 11705, BrendioEEE, Adriana Lima and 1 other person
its not subjective you prefer petite girls because you are a manlet and intimidated by domineering female traits
Tall men like short women cause they’re cuter and have more feminine faces

then there are guys like @BrendioEEE and @Short Ugly and Brown who are short and like tall women

so height of the man doesnt influence their preferences

Im not intimidated by tall women I just don’t like their faces and masculine bodies which are usually broader

Keep coping that you want a masculine woman who resembles a man cause ur a closet homosexual

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane, doll, Deleted member 6723 and 2 others
Tall men like short women cause they’re cuter and have more feminine faces

then there are guys like @BrendioEEE and @Short Ugly and Brown who are short and like tall women

so height of the man doesnt influence their preferences

Im not intimidated by tall women I just don’t like their faces and masculine bodies which are usually broader

Keep coping that you want a masculine woman who resembles a man cause ur a closet homosexual
Your immaturity is really showing itself here bro

and tagging people on here to demonstrate your point on shorter males liking taller women is in no way demonstrative of the wider male population, shorter males quiver in the wake of taller women why do you think height boosters are a thing? why is height surgery a thing??????

• +1
More elegant and graceful, beautiful long legs, better proportions in general.
I can't take really short girls seriously tbh.
Its so rare that you actually see women like that, it becomes such a memorable event lmao

• +1
And yet you had a Taylor Hill avi, about a week ago, who is TALL. Walking contradiction tbh.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: doll, Chintuck22, Deleted member 2403 and 2 others
Your immaturity is really showing itself here bro

and tagging people on here to demonstrate your point on shorter males liking taller women is in no way demonstrative of the wider male population, shorter males quiver in the wake of taller women why do you think height boosters are a thing? why is height surgery a thing??????
You are very low iq

Short women=cuter and more fragile and dimorphic and more neotenous faces

Plus I’m 5’9 and heightmog most women where I live, I don’t feel small around 95% of women

Most men like average to short women and most men are over 5’9 which means aren’t manlet, there are numerous surveys confirming this

If u want a big masculine woman who is as dominative as possible why don’t u get a tranny?

It doesn’t matter anyway we all normal, you like trannies, I like cute girls, at least we don’t like animals or dead bodies tbh.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Albeacho and Gargantuan
And yet you had a Taylor Hill avi, about a week ago, who is TALL. Walking contradiction tbh.
Her face is very compact and feminine

small chin, compact midface, big eyes

dont see that normally on tall women

• JFL
You are very low iq

Short women=cuter and more fragile and dimorphic and more neotenous faces

Plus I’m 5’9 and heightmog most women where I live, I don’t feel small around 95% of women

Most men like average to short women and most men are over 5’9 which means aren’t manlet, there are numerous surveys confirming this

If u want a big masculine woman who is as dominative as possible why don’t u get a tranny?

It doesn’t matter anyway we all normal, you like trannies, I like cute girls, at least we don’t like animals or dead bodies tbh.
Coming off a bit rattled again

Height mogging women isn't an achievement, regardless you will be height mogged in a nightclub when girls are wearing heels so you cant get prime normal non prebubscent looking women, so I would add that to another one of your insecurities forcing you back onto longing for teenagers.

Most men are not over 5'9 that is the average height.

literally never said this. If you were to survey a group of men they would rate Lima as the most attractive don't doubt it.

I honestly struggle to understand your complete aversion to any non-under-age-looking women it's like you never hit puberty or something, then again you are Asian so you are hardwired to like childlike features.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Gargantuan and Albeacho
Her face is very compact and feminine

small chin, compact midface, big eyes

dont see that normally on tall women
You forgot her broad ass frame broski
taylor-hill-2017-met-gala-burgundy-off-the-shoulder-evening-dress-0.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Albeacho and Deleted member 2403
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Gargantuan
You forgot her broad ass frame broski
taylor-hill-2017-met-gala-burgundy-off-the-shoulder-evening-dress-0.jpg
face>body so I’d choose Taylor over short girl with worse Face

i don’t even dislike tall women, I like some female models, it’s just people here are saying I like shorter women for The most ludicrous reasons, when it’s just my preference

I’m just saying on average tall women from what I’ve seen irl have worse faces and usually bigger frames which I don’t like, but I’d say in 5’7-5’8 range they usually look decent but anything taller and I don’t like

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Gargantuan and Adriana Lima
  • +1
Jfl my mom is 5’3 my dad 6’3 brutal genetics pill tbh but I want a girl around 5’7 tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Gargantuan, Chintuck22 and Adriana Lima
View attachment 1079939
Whenever I see dudes who date tall stacy models, they don't always look good facially, but at least they are all tall :feelsrope:
Height is cope

• +1
A frustrated hapa pedophile is typing....

• JFL
Reactions: doll and Gargantuan
I meant since I m like 185 cm

I Would preferably not want a girl under 170 cm

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and Adriana Lima

understandable you should never rule out any height really

• +1

Like I heard That you usually take your height and then take - 10-15 cm off it to get your height match

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
understandable you should never rule out any height really
I agree

But I went on a date with a gook once She was 147 so felt like a pedophile

Walked home in shame

• JFL
No That was when I was subhuman

Now I am volcel since only go for my own phenotype
Ahhh thought so you want to produce more blue eyed moggers

Ahhh thought so you want to produce more blue eyed moggers
Indeed

if That is not possible for me I Will look for women of Other phenotypes

• +1
From a sex appeal and cuteness perspective femlets absolutely mog but from a breeding perspective above average is ideal. I'm a manlet anyway so any woman above 5'8 seems like an Amazon even if she's my height.

I made the male version of this yesterday:

So I figured I might as well make a female version:
View attachment 1078933

Since height failo/discrimination isn't a thing for women, and therefore can't be taken into consideration, what is the ideal height category for a woman, to you?
JFL i just realized How much 6'3 women there are in croatia Like seriously Americans are tiny

183 cm ideal for me cause im 5'6 manlet

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Albeacho