Female height chart

Ideal female height category?

• Total voters
183 cm ideal for me cause im 5'6 manlet
Finally some one that gets it. Im 6'1 and I wouldn't mind being with a woman taller than me.

• Love it
Reactions: Lihito
Nut in an art Hoe haha

i Would if They weren’t so psycho

thst is child support 101
yeah stay well away from anyone with any mental health issues

• +1
Reactions: Philtrumcel
Like I heard That you usually take your height and then take - 10-15 cm off it to get your height match
Sounds true, I also read women are most satisfied when partner is 21 cm taller than them, ridiculous, but 10-15 cm seems good

Sounds true, I also read women are most satisfied when partner is 21 cm taller than them, ridiculous, but 10-15 cm seems good
Yo i heard geneticaly goblinas go for tall guys so i might try amazonians

Jfl my mom is 5’3 my dad 6’3 brutal genetics pill tbh but I want a girl around 5’7 tbh
exact same height difference from my parents jfl, managed to make it to 184 cm though, and 5'7 is the best height for women, tall enough
More elegant and graceful, beautiful long legs, better proportions in general.
I can't take really short girls seriously tbh.
@Gargantuan the problem with female models is while they look good, I'm not one of those Low T subhumans who says they are "too masculine" unless they dead serious have a jaw like Henry Cavill or Hunter eyes like O Pry, is they don't have high sex appeal bodies, the only model I can think of that has somewhat sex appeal body is Candice Swanepoel, so while she's not the best looking model, imo she's the highest sex appeal one, maybe that's just a black guy thing tbh

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
5’6-5’11 foid is ideal for 5’11.5 me

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
fuck i wish i could get a tall gf, all my girls i’ve been with have been 5’5 and under, tallest was 5’11 but that was the bitch i fingered on her period so that don’t count...
Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: delusionalretard and BrendioEEE

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
My girl is 1.78 and it's very strange when having sex, we look like spiders :feelsez:

5'2-5'3 is ideal