Female height genes = everything

There’s no question about it anymore, you HAVE to procreate with a tall woman.

Take my family for example;

My father 6’1”
My mother 5’5”

Me 6’
My brother 6’1”

Me and my brother should have outgrown my father by a lot but my mother’s genes made it impossible.

Take my cousins from my mothers side of the family, where all the women are quite tall (5’7” average)

My tallest cousins who all have average height fathers (5’9”-5’10”) and tall mothers (5’7”- 5’9”)

6’5” - one of them
6’4” - 2 of them
6’3” - 2 of them
6’2” - 4 of them
6’1” - 3 of them
6’ - just me :feelswah:

Under 6 ft all of them are under the age of 15 and still growing

:feelsbadman:

Now take my fathers side, he’s the only male in his family and all his sisters are short (5’3”-5’5”)

Height of my two cousins from fathers side:

5’10” and 5’8”

THE AMAZONPILL IS REAL

You owe it to your future children to marry a tall woman, don’t let him grow up as a short incel and suffer from everything that comes with it.

5’10” + women only :chad::chad::chad:
Seems like you got your dads height. I don't get it. You're not 5'5

bro 5'9/5'10 mom + heightmaxxing = if u are sub 6'4 you did something wrong
I would be 6'4+ rn if my dad was 6'1+ tbh.

Yea I should be 6'4 in the next 2-3 yrs.

I cant wait to get back on dietmaxxing +igf-1 +ai fuarkkk

Height isn't just genes, environment prenatal and esp during adoloscence plays a big role

Diet aswell, everyone knows the famous study and how those on an animal diet grew 10cm taller on avg than their vegan malnourished counterparts.

www.sciencedirect.com

Major correlates of male height: A study of 105 countries

The purpose of this study is to explore the main correlates of male height in 105 countries in Europe & overseas, Asia, North Africa and Oceania. Actu…
www.sciencedirect.com
Communist countries lagged behind in terms of economic development, but historically, the wealthiest of them were characterized by a diet associated with tall statures, which is based on milk products, pork and fish.
Three additional protein sources (meat total, pelagic marine fish, eggs) reach significance and the position of milk products as key stimulators of physical growth is further strengthened(r = 0.50; p < 0.001). As already mentioned in our previous study, these findings have a very solid rationale, because milk products, red meat, eggs and some species of fish have the highest protein quality out of all common foods.
Dairy proteins are most frequently consumed in the Netherlands, Sweden and Finland (almost 30 g/day), while in countries from the eastern half of Asia such as Cambodia,Laos or North Korea, their intake is virtually zero.
These results confirm that red meat and eggs are the most height-related components of the human diet after milk, which primarily stems from the complete amino acid spectrum of their proteins.

Besides low protein quality, a frequently forgotten limiting factor of plant-based diets is their low nutritional density, with a disproportionate load of ‘empty calories’ from starch and oils that must be consumed per unit of a key nutrient. The countries with the highest plant protein intake already belong to the most obese in the world, particularly among females, so it is not likely that the deficit of protein quality could easily be compensated by protein quantity.
Most importantly, our results indicate that plant-based diets are not able to provide the optimal stimuli for physical growth, even if the intake of total protein and total energy poses no problem. In fact, we observed a difference of 10 cm (174 cm vs. 184 cm) between nations relying on the surplus of plant and animal proteins,respectively. A low consumption of proteins that correlate highly with height can explain the seemingly perplexing, small stature in the developed countries of East Asia and the Muslim oil superpowers.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

@TeenAscender @SMESH

@Kingkellz made a good thread on it

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Racky, metagross and TeenAscender
Can fucking confirm.

My dad is 6'6".

BUT, MY MOM DECIDED TO BE A GIGAFOIDLET STADING AT A WHOPPING 5'3".

Now I'm only 6'2".

I could've been 6'10" dunking LeBron's passes making 60M a year if I had a taller mom.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, currylightskin, Hueless and 4 others
Can fucking confirm.

My dad is 6'6".

Now I'm only 6'2".

I could've been 6'10" dunking LeBron's passes making 60M a year if I had a taller mom.
Fuuuuaaaaaarrkkk

Bro you were destined for greatness :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Korea
Nah both parents have to be tall, My mother is 5'7.5 and my dad is 5'9 and I ended up at just exactly 6' barefoot

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
"Me and my brother should have outgrown my father by a lot but my mother’s genes made it impossible."

this setnence made no sense to me you aare actually lucky since 6 1 female equvivlent is higher by a decent bit

the structure is very non english

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Albeacho
Nah both parents have to be tall, My mother is 5'7.5 and my dad is 5'9 and I ended up at just exactly 6' barefoot
That just proves my theory what are you saying

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and PrinceLuenLeoncur
That just proves my theory what are you saying
You said your cousins got to 6'5 and 6'4 while having average height dads and tall moms but this didn't work for me

You said your cousins got to 6'5 and 6'4 while having average height dads and tall moms but this didn't work for me
Obviously 6’5” is an outlier but you still got 3 inches taller than your dad.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Can fucking confirm.

My dad is 6'6".

Now I'm only 6'2".

decided??? ur dad shouldn't have picked her

my dads a manlet but robust af, wide shoulders and above avg lower third and ended up with my tall-but-recessed mom and genetic recombination screwed me over by making me a recessed manlet.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
i never engage with below 175cm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 15577
Mom: 5'0"
Dad:5'7"
Me: 5'11"

I inherited the genes of my >6'2" grandfather on my fathers side.

Doesn't mean i'll marry a short girl though. What do you think the height of a son and daughter of a 5'8F and 5'11M couple will be?

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Mom: 5'0"
Dad:5'7"
Me: 5'11"

I inherited the genes of my >6'2" grandfather on my fathers side.

Doesn't mean i'll marry a short girl though. What do you think the height of a son and daughter of a 5'8F and 5'11M couple will be?
6,1”-6’3”

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and LooksOrDeath
Both parents are 5ft8.

I'm 6ft4 + my brother is 6ft5. Tbh my parents were malnourished.

All my cousins are also 6ft+

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18045
Lucy Lawless

Take the wonder woman pill

My father 6’1”
My mother 5’5”

Me 6’
My brother 6’1”

Me and my brother should have outgrown my father by a lot but my mother’s genes made it impossible.

Take my cousins from my mothers side of the family, where all the women are quite tall (5’7” average)

My tallest cousins who all have average height fathers (5’9”-5’10”) and tall mothers (5’7”- 5’9”)

6’5” - one of them
6’4” - 2 of them
6’3” - 2 of them
6’2” - 4 of them
6’1” - 3 of them

Now take my fathers side, he’s the only male in his family and all his sisters are short (5’3”-5’5”)

5’10” and 5’8”

THE AMAZONPILL IS REAL

You owe it to your future children to marry a tall woman, don’t let him grow up as a short incel and suffer from everything that comes with it.

This is very true, but I would look at the mother's FATHER for real height genes. Because those genes seem to be the ones that actually count.
Although it can still be random. - Take me as an example.
My father is 6'0 tall. My mother is 5'7. When you think about it, I should atleast be taller than my mother, BUT my mother's father (my grandfather) is 5'5.
So I grew up to just 5'6 manlet. This is extremely brutal. Pay attention to the woman's father IN PARTICULAR. Because as you can see with me, I don't even reach my mother's height.

I can't emphasize this enough. The woman's father is among the most important!

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
This is very true, but I would look at the mother's FATHER for real height genes. Because those genes seem to be the ones that actually count.
My father is 6'0 tall. My mother is 5'7. When you think about it, I should atleast be taller than my mother, BUT my mother's father (my grandfather) is 5'5.
So I grew up to just 5'6 manlet. This is extremely brutal. Pay attention to the woman's father IN PARTICULAR. Because as you can see with me, I don't even reach my mother's height.

Wow what was your diet growing up? Not even taller than the mother usually means too little animal protein.

Damn this is absolutely brutal.

• So Sad
Reactions: metagross
Wow what was your diet growing up? Not even taller than the mother usually means too little animal protein.
I was usually eating "healthy". And I ate the same things everyone in my family ate. My brother ate a lot more sweets than me though, which resulted in him getting a little more overweight than me. I didn't eat a lot of sugar. I also liked broccoli. My brother hated broccoli.
I also ate cheese, which my brother didn't like. Still, my brother grew taller than me. He's 5'11.
I don't know what happened exactly.
Maybe I have some genetic defect.

I was usually eating "healthy". And I ate the same things everyone in my family ate. My brother ate a lot more sweets than me though, which resulted in him getting a little more overweight than me. I didn't eat a lot of sugar. I also liked broccoli. My brother hated broccoli.
I also ate cheese, which my brother didn't like. Still, my brother grew taller than me. He's 5'11.
I don't know what happened exactly.
Maybe I have some genetic defect.
Well what do you mean with "healthy". If you didnt eat enough meat you will end up this short. It is simple. Broccoli, other veggies or fruits, or grains wont make you grow even thouth they are considerered "healthy".

Dad at his peak: 5'10
Mom at her peak: 5'6

Me: 6'0

Well what do you mean with "healthy". If you didnt eat enough meat you will end up this short. It is simple. Broccoli, other veggies or fruits, or grains wont make you grow even thouth they are considerered "healthy".
Well, that's why I put "healthy" in quotation marks. I ate healthy in the sense that normies consider it healthy. Vegetables, potatoes, some meat, etc.
I didn't eat a carnivore diet sadly, but I also don't think I ate significantly less meat than my brother, who grew up to be 5'11. I mean I always ate meat, I was never vegetarian.

But you need to be tall yourself to get tall bitches. Doesnt work for 5'9 microorganism like me

Betabuxxing
I will marry a 5'8-5'9 foid (no betabuxxing) and then gonna give my son hgh also microdose aromasin

• +1
Reactions: Fundz
You are indirectly cucking your kids if you don't breed with a tall girl ngl.

• +1

My father 6’1”
My mother 5’5”

Me 6’
My brother 6’1”

6’5” - one of them
6’4” - 2 of them
6’3” - 2 of them
6’2” - 4 of them
6’1” - 3 of them

5’10” and 5’8”

THE AMAZONPILL IS REAL

Legit shit.

I am 5'10 manlet cause my 5'10 average height father for his generation was a booty lover and went for my 5'3 mother instead of a tall one

My sister is 5'7 with Long legs while I am a short leg long torso manlet jfl

My GF is 5'8 and robust with wide hips and wide shoulders. She is stronger than a nongymcelled normie jfl

Every day I pray for my sons to 6ft

What is sure they will get bideltoid moggers cause it is in the genetics from both sides and a big cock ad well

• +1
You’ve seen your father in law’s cock? :dafuckfeels:

Same bro..same:pepefrown:

Haha yes I was in the sauna with her father and brother jfl

• JFL
Insane luck or tall maternal grandfather
Lmao how? Its only a height differential of 4 inches, plus i had a western diet and im come from a Muslim family so i ate alot of meat while growing up. My grandfathers on both sides were tall (for their time) and both 6 ft.

And i could've been taller honestly if my grandfathers werent obsessed with fucking short foidlets and competely ruining our families height genes. I think my grandmom on my dad's side was like 5'3 and my grandmom on my moms side was like 5'4.

6'4 father
6' me :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• So Sad
6’5” - one of them
6’4” - 2 of them
6’3” - 2 of them
6’2” - 4 of them
6’1” - 3 of them

Brutal tbh. I would ER the next big family gathering in your position

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096
This entire thread is cope, my mom is 5'0 and I'm 6'2

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096
Bullshit I'm 6'3, brother is 6'4 and parents roughly 5'10 idk never measured them also haven't met anyone in our family taller than us

Bullshit I'm 6'3, brother is 6'4 and parents roughly 5'10 idk never measured them also haven't met anyone in our family taller than us
Read the thread again shitbrain

My father 6’1”
My mother 5’5”

Me 6’
My brother 6’1”

6’5” - one of them
6’4” - 2 of them
6’3” - 2 of them
6’2” - 4 of them
6’1” - 3 of them

5’10” and 5’8”

THE AMAZONPILL IS REAL

The mother's height is very important from what I have noticed. Tall mother guarantees tall kids. I think the female height genes are more dominant.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 15577
It's true
A guy down the street has a 5'9 mother and 5'5 dad he ended 6ft :ogre:

• +1
this is extremely fucking true, in terms of overall bodymogging the mother's genetic role outshines the father. In fact bone structure and androgenicity (height, frame, and muscle) are determined by the mom. watch team3d alpha

also generally 51% of genes are maternal while 49 are paternal, and the 51% determined by the mother literally dictate your baldness, your height, your muscle building potential, and your IQ (look it up deadass all these traits are maternally dominant)
I don't think so, the research shows that height is more of a paternal thing. If I had gotten the height and hair genes from my mother's side I would be 6'1"+ (the men are all tall and bald in my mothers family) but completely bald. I'm 5'10" like my dad and with a head full of hair at 32yo.

My neighbor is a 5' cuban woman, her son is 5'11" and the father is about 5'9". Sure, just two examples, but I don't think you can predict it to 100%. In the end, as always, it's a genetic lottery.

Last edited:
its over for 4'10 femlet bangers like me

I don't think so, the research shows that height is more of a paternal thing. If I had gotten the height and hair genes from my mother's side I would be 6'1"+ (the men are all tall and bald in my mothers family) but completely bald. I'm 5'10" like my dad and with a head full of hair at 32yo.

My neighbor is a 5' cuban woman, her son is 5'11" and the father is about 5'9". Sure, just two examples, but I don't think you can predict it to 100%. In the end, as always, it's a genetic lottery.
i suspect it's a matter of intrinsic height genes from the woman vs. certain Y chromosomes creating very dimorphic size

it's said that men simply being taller and bigger than women on average is because of the y chromosome

now the y chromosome does not really recombine so it seems it will not pickup different versions of genes through the generations, so if you don't already have a mogger size creating y chromosome then barring fortuitous mutations our only recourse will be tall women

Last edited: