Female height genes = everything

My dad was 5’4” turbomanlet, my mother 5’8”. I came out 5’11”

I think my father got cucked :lul::lul:

Totally agree, while I love fucking petite little spinners, I can't take them seriously for LTR/marriage. 5'6 and up baby that's the sweet spot. Not 5'10 tho they start looking gangly and manly at that height.

this is extremely fucking true, in terms of overall bodymogging the mother's genetic role outshines the father. In fact bone structure and androgenicity (height, frame, and muscle) are determined by the mom. watch team3d alpha

also generally 51% of genes are maternal while 49 are paternal, and the 51% determined by the mother literally dictate your baldness, your height, your muscle building potential, and your IQ (look it up deadass all these traits are maternally dominant)

anecdotally i have a lot of friends who have tall dads over 6ft but sub 5'5 moms, and all of them fall a few inches short of their dads height, not one friend do I have where their mom is over 6 inches shorter than their dad and they grow to be atleast thewir dad's height, they ALWAYS fall short

also look at nba players' sons, all of them have short wives so their sons also end up shorter than them.

Great thread, very scientifically true, mothers genes > fathers genes in creating a mogger son

@AscendingHero thoughts? do u know much in this department
Interestingly, I got my father's bone structure. Unfortunately and ironically, my mother has a better frame comparison wise and my younger brother got her frame. Ideally, for my parents, a child who got my father's face and musculature, and my mother's frame would have the best genes from both sides.