female HYPOGAMY pill in Russia was the last blow for me. it's impossible to cope

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
i can fucking get texts from stacies - stacylites models, who mog me to shit, with insane good pics, while i only have pics in my shit stained basement, don't have text game, they fucking do all the work and are eager to meet. also many told me that they keep getting pumped and dumped (by other HTNs like me?? JFL). All of this while i was pretending to be in Moscow while i'm ready to unmatch them because there is no point. this shit seriously took a toll on me, how am i supposed to cope with the inferior, pretentious females from my shithole?? also i don't understand, why is it over for females in Russia?

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, Deleted member 18890, Mureau and 15 others
just get some bussy already @the BULL your still here in the same spot

just get some bussy already @the BULL your still here in the same spot
russiamax?? but i'll need to get a job.

• +1
Reactions: bogii
More beautiful women in Russia because of better non western diet explains the difference. Beautiful girls in the west are on a shortage

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, AscendingHero and BoneDensity
More beautiful women in Russia because of better non western diet explains the difference. Beautiful girls in the west are on a shortage
nah bro there are subhumans too, i get texts from the best profiles on the app jfl this shit just makes no sense.

• Woah
Reactions: the BULL
nah bro there are subhumans too, i get texts from the best profiles on the app jfl this shit just makes no sense.

There are subhumans in the west on top of fat girls and lesbians, that explains the difference. 90% of women in Russia are slim, it’s a huge difference

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890, Ineffable, ballskin and 3 others
if you really have a degree it shouldn't be hard to get one lul
but why those females who mog me to shit want to go out with me?? it doesn't make sense

There are subhumans in the west on top of fat girls and lesbians, that explains the difference. 90% of women in Russia are slim, it’s a huge difference
they have insane bone structures too, like they bonemass mog me to shit lol

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
they have insane bone structures too, like they bonemass mog me to shit lol
Diet helps with bone structure too. Plus western women’s bone structure is hidden under all the fat. Even if not far though, the diet is horrendous and makes them ugly in other ways

• Woah
Diet helps with bone structure too. Plus western women’s bone structure is hidden under all the fat. Even if not far though, the diet is horrendous and makes them ugly in other ways
what about the males?? are they much uglier than their female counterparts for some reason?

also isn't mediterranean diet supposed to be top tier?? i think it's more a genetic factor

but why those females who mog me to shit want to go out with me?? it doesn't make sense
They are feminine and know their time is running out, western women think they’ll be young forever and squander their prime. In Russia they know they gotta lock down a man before it’s too late. Gotta keep in mind, tons of men in Russia fail and so there’s just not enough men for them

• Woah
bcus ur not ugly bro jfl
if yo uwere ugly i would have told u that like i did with many other subhumans
you have a special niche, you kind off give adam driver vibes given you're tall too
bitches love that, and it seems u found ur niche in russia

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and the BULL
slavic girls are so fine

• +1
Reactions: Ineffable
what about the males?? are they much uglier than their female counterparts for some reason?

They’re not much uglier, maybe to you because you underrate them, what they are is poor, it’s a big problem but they’re looksmatched

also isn't mediterranean diet supposed to be top tier?? i think it's more a genetic factor

I don’t think it’s top tier, even Nordic diet is better. Meds are all manlets

bcus ur not ugly bro jfl
if yo uwere ugly i would have told u that like i did with many other subhumans
you have a special niche, you kind off give adam driver vibes given you're tall too
bitches love that, and it seems u found ur niche in russia
yeah i never thought i was ugly but those girls are stacies bro jfl i'm not their looksmatch

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
They are feminine and know their time is running out, western women think they’ll be young forever and squander their prime. In Russia they know they gotta lock down a man before it’s too late. Gotta keep in mind, tons of men in Russia fail and so there’s just not enough men for them
fail?? what does that mean?? also they said to me they keep getting pumped and dumped on the app.
They’re not much uglier, maybe to you because you underrate them, what they are is poor, it’s a big problem but they’re looksmatched

I don’t think it’s top tier, even Nordic diet is better. Meds are all manlets
i think it's genetics i've grown up on a mediterranean diet and i'm not underdeveloped

yeah i never thought i was ugly but those girls are stacies bro jfl i'm not their looksmatch
i also date a girl that's really OUT OF MY LEAGUE like legit out of my league in every level bro
i think the blackpill ignores many things or idk tbh

i also date a girl that's really OUT OF MY LEAGUE like legit out of my league in every level bro
yeah but you met her on apps?? i always got ugly females on apps, never texted them.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Thanks to president of Russia's heroic effort against western degeneracy, women in Russia are still humble and respectful towards non-Chads. For a man such as yourself, moving to Russia would be a perfect option. All the blonde blue eyed slim long-legged Stacies you could want, given to you on a silver platter. Unfortunately, i dont know how moving to Russia would work considering current state of affairs.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel, Chadpreetmaybe and the BULL
They don't put effort into appearance because it doesn't matter much outside of the western dating market.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and Deleted member 19530
They don't put effort into appearance because it doesn't matter much outside of the western dating market.
:lul::lul::lul: fucking shit bro those russians males live on tutorial mode

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
fail?? what does that mean?? also they said to me they keep getting pumped and dumped on the app.

i think it's genetics i've grown up on a mediterranean diet and i'm not underdeveloped

They fail financially, men can’t afford relationships

Your skin doesn’t look good to me, I would say med diet is ok but Russia diet is ironically better out of necessity but also not ideal. Although tbh med women are not ugly, I was thinking of American women. In Italy there’s just more guys with money, that explains it, probably the girls look the same but ignore you in Italy cuz of better options

They fail financially, men can’t afford relationships

Your skin doesn’t look good to me, I would say med diet is ok but Russia diet is ironically better out of necessity but also not ideal. Although tbh med women are not ugly, I was thinking of American women. In Italy there’s just more guys with money, that explains it, probably the girls look the same but ignore you in Italy cuz of better options
but tbh i look like poorcel in my pics too :lul::lul::lul: literally no lifer basement pics
also wdym with my skin?? it's one of my good traits tbh

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
Thanks to president of Russia's heroic effort against western degeneracy, women in Russia are still humble and respectful towards non-Chads. For a man such as yourself, moving to Russia would be a perfect option. All the blonde blue eyed slim long-legged Stacies you could want, given to you on a silver platter. Unfortunately, i dont know how moving to Russia would work considering current state of affairs.
Lmfao, move to Russia and find out why Russian men don’t care about their appearance, hint: You will forget about women if you don’t know if you will be eating the next day or sleep hungry again

Lmfao, move to Russia and find out why Russian men don’t care about their appearance, hint: You will forget about women if you don’t know if you will be eating the next day or sleep hungry again
then why the girls have the money??

yea hows that possible tho?

• +1
i can fucking get texts from stacies - stacylites models, who mog me to shit, with insane good pics, while i only have pics in my shit stained basement, don't have text game, they fucking do all the work and are eager to meet. also many told me that they keep getting pumped and dumped (by other HTNs like me?? JFL). All of this while i was pretending to be in Moscow while i'm ready to unmatch them because there is no point. this shit seriously took a toll on me, how am i supposed to cope with the inferior, pretentious females from my shithole?? also i don't understand, why is it over for females in Russia?
Jersey Shore What GIF

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
moving there now
@AscendingHero can come with me to drown in stacies

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero
post these stacies
idk if we have the same definition of gl girl
B20

B21

they lack tits but they're insane bone moggers and sweet xD over for them though they all tell me they keep getting pumped and dumped so they want to make sure i wouldn't do the same lol.

Your med pheno must have helped, it is a huge halo in EE. But still, Russia isn't a hypogamy jfl
i can fucking get texts from stacies - stacylites models
Girls you have posted are pretty, but model-tier? They would get fogged by Stacies in the West

I think an average girl from Russia/EE would fog an average Western girl, BUT a Western Stacy >>>>> a Slavic Stacy
Lmfao, move to Russia and find out why Russian men don’t care about their appearance, hint:
Zoomers from big cities do
In Russia they know they gotta lock down a man before it’s too late. Gotta keep in mind, tons of men in Russia fail and so there’s just not enough men for them
I'm not sure you're right, there are tonnes of 30- or even 40-something Russian women on Instagram who do nothing but post pics of their bums from gyms and they get hundreds of likes and comments from Russian simps. I think even a middle-aged woman can get a betabuxxer in Russia as long as she has a hot body

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 19530
I'm not sure you're right, there are tonnes of 30- or even 40-something Russian women on Instagram who do nothing but post pics of their bums from gyms and they get hundreds of likes and coments from Russian simps. I think even a middle-aged woman can get a betabuxxer in Russia as long as she has a hot body

The instawhores getting hundreds of likes are not the majority are they? A like from a man doesn’t mean that much anyways, men are not that stupid, after a few heart breaks we stopped wanting to neta provide for women and just pretend to want to in order to pump and dump.

Russia sounds amazing.

full of gigastacies, super loyal and non hypergamous (well, LESS hypergamous than any other country ), and the men are all subhuman

Russia sounds amazing.

full of gigastacies, super loyal and non hypergamous (well, LESS hypergamous than any other country ), and the men are all subhuman

That’s literally every country except America because America is just a fucked up country, women are desperate everywhere even América but in América they are hidden in their houses while in Europe you can see them

• Hmm...
Lower standards, less hypergamy, locationmax is important

• +1
bro you have no idea what the fuck are you talking about

and it comes from a guy that dated russians

if you are weak in a relationship with a russian girl she will devour you like a mantis

and hypergamy in russia is insane

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: spongebob, zerofad3 and the BULL
Lower standards, less hypergamy, locationmax is important
i will indeed never recover. in italy i can get only slutmaxxed ltb - mtb, it's too saddening for me. i will never have those intelligent HQNP girls.
Your med pheno must have helped, it is a huge halo in EE. But still, Russia isn't a hypogamy jfl

Girls you have posted are pretty, but model-tier? They would get fogged by Stacies in the West

I think an average girl from Russia/EE would fog an average Western girl, BUT a Western Stacy >>>>> a Slavic Stacy

Zoomers from big cities do

I'm not sure you're right, there are tonnes of 30- or even 40-something Russian women on Instagram who do nothing but post pics of their bums from gyms and they get hundreds of likes and comments from Russian simps. I think even a middle-aged woman can get a betabuxxer in Russia as long as she has a hot body

western stacy like this ? yeah ofc, but i mean, you need to be chadmaxxed statusmaxxed moneymaxxed in the west to get a girl like this xD the gap is too huge

Last edited:
The instawhores getting hundreds of likes are not the majority are they?
Yeah, of course (the field is already oversaturated :lul:), my point is that these women at least have an ascension path. But overall you're right, it is more difficult to find a betabuxxer in a country where the average salary is like 600€

full of gigastacies
No jfl, they are even more rare there than in the West, all 7+PSL gigastacies I can think of are of Western European descent. (Or maybe I'm just biased and have a preference for Germanic pheno on women, idk)
well, LESS hypergamous than any other country
Less than the West, but the hypergamy is progressing there as well, it would be naive to think women in Russia aren't aware of their worth in the era of TikTok, Tinder etc.

yeah ofc, but i mean, you need to be chadmaxxed statusmaxxed moneymaxxed in the west to get a girl like this xD the gap is too
It is true than it is easier, but saying stuff like "Male loosk don't matter in Russia, it is a hypogamy" is going too far. And don't forget you're not bad-looking + your med pheno is a halo in EE

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19530 and the BULL
Yeah, of course (the field is already oversaturated :lul:), my point is that these women at least have an ascension path. But overall you're right, it is more difficult to find a betabuxxer in a country where the average salary is like 600€

Less than the West, but the hypergamy is progressing there as well, it would be naive to think women in Russia aren't aware of their worth in the era of TikTok, Tinder etc.
They may be aware of their value more.,but I think their culture and traditional values mean they don't care. Hence loyalty and not being a whore is giga important to them.

Just my take, and I've never been to Russia tbf

They may be aware of their value more.,but I think their culture and traditional values mean they don't care. Hence loyalty and not being a whore is giga important to them.

Just my take, and I've never been to Russia tbf
lol, why are they on dating apps then?? many told me that men pump and dump them, didn't they get the hint? men become high bodycount slayers if they have the choice, i wouldn't but i'm a rare gem.

dating is for losers
listen to high T advice from @oldvirgin and REAL MANLY MEN who follow him @Gargantuan @ropemax @subhuman incel @vanilla @volcelfatcel
It's all about suffering first on way to success with Stallone and then having a family-no time for gf

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, alriodai, n0rthface and 3 others
Russian Indian friendship is rising, together we will beat shit Outta west and jews, specially jewSA

• JFL
dating is for losers
listen to high T advice from @oldvirgin and REAL MANLY MEN who follow him @Gargantuan @ropemax @subhuman incel @vanilla @volcelfatcel
It's all about suffering first on way to success with Stallone and then having a family-no time for gf

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 3828
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and CFW432