female HYPOGAMY pill in Russia was the last blow for me. it's impossible to cope

Are all eaten eastern Europeans the same? :feelskek:
we def share some things
but i'd imagine russians would be more racist than bulgarians since theyre whiter

we def share some things
but i'd imagine russians would be more racist than bulgarians since theyre whiter
Lmao from what I've seen it's actually you south Eastern euros from the balkans that are racist asf :lul::lul::lul:. Not saying that russians can't be racist, but what I've noticed is that the whiter the white person, (say like Germans or scandanavians) the more tolerant they are. Italians are racist like you guys too. :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Just be Med in action, they fall for your name and Italic halo amico, I preach this since the dawn of time

Combined with your above average height, fwhr and hair this makes sense
Other people on your looks level with different ethnic background and coloring would not get shit

@gamma

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and the BULL
Just be Med in action, they fall for your name and Italic halo amico, I preach this since the dawn of time

Combined with your above average height, fwhr and hair this makes sense
Other people on your looks level with different ethnic background and coloring would not get shit

@gamma
I look more med then @the BULL , if i go there i hope i can have a rotation of stacies 😍

slavs are wmaf. it's what happens when aryans raped mongols.

I literally don't understand this "muh eastern europe is land of stacies". That has to be the most delusional statement that I have ever heard. Absolute load of rubbish.

Are all eaten eastern Europeans the same?
Apparently no, an 11th century Byzantine document had a list of geographical locations with descriptions, it separated them as "Slavic" and "Russian" which is an interesting distinction, considering Russian is supposed to be a subset of Slavic. :bigbrain:

in times of war, doesnt everything go back to normal and hypergamy is pretty much fixed because women just wanna be saved or something

I literally don't understand this "muh eastern europe is land of stacies". That has to be the most delusional statement that I have ever heard. Absolute load of rubbish.
Well girls are more slim, there are statistics

• +1
Reactions: Ineffable
in times of war, doesnt everything go back to normal and hypergamy is pretty much fixed because women just wanna be saved or something
Cope.

Well girls are more slim, there are statistics
Okay, but weight can be lost? As I've said before. Grass is greener. Westerners look better on average regardless of their gender.

Okay, but weight can be lost? As I've said before. Grass is greener. Westerners look better on average regardless of their gender.
Cope. You would sui After swiping in moscow vs every other city

• +1
Cope. You would sui After swiping in moscow vs every other city
Swiping does not change the overall genetics of the certain group.

Swiping does not change the overall genetics of the certain group.
lol what do you mean?? the girls on dating apps are the same exact ones you see on the streets.

• +1
They won't lose weight, women gain weight after starting ltr

• +1
Well, that really isn't my problem. It has zero impact on my life.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
it's not only about weight. face is much worse too

• +1
i can fucking get texts from stacies - stacylites models, who mog me to shit, with insane good pics, while i only have pics in my shit stained basement, don't have text game, they fucking do all the work and are eager to meet. also many told me that they keep getting pumped and dumped (by other HTNs like me?? JFL). All of this while i was pretending to be in Moscow while i'm ready to unmatch them because there is no point. this shit seriously took a toll on me, how am i supposed to cope with the inferior, pretentious females from my shithole?? also i don't understand, why is it over for females in Russia?
Is this a joke

Not funny bro you must be an Indian to write unfunny paragraphs like this

They don't put effort into appearance
Because they're bluepilled to hell. Also this thread
F10

Hmmm no not really

I want a girl from Napoli they're so hot
hot-italian-women.jpg

the girl i was talking to is basically on this level
good luck finding this on bumble in italy

hot-italian-women.jpg

the girl i was talking to is basically on this level
good luck finding this on bumble in italy
You were probably talking with a russian scam account :confused:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19530, johncruz12345 and Ineffable
it's not only about weight. face is much worse too
Not only are they fatter and uglier, but also more likely to not be loyal and have mental problems.

OP what you saw in your little experiment is real and legit, this is actually how it is in russia. The slut shaming still exists and the hookup culture isn't that popular, the amount of high tier beckies and light stacies is insane while most guys are subhuman facially/height wise + no one is hitting the fucking gym (plus most girls don't care about muscles, I've slayed probably 20 or something bitches by the age of 26 being a 6'0 HTN using mostly nichemaxxing and personalitymaxxing). Russiamaxxing is a legit strategy you can probably slay 8's as a HTN I'm not even joking. Plus you're gonna get that halo as an american/european, unless you're Indian or some shit. I'm a russian and I consume a lot of foreign black/redpill content and I'm constantly amazed at how bad you guys have it there, these typical western women bodycounts of 30+- by the age of 25 sound like a total joke and not real to me

Fuck America. End the fucking war so I can geomax in Russia.