Female interviewer asked me about my hobbies

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
This job will have a 35% higher salary than my current one, I've already completed 2 stages

So far the whole interview has been solely professional. Every question has been work related, so this one kinda stumped me. I wasn't sure how to come across as an all rounded person considering I spend the majority of my day in the basement, gymcelling or shitposting on here

But anyways, I recorded it. Did I come across as aspie? I fucking hope this doesn't cost me this job

She was talking about her cycling hobby (jfl) before she asked me about what I do for fun

@6ft4

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, geezcel, bloomercel and 25 others
Oh God, that’s what you sound like :forcedsmile:

Missing any chromosomes by any chance?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, bloomercel, PsychoDsk and 15 others
Strong accent.

• Love it
Reactions: forevergymcelling
@geezcel

the "most of all" sounded aspie and performative, and the way you listed a lot of them sounded like a guy saying "I listen to everything" when asked what his favorite music is, felt a bit insincere and like you were trying to avoid giving a specific answer cause you couldn't think of anything. You need to prepare yourself for questions like this beforehand. Anyway it's not too bad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Xangsane, ReadBooksEveryday and 4 others
u sound like a bitch haha

• +1
Reactions: kebab and Sprinkles

Btw only said that bcoz it’s a habit you can easily fix

You speak like a low class plumber when you could very easily speak more sharply and composed

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Infinite

Strong accent.
the "most of all" sounded aspie and performative, and the way you listed a lot of them sounded like a guy saying "I listen to everything" when asked what his favorite music is, felt a bit insincere. Anyway it's not too bad.

Funny GIF

@blatonslatt

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, p0lishsubhuman, bloomercel and 25 others
got me good jfl. I'll stand by my criticism though, it sounded fake and rehearsed cause it was a celeb keeping up his image for the cameras, makes sense. Good idea for an experiment though. Wouldn't work with Chico cause his voice is too recognizable but I wanna see someone do it with Barrett or O'Pry.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, Danish_Retard, Infinite and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
What's the job

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, ReadBooksEveryday, Sprinkles and 5 others
"So there's this fag called tyler maher..."

you just proved the halo effect at it's finest lmfao, I thought Maher would have sounded deeper ngl
opposite for me, made me judge it more harshly when I found out it was him. Comes across as fake and aspie tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Infinite
With Stephen James' voice it would have been more comical

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and kanderior
  • JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Xangsane, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
Why should your hobbies even matter jfl.
Would have told her I enjoy posting about skulls on lookism and reading about male pattern baldness.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Sub0 and 1 other person
This job will have a 35% higher salary than my current one, I've already completed 2 stages

So far the whole interview has been solely professional. Every question has been work related, so this one kinda stumped me. I wasn't sure how to come across as an all rounded person considering I spend the majority of my day in the basement, gymcelling or shitposting on here

But anyways, I recorded it. Did I come across as aspie? I fucking hope this doesn't cost me this job

She was talking about her cycling hobby (jfl) before she asked me about what I do for fun

@6ft4

Suspected this was gonna be the audio just from the title 😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, infini, Pikabro and 1 other person
What happened to all that YouTube money, faggot?

JFL at getting a "real" job in 2024 being blackpilled. Just sell drugs or lies like every other successful man.

Imagine what Tyler's doing right now whilst all you incels bitch-cope.

got me good jfl. I'll stand by my criticism though, it sounded fake and rehearsed cause it was a celeb keeping up his image for the cameras, makes sense. Good idea for an experiment though. Wouldn't work with Chico cause his voice is too recognizable but I wanna see someone do it with Barrett or O'Pry.
lol what is this shit

you just proved the halo effect at it's finest lmfao, I thought Maher would have sounded deeper ngl
Tell me you don't go outside without telling me.

Last edited:
He
u sound like a bitch haha
sounds like a high class posh cunt like the man himself Maher

Edit: over I wrote this without reading the whole thread

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro

@6ft4

Voice mogging badvoy

Literally sounds like special needs. Lmao wtf

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
bro must be taking his time and carefully crafting these threads now

U sound moist

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Know its a troll threas when I saw "than my current one" :lul:

broootal, i always have a good one for this.

Why should your hobbies even matter jfl.
Would have told her I enjoy posting about skulls on lookism and reading about male pattern baldness.
because its a way to literally filter weirdos with no hobbies, employers want normie employees with passion and personality so they don't have to work with a robot

• Woah
Reactions: bloomercel
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel