Female mamal experiences seizure and screams like a dog as she sees prettyboy ( sub chads entering=beating yourself till death)

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled

Do foidods react rhe same when you enter a room? If yes then congrats you are a winner man. If not then just end everything as soon as lights speed you are a subpar male.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, LancasteR and pig_face
Weights Weightlifting GIF by Ridiculousness

MOGGED

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, LancasteR, ascension and 3 others
Utter cope. Prettyboy mogs this gobline looking bald ogre to gymabad and back.
i'd like to see this so called 'prettyboy' try to mog the BLOATLORD when he's 6 feet under ground from being tossed around like a 5kg dumbbell

over for coping prettyboys trying to exist in modern society when 215KG BEHEMOTHS exist.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, Lynxress, pig_face and 2 others
i'd like to see this so called 'prettyboy' try to mog the BLOATLORD when he's 6 feet under ground from being tossed around like a 5kg dumbbell

over for coping prettyboys trying to exist in modern society when 215KG BEHEMOTHS exist.

• JFL
Reactions: ascension, pig_face and TechnoBoss
Wtf are those twink arms

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
What is actually the reason that they react like this? Is it because of the status halo or is it really their looks? How can it be their looks if you can find something like that outside? I don't see them screaming like this to strangers outside.

• +1
Bird Dancing GIF

• JFL
What is actually the reason that they react like this? Is it because of the status halo or is it really their looks? How can it be their looks if you can find something like that outside? I don't see them screaming like this to strangers outside.
Status and looks. Famous men have God's status. Females are programmed to worship the males at the top of hirachy.