Female Tinder experiment : rate my Chadlites /HTN matches - OVER for Normiecels and NTcels

FrenchareMedCucks

FrenchareMedCucks

Silver
I made a 4 PSL Becky Tinder Account to watch for male competition in my area ( France ) and check out how succesfull my female would be. :blackpill::blackpill:
I wanted to know if I was able to get access to Chad easily so I was very picky in my swipes and rejected most HTN that were still well above my 4PSL Becky.
Out of 2k men i found out about 3 true Chad 6 PSL, 12 Chadlites 5.5 PSL , 40 low tier Chadlites/HTN 5 PSL, 80 HTN 4.75PSL .

I only swipe 5 PSL or above, didn't message them 1st and was able to match with :

- 1 Chad ( but he didn't messaged me in return just matched too busy fucking HTB and Stacylites )
- 5 Chadlites ( 3 send me messages )
- 4 HTN ( small number because I was very picky choosing Chads only and swipe only 15/40 among them)

The Becky :

FLIP 1646186472924

FLIP 1646186780570

FLIP 1646186900836

The Chad I matched with :

Screenshot 20220313 153233

Screenshot 20220313 153228

Screenshot 20220313 153212

Chadlites that massaged me for meeting :
Screenshot 20220313 142522

Screenshot 20220313 142527

Screenshot 20220313 144838

Screenshot 20220313 144844

Screenshot 20220313 144905

Screenshot 20220313 144910
Screenshot 20220313 144900

HTN/Low tier Chadlites/ High tier Chadlites ( matches, none of them took the initiative to message me ) :

Screenshot 20220305 052706
Screenshot 20220313 155127
Screenshot 20220313 155138
Screenshot 20220313 155203
Screenshot 20220313 155222
Screenshot 20220313 155235
Screenshot 20220313 155249

So far this Tinder Experiment is pretty self explanatory of today's hypergamy and how fucked up Normies and NTcels are because even a low tier
Becky can match with Chad and getting messaged by some Chadlites in less than 24H . You need to be at least 5 PSL to enter the competition.

" just be NT Bro, just Beta BUXXX Bro, social circlemaxx Bro, Cold Approach Bro "

However, remember I chose these men among 2000 people on Tinder so IRL Chad is only 0.15%, Chadlites are 0.75%, good lookig HTN/low tier Chadlites are 2.5% so pretty rare actually.
Chad can't waste his time banging this low tier Becky maybe once every three months she could go suck him fast at his basement before Chad hangs out chasing Stacies at parties. On the other hand Becky can be fucked every day of the week by one Chadlite so they are the real threat and the competitors you have to fight with.
So in my opinion " Just be Chadlite looks level theory " and " Life never began if your not already 5 PSL " should be the lessons to be learn from this Tinder Experiment.
Looksmaxxx to 5.25 PSL level and don't bother doing something else of your life before you reach this looks level. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220313-155138.jpg
    Screenshot_20220313-155138.jpg
    657.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220313-155138.jpg
    Screenshot_20220313-155138.jpg
    657.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: fogdart, FailedNormieManlet, .👽. and 11 others
However, remember I chose these men among 2000 people on Tinder so IRL Chad is only 0.15%, Chadlites are 0.75%, good lookig HTN/low tier Chadlites are 2.5% so pretty rare actually.
So htn's are actually 6psl :feelskek: 2 standard deviations from the mean god damn it really is 96/4 nowadays

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17110 and thereallegend
Yeah, I figured Becky generally doesn't have much of a shot with a real Chad save for the once-in-a-blue-moon ONS due to how rare Chad is and the fact he actually does have options that are better than her.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, ROTTING, Xangsane and 4 others
Great thread.

Reads like a field report.

Why? Because dating in 2022 is WAR!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fogdart, BasedUgandacel, Deleted member 2729 and 6 others
My catfishing landwhale FWB was able to get 150+ likes on Bumble within 3 days of opening an account.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and metagross
So htn's are actually 6psl :feelskek: 2 standard deviations from the mean god damn it really is 96/4 nowadays

I think a true 50th percentile man (recessed, wonky facial features overweight dude) would actually be rated as 3.5 PSL or even less by most people here. So worth keeping that in mind here.

Someone that is (mostly) a unanimous HTN to users here is definitely at least 90th to 95th percentile in the general public.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, fogdart, Johanjohan and 2 others
2792461_FLIP-1646186472924.jpg

2792479_Screenshot_20220313-153212.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30477, oldslapcel, Solidcoin and 9 others
I think a true 50th percentile man (recessed, wonky facial features overweight dude) would actually be rated as 3.5 PSL or even less by most people here. So worth keeping that in mind here.

Someone that is (mostly) a unanimous HTN to users here is definitely at least 90th to 95th percentile in the general public.
(Gabriel looks like he would post here lmfao, just something about him)

Oh yeah the average man is 100% awful looking there is no doubt about it, then you have to consider the average man that a woman will speak to on a daily basis. I just take issue with the fact that people keep trying to change the psl scale, it has always been standard deviations from the mean of 4 :feelskek:

To be fair I can agree with that especially with how most people rate for sure, just strange seeing that these men actually bothered matching with that thing

Yeah, I figured Becky generally doesn't have much of a shot with a real Chad save for the once-in-a-blue-moon ONS due to how rare Chad is and the fact he actually does have options that are better than her.
People seem to forget not all men are struggling. when u get into the top 5% you have access to everyone. if ur in the 95% u have access to barely anyone. u just have to jump above that threshold and ur set

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
I mean yeah if just tryna hit the competition will be tough

upper eyelid exposure
narrow chin
short ramus
high set eyebrows

chad not found

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin, Gaia262, Tallooksmaxxer and 3 others
(Gabriel looks like he would post here lmfao, just something about him)

Oh yeah the average man is 100% awful looking there is no doubt about it, then you have to consider the average man that a woman will speak to on a daily basis. I just take issue with the fact that people keep trying to change the psl scale, it has always been standard deviations from the mean of 4 :feelskek:

To be fair I can agree with that especially with how most people rate for sure, just strange seeing that these men actually bothered matching with that thing

The PSL scale also originally went up to 10. I think maybe the defacto mean of 4 was just because it was maybe implicitly assumed that a 50th percentile person has the potential to be a 5 if properly looksmaxxed, but in their current state (overweight, poor grooming, sometimes bad hygiene) was looksminned to a 4. That was at least my interpretation.

So going off of that, someone 5 standard deviations above average in inherent looks who is also fully looksmaxxed would be effectively a 10/10 and be a legendary Chad or Stacy. Given that would be as rare as having an IQ of 175+ (or rarer), that would seem to check out.

Yet a HTN white guy on tinder gets 80+ matches a day

Stop coping u ugly indian dog

upper eyelid exposure
narrow chin
short ramus
high set eyebrows

chad not found

GL, prince vibes

pretty feminine tho

major eye halo

HARMONY +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

did u even think about his feminine chin and NCT?

no, cuz harmony chaddifies him

• +1
Reactions: elzde95, thereallegend and ifyouwannabemylover
People seem to forget not all men are struggling. when u get into the top 5% you have access to everyone. if ur in the 95% u have access to barely anyone. u just have to jump above that threshold and ur set

I think a 95th percentile man (or 96th to 98th) will still struggle with certain women both online and IRL. These would be men who would largely be rated as HTNs here, not Chad or Chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: one job away
I made a 4 PSL Becky Tinder Account to watch for male competition in my area ( France ) and check out how succesfull my female would be. :blackpill::blackpill:
I wanted to know if I was able to get access to Chad easily so I was very picky in my swipes and rejected most HTN that were still well above my 4PSL Becky.
Out of 2k men i found out about 3 true Chad 6 PSL, 12 Chadlites 5.5 PSL , 40 low tier Chadlites/HTN 5 PSL, 80 HTN 4.75PSL .

I only swipe 5 PSL or above, didn't message them 1st and was able to match with :

- 1 Chad ( but he didn't messaged me in return just matched too busy fucking HTB and Stacylites )
- 4 HTN ( small number because I was very picky choosing Chads only and swipe only 15/40 among them)

The Becky :

View attachment 1589144

View attachment 1589145

View attachment 1589149

View attachment 1589159
View attachment 1589161
View attachment 1589162

View attachment 1589165
View attachment 1589166
View attachment 1589167
View attachment 1589169

View attachment 1589173
View attachment 1589175View attachment 1589177

HTN/Low tier Chadlites/ High tier Chadlites ( matches, none of them took the initiative to message me ) :

View attachment 1589183View attachment 1589196View attachment 1589199View attachment 1589203View attachment 1589204View attachment 1589208View attachment 1589210

So far this Tinder Experiment is pretty self explanatory of today's hypergamy and how fucked up Normies and NTcels are because even a low tier
Becky can match with Chad and getting messaged by some Chadlites in less than 24H . You need to be at least 5 PSL to enter the competition.

" just be NT Bro, just Beta BUXXX Bro, social circlemaxx Bro, Cold Approach Bro "

Chad can't waste his time banging this low tier Becky maybe once every three months she could go suck him fast at his basement before Chad hangs out chasing Stacies at parties. On the other hand Becky can be fucked every day of the week by one Chadlite so they are the real threat and the competitors you have to fight with.
So in my opinion " Just be Chadlite looks level theory " and " Life never began if your not already 5 PSL " should be the lessons to be learn from this Tinder Experiment.
Looksmaxxx to 5.25 PSL level and don't bother doing something else of your life before you reach this looks level. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Lol. Just proves that good looking guys don’t use tinder.

I know atleast 6 ppl of the top of my head who mog that „chad“ from my gym alone

I think a 95th percentile man (or 96th to 98th) will still struggle with certain women both online and IRL. These would be men who would largely be rated as HTNs here, not Chad or Chadlite.
Cope

a HTN white guy who looks NT will slay on tinder.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
The PSL scale also originally went up to 10. I think maybe the defacto mean of 4 was just because it was maybe implicitly assumed that a 50th percentile person has the potential to be a 5 if properly looksmaxxed, but in their current state (overweight, poor grooming, sometimes bad hygiene) was looksminned to a 4. That was at least my interpretation.

So going off of that, someone 5 standard deviations above average in inherent looks who is also fully looksmaxxed would be effectively a 10/10 and be a legendary Chad or Stacy. Given that would be as rare as having an IQ of 175+ (or rarer), that would seem to check out.
My interpretation was it was taking a mockery of the 80/20 statistic because 5psl was the top 20% but in women's eyes that is the average man which is why it was 5. That makes decent sense though to be fair as one.

That makes sense, because at that stage you will be considered an outlier by any sort of statistical measurement, you would be able to live off of your looks at that point tbh.
That sounds about right, when I began getting attention it wasn't gradual it was a very sudden change that was very noticeable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Br0sk1

The Becky :

View attachment 1589144

View attachment 1589145

View attachment 1589149

View attachment 1589159
View attachment 1589161
View attachment 1589162

View attachment 1589165
View attachment 1589166
View attachment 1589167
View attachment 1589169

View attachment 1589173
View attachment 1589175View attachment 1589177

View attachment 1589183View attachment 1589196View attachment 1589199View attachment 1589203View attachment 1589204View attachment 1589208View attachment 1589210

she can't ltr any of them though jfl
remember foids prefer ltrs

• JFL
Reactions: Korea
Most of these guys are.nothint special

gabriel is a chad or whatever , he looks much better than the rest

• +1
Reactions: rrrrrr8526
Yes the goal of this Tinder experiment was to show that we need to reconsider the standard deviation previously discussed here. An IRL Chad is no longer top 2% it is rather 0.2% . 5.25 PSL High Tier Chadlite is not top 5% but rather top 0.80%. 5PSL HTN is not top 15% but 97th percentile and finally low tier HTN 4.75 PSL is not 80th percentile but 94th percentile.

Actually 4 PSL boneless white bloated man with hair and collagen is already 65% percentile. ( 1 out 3 )
Average man is bluepilled and ugly as fuck. :blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, fogdart, Oberyn and 5 others
she can't ltr any of them though jfl
remember foids prefer ltrs
the mere fact that she matches with them as soon as she installs tinder on her phone will inflate her ego and standards through the roof

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and Xangsane
the mere fact that she matches with them as soon as she installs tinder on her phone will inflate her ego and standards through the roof
exactly. what she doesn't know is that she can't land the disney fantasy of landing an ltr with them.
who do you think she'd most likely ltr?

Possibly. I think that's what this Tinder experiment has demonstrated (some even rated this guy as MTN): https://looksmax.org/threads/99-lik...this-guy-jfl-if-youre-not-a-goofychad.453550/

He's also more mystery meat-looking and not quite a regular White guy, but maybe he's in the phenotypical spectrum of being "White enough".

• +1
Reactions: Br0sk1
Yes the goal of this Tinder experiment was to show that we need to reconsider the standard deviation previously discussed here. An IRL Chad is no longer top 2% it is rather 0.2% . 5.25 PSL High Tier Chadlite is not top 5% but rather top 0.80%. 5PSL HTN is not top 15% but 97th percentile and finally low tier HTN 4.75 PSL is not 80th percentile but 94th percentile.

Actually 4 PSL boneless white bloated man with hair and collagen is already 65% percentile. ( 1 out 3 )

True, and if he's a bit bloated but not overweight, he might even be 75th percentile (1 out of 4).

exactly. what she doesn't know is that she can't land the disney fantasy of landing an ltr with them.
some random cuck that she'll resent after a couple of years and then divorcerape

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Lol. Just proves that good looking guys don’t use tinder.

I know atleast 6 ppl of the top of my head who mog that „chad“ from my gym alone
Consider this, the gym is a place where men will come and get physically more attractive and will reduce their facial adiposity which is the number 1 factor for how attractive a man is

some random cuck that she'll resent after a couple of years and then divorcerape
I made a thread about it actually JFL:

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Half of them are catfish :feelskek:

Jfl @ ur iq, how you all don't see it

This is italian male model Fabio mancini
Screenshot 20220313 170041 Samsung Internet

And jfl at rating this model chadlite. He's 7 psl gigachad, perfect bones perfect eye area

Imagine the dopamine of beckies matching with gigachad male models and thinking they can get this :feelshaha:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Going2KillMyself, Solidcoin and 6 others
I'll post photos of her IRL boyfriend later she is not single and in a LTR but I won't say more at the moment. I want more guesses and speculation about her sexual life I will conclude this thread with her boyfriend be patient.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

View attachment 1589266View attachment 1589269

And jfl at rating this model chadlite. He's 7 psl gigachad, perfect bones perfect eye area
View attachment 1589272View attachment 1589274

Imagine the dopamine of beckies matching with gigachad male models and thinking they can get this :feelshaha:
OP is a coping currycel, girls cant access psl6 chads because they are extremely rare which this proves

Only chads on tinder are catfishes from psl users :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and gamma

View attachment 1589266View attachment 1589269

View attachment 1589272View attachment 1589274

Insane Gigachad indeed only failo short mouth but 7 PSL definitely . Well that is one less Chad on my male competitor list. :unsure::unsure: As I already said good looking people are incredibly rare.

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
95/5 are chadlites

OP is a coping currycel, girls cant access psl6 chads because they are extremely rare which this proves

Only chads on tinder are catfishes from psl users :lul::lul::lul:
100%
Irl girls fuck with rtt fuckboys or very tall normies without full head of hair

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and Johanjohan

facts

brutal. explain why i do so bad with women. its chadlite or inceldom tbh on dating apps

• +1
Reactions: Adreyan
Yes face is everything you need to have at least one striking feature ( Jaw, chin, eye, hollowcheeks ) + average features + only minor failos and you become at least HTN. It's only a matter of halos/failos that you have. Every 4 PSL normie has at least one major failo+average features. LTN has 2 major failos + average features. Incel has 2 major failos + minor failos + only a few average features.
That is why you need to improve your failos, it is easier to fix with surgery/softmaxing/leanmaxing/bonesmashing. Jaw and chin being the easiest and eye the hardest. By going light on hardmaxing (only one or two surgeries ) you can ascend between 0.5-1 PSL depending on your base but you ll need to keep your harmony intact and not become butchered like Zac Efron or Bogdanovs.
I forget to mention Skull too, the SkullPill is so important if you have gay alien skull or peanut skull you are already bad looking and you can't improve more. But a majority of users here 4 PSL normie have decent skulls so they need to focus on bonemass only.
life starts at HTN ( easy to get LTR Gfs + one slay per month ) . Once you become true Chadlite ( top 2% ) every women is throwing at you , you'd better have no Erectile Dysfonction to satisfy them all.
Chad just have three times as much success as Chadlite but furthermore he is the only one able to mate Stacies and Stacieslite without status/money/socialecircle.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Spending a bit too much time on this forum buddy
He's legit 5.5 PSL low tier Chad, insane appeal IRL. Bonemass and harmony matters. Women in my area are not able to find a better male. So definitely Chad IRL . he would mogs 99% of users here unless Salludon or Amnesia looking men. minor flaws are irelevant IRL.