Htn *larps* as 18 on tinder. Matches + likes

Deleted member 17123

Deleted member 17123

Bronze

Didn't use pics from outside/that my mates took of me aka did not NTMaxx, wanted to see how many matches I could get in 24hrs purely from my face.

It's currently been 18 hours and I've gotten 53 likes, 5 of them being matches, DM'ed 2 of them, both responded. They are slightly above average looking in Norway.
Girl 1

Girl 2

Currently larping as an 18 year old and I'm 17.

Gonna update you on how many I have in total in like 6 hours time, also :lul:23 year old ricer swiped right on me, asian gal got mega fetish on white boys, cougarmaxx?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo, Corleone, Chadeep and 8 others
show matches or larp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17123
damn thats brutal. just be normie/htn white on tinder bro:feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 18480, one job away and 8 others
damn thats brutal. just be normie/htn white on tinder bro:feelsrope:
competition where i live is really huge though, and my area is usually filled with whites only. Can't rely purely on JBW here sadly...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan and .👽.
competition where i live is really huge though, and my area is usually filled with whites only. Can't rely purely on JBW here sadly...
53 likes is alot tbh for a sub chad guy. many dont even get the half in a day, me included. i was coping with muuh picture Quality but u only have selfies also:feelskek: over:feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 11gaijin, Deleted member 18480, Kmscurry and 5 others
53 likes is alot tbh for a sub chad guy. many dont even get the half in a day, me included. i was coping with muuh picture Quality but u only have selfies also:feelskek: over:feelsrope:
i mean yeah depends on where you live

• +1
Reactions: TurkishAscender
muh picture quality is kind of true tho

alright 55 likes in 24hrs, not bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15556, thereallegend and .👽.
slightly above average?? Nigga those girls are a US 8-8.5. Two thirds of the ones here are fat and i'm not exaggerating. I have to leave the country

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 18480, Lygodactylus and 13 others
slightly above average?? Nigga those girls are a US 8-8.5. Two thirds of the ones here are fat and i'm not exaggerating. I have to leave the country
no tf they aren't lol. They're cute but arent stacies. Where do you live? If you live in a mid to large sized city, youll see chicks like this all over Tinder.

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, Tallooksmaxxer, Toth's thot and 3 others
You look like an abused child being raped in those pics

Mirin 0 standards of nordic women, I'll move there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, Deleted member 13787, 11gaijin and 26 others
View attachment 1565006

Didn't use pics from outside/that my mates took of me aka did not NTMaxx, wanted to see how many matches I could get in 24hrs purely from my face.

It's currently been 18 hours and I've gotten 53 likes, 5 of them being matches, DM'ed 2 of them, both responded. They are slightly above average looking in Norway.
Girl 1
View attachment 1565014 View attachment 1565015

Girl 2
View attachment 1565016View attachment 1565017

Gonna update you on how many I have in total in like 6 hours time, also :lul:23 year old ricer swiped right on me, asian gal got mega fetish on white boys, cougarmaxx?
View attachment 1565020
The 3rd pic resembles @curlyheadjames

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111
is your name elias :ogre:

You look like an abused child being raped in those pics

Mirin 0 standards of nordic women, I'll move there
Hotter girls have lower standards

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15556 and gamma
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Orbeck of Vinheim and Deleted member 7580
Hotter girls have lower standards
Cope. Stacies think average guys are deformed. Salludon is average in their eyes. Cavill is 6/10.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18480
second girl hair color is fake? or is there a chance that its real?

View attachment 1565006

Girl 1
View attachment 1565014 View attachment 1565015

Girl 2
View attachment 1565016View attachment 1565017

View attachment 1565020
They liked you because you posted a meme. Girls love personality :bluepill:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
  • +1
Reactions: piscicide and koalendo
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Looks234 and LooksOrDeath
They liked you because you posted a meme. Girls love personality :bluepill:
literally says "it's normal for boys at 15 to have a 3cm penis"

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 7580, gamma and 1 other person
Medium ugly pill

Nope
3 psl baldcels with money
Not possible for them look at a baldcel without becoming very nauseous. They'd appear deformed to them.

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
definitly real, a lot of blondies here
this blonde? I thought that color is only a dye and no one have it naturally

this blonde? I thought that color is only a dye and no one have it naturally
nah pretty sure it's possible to have naturally

• +1
Reactions: koalendo
You would do infinitely better if you had normal pictures that weren't selfies. You're a good looking guy but you look like you're about to cry in your avi and you're making a weird face in the other pictures too. Girls are looking for any reason to swipe left you can't give it to them

Wait is this fr or like a joke? I can't tell.

@Xangsane yo can you run a Tinder experiment with the 4 pics this kid used? Are we sure he didn't just switch the pictures out for male models or something?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Johanjohan and Xangsane

@Xangsane yo can you run a Tinder experiment with the 4 pics this kid used? Are we sure he didn't just switch the pictures out for male models or something?
I don't think I'd feel comfortable using minors for Tinder experiments.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, StrangerDanger, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person

i can guarantee you it's not larp

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
I don't think I'd feel comfortable using minors for Tinder experiments.
what's your discord? I'm curious to how well I'd do in other countries

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
If those three girls from OP are your best matches it’s over for you

If those three girls from OP are your best matches it’s over for you

nah its just the girls that i matched with right off the bat when i had very few likes that i dm'ed, and then the ricer because jfl

people who believe in hypergamy just kill urself ugly coping dogs

if you are htn with normal hair you will slay, this forum is so cringe fucking lol :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Deleted member 9641, Deleted member 4614 and 6 others
good results OP. Quality over quantity. You would do much better with good pics and some grooming

people who believe in hypergamy just kill urself ugly coping dogs

if you are htn with normal hair you will slay, this forum is so cringe fucking lol :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Full of coping subhumans who think there is hypergamy because girls dont want psl3 basement dwellers who havnt showered in weeks

90% of this forum must be homosexuals, thats the only way to explain these delusions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Stop coping u fucking faggot, most norwegian guys look like balding computer nerds who hasnt seen the sunlight in years

what kind of grooming
softmaxxing I mean, like skincare, losing bf, haircut, chewing etc. Not that grooming jfl

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel