Femalefriendmaxxing is pointless! Meeting women thru male friends is way better

ferbite666

ferbite666

Bronze
IME most women will just introduce you to their chronically single whale friends and will never introduce to their hot friends unless you're CL/Chad since her introducing Sub HTNs to her hot friends could result in them feeling uncomfortable and then that'd lower her status in that group. And ik this because despite being MTN + pretty NT, when i asked my MTB friend to introduce me to her HTB/Stacylite friends she said no because im not their usual type. I can't believe normies still prescribe this advice in 2024. Seems like a boomer talking point tbh.

I've honestly had way better luck meeting women w my male friends, The boys have NEVER set me up with a whale for 2 man. 2 man's always were always MTB+. No granted, if ur in a toxic male friend group then there is a chance that ur boys have already smashed the same girl which is the main caveat but thats not always the case. Befriending jocks/ joining a frat is way higher ROI than female friend maxxing

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR, XazaqazaX, Donkeyballs and 1 other person
Nigga im an unemployed oldcel how tf am i gonna join a frat

I thought this was water bro
Hanging out with jocks, frat-boys and all that is pretty cool. You should do it even if you're not gonna get girls in my opinion. Having those guys as friends rules + they have great sense of humor :chad:

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and ferbite666
Usually asking for that kind of thing is not how you get it. Female friend maxxing is I’d say necessary for social proof, and they can become potential options if they’re the ones initiating the friendships with you.

Usually asking for that kind of thing is not how you get it. Female friend maxxing is I’d say necessary for social proof, and they can become potential options if they’re the ones initiating the friendships with you.
What if you approach her at a social event/setting and get her phone number or IG to be her friend, But you never compliment her beauty or actually ask her out. Could that work or will she still see you as lower status?

20 yr old who dropped out of high school 1 year before graduation :ogre:
Nah you could still get into a decent frat at ur age if ur MTN+ and NT. I’d say hurry tho because at 20yo this might be your last chance to do it. Once you hit 21+ most frats will disqualify unless ur a giga NT HTN+ who just got out of the military and wants to join a frat.

What if you approach her at a social event/setting and get her phone number or IG to be her friend, But you never compliment her beauty or actually ask her out. Could that work or will she still see you as lower status?

I’d say just by meeting her at a party, that’s enough status and social proof, but what’s really gonna make the difference is timing, if she’s single and available when you shoot your shot.