Females are all over Zac Efron now ( dad bod and beard)

oldcell

oldcell

Kraken

Attachments

• zac1.jpg
    zac1.jpg
    242.8 KB · Views: 181
Lets be honest he was getting pussy either way

His FACE is very conventionally attractive to 99% of females

also jfl at calling this "dad bod"

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, SkinjobCatastrophe, Feminineboi and 22 others
Lets be honest he was getting pussy either way

His FACE is very conventionally attractive to 99% of females

Yeah but many of them are starting that "when he became so hot"
MEanwhile pls poster would say he looks worse, gained weigth and beard

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
Dad bod literally looks disgusting

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
people dont realize how big of a halo beard is.female friends of mine always tell me that beard is sexy and it only makes sense since beard is sexually dimorphic and only men can grow it.over for low T faggots

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, oldcell and recessed
people dont realize how big of a halo beard is.female friends of mine always tell me that beard is sexy and it only makes sense since beard is sexually dimorphic and only men can grow it.over for low T faggots
View attachment 662848
looks better shaved tbh he has a soy beard not really a good example

wow thats very surprising.i feel like he went from normie to at least chadlite cause with beard the focus is more on midface ratios and eye area + cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: oldcell

Not a soy beard ffs
His stache and chin is very dense, no soyboy has so dense stache
ARe u high ?

View attachment 662848

Depends tbh

If you have really good lower third might as well show it off

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, RecessedPrettyboy, Britishlooksmaxxer and 1 other person
Not a soy beard ffs
His stache and chin is very dense, no soyboy has so dense stache
ARe u high ?
looks soy as fuck cause the sides are very low set and thin

looks soy as fuck cause the sides are very low set and thin

U retarted? he trim it low settings for purpose that why it looks lower, soy boyd dont have that faded beard

https://manofmany.com/entertainment/movies-tv/zac-efrons-dad-bod-has-twitter-in-a-meltdown

IT confirms my theories, slightly more bf and a beard is ultimate pussy magnet
First off all, taking womens srsly is the most stupidest thing you could do. They might be virtue signalling. Because there are many good looking bearded guys out there, who dont get the %1 of the female attention Zac Efron has.

Secondly, jfl at that Dad bod. Just roid and lift 4 times a week just to get told dad bod theory.

beards are always a looksmax if you have a bad lower third, and usually a looksmin if you have a good lower third. I could be wrong tho maybe this site sensitized me to think clean shave is always better

Cope..Chris Hemsworth has a great lower third, yet looks better with beard, same as JAson Momoa, Bateman

beards are always a looksmax if you have a bad lower third, and usually a looksmin if you have a good lower third. I could be wrong tho maybe this site sensitized me to think clean shave is always better
you are not wrong actually, big beards are a looksmin if you have great lower third but the best option in that case is light stubble to sex appealmaxx by showing off T levels

Cope..Chris Hemsworth has a great lower third, yet looks better with beard, same as JAson Momoa, Bateman
ok now i know you are retarded for sure if you actually think momoa looks better with his soy beard

he is considered by everyone good looking but look how stubble halos him

• +1
Reactions: justadude
ok now i know you are retarded for sure if you actually think momoa looks better with his soy beard
idk bro i kinda agree with him he T mogs himself without beard

cmon man
they were all over him when he was in baywatch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and Effortless
Achievability theory

View attachment 662848
1mm shadow with a good jaw mogs

can you even imagine how completely subhuman most of these faggots would look like without a beard?

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
more like post cycle bod

if you have hollow cheeks having a beard usually looks worse. which is the case for opry or maher for example

if you have hollow cheeks having a beard usually looks worse. which is the case for opry or maher for example
o prys gonial angle isn't the best either which makes the beard look even worse

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
https://manofmany.com/entertainment/movies-tv/zac-efrons-dad-bod-has-twitter-in-a-meltdown

IT confirms my theories, slightly more bf and a beard is ultimate pussy magnet
What women say=\= what they want.
Literally never listen to females ever. Only look at sheer results. How many slays etc.
Stacy wants to settle down with this, not fuck ferociously until his dick falls off. Not to mention the small factor that he’s famous and has millions of dollars?! You think if he wasn’t THEE zac Efron that twitter would be going crazy? No.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back