NSFW Females can grow penis with DHT gel

Crusile

Crusile

Gold
LnP5ian.png

H

hirochan

Iron
JFL, foids and troons can literally get anything in the medical market through cucked government programs/insurance for free and of quality. While men have to use some shady websites and pray that some underground Ukraine lab is making these drugs to be quality void of impurities and not get scammed or develop cancer. How much longer can men tolerate this gynocritic cuckold society. In the USA we live in utter life denial...jfl at this cucked country

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
Clit is literally a micro penis, absolutely no different, which is one of the biggest reasons I will never bring myself to go down on a girl.

I seen videos of big fat sheboons with 2 inch long clits stroking that shit like it were a penis.

And to add on to this, women are literally just uglier boneless versions of men with long hair, take any bitch, especially a fat or chubby one, and shave them bald, even the biggest subhuman on .org would mog them to shit.

Tldr: women are just miniature uglier versions of men with micro penises, they're fucking subhuman and the only reason we lust for them is their reproductive organs, not their ugly ass faces or deformed genitals

gribsufer1

gribsufer1

π™€π™Žπ™Šπ™π™€π™π™„π˜Ύ π™‘π™„π™Šπ™‡π™€π™‰π˜Ύπ™€
wtf bro whys there a sub decated to this

Umbra

Umbra

1.82 Muaythaimaxxed Med HTN Ebony Lover
0D551750 CCF3 44E3 98FF 19684C99FAC2

I’m such a low iq braindead retard, clicked on the first one, got disgusted, decided to leave it there, still, curiosity got the best of me and opened the other images as well

Going to the local supermarket to buy rope

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Bro, you actually look like Tom Cruise. Ded srs.
Magical Apple

Magical Apple

Wisest
Clit is literally a micro penis, absolutely no different, which is one of the biggest reasons I will never bring myself to go down on a girl.

I seen videos of big fat sheboons with 2 inch long clits stroking that shit like it were a penis.

And to add on to this, women are literally just uglier boneless versions of men with long hair, take any bitch, especially a fat or chubby one, and shave them bald, even the biggest subhuman on .org would mog them to shit.

Tldr: women are just miniature uglier versions of men with micro penises, they're fucking subhuman and the only reason we lust for them is their reproductive organs, not their ugly ass faces or deformed genitals
lol imagine if all women had vesitigial dicks.

P

p0lishsubhuman

Iron
Why are they doing this though, like what's the reason

Users who are viewing this thread

• Donnieboy331