Reactions: TheAbyssinian, Suimaxxer, Constantin Denis and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: capybara, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Deleted member 19036
State of

• +1
Reactions: capybara
  • +1
Reactions: stunna, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Deleted member 19036
JFL, foids and troons can literally get anything in the medical market through cucked government programs/insurance for free and of quality. While men have to use some shady websites and pray that some underground Ukraine lab is making these drugs to be quality void of impurities and not get scammed or develop cancer. How much longer can men tolerate this gynocritic cuckold society. In the USA we live in utter life denial...jfl at this cucked country

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, Dr. Bludy, virren and 5 others
thats called a clit you idiot
Yeah. This is the real deal of female trannies growing their "dicks":

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: germanlooks, stunna, Deleted member 21044 and 4 others
Clit is literally a micro penis, absolutely no different, which is one of the biggest reasons I will never bring myself to go down on a girl.

I seen videos of big fat sheboons with 2 inch long clits stroking that shit like it were a penis.

And to add on to this, women are literally just uglier boneless versions of men with long hair, take any bitch, especially a fat or chubby one, and shave them bald, even the biggest subhuman on .org would mog them to shit.

Tldr: women are just miniature uglier versions of men with micro penises, they're fucking subhuman and the only reason we lust for them is their reproductive organs, not their ugly ass faces or deformed genitals

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist, JL~, Crusile and 10 others
wtf bro whys there a sub decated to this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
0D551750 CCF3 44E3 98FF 19684C99FAC2

I’m such a low iq braindead retard, clicked on the first one, got disgusted, decided to leave it there, still, curiosity got the best of me and opened the other images as well

Going to the local supermarket to buy rope

• +1
Reactions: exo and Corleone
so they basically have a micropenis
Google the woman's anatomy pics. Specifically how clitoris looks inside the body.

Clitoris is in fact a recessed penis, which went inside the body with evolution, while only the head is "sticking out".

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, Corleone, Deleted member 21044 and 2 others
What the hell

Staring The Walking Dead GIF

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, stunna and Artemis
Clit is literally a micro penis, absolutely no different, which is one of the biggest reasons I will never bring myself to go down on a girl.

I seen videos of big fat sheboons with 2 inch long clits stroking that shit like it were a penis.

And to add on to this, women are literally just uglier boneless versions of men with long hair, take any bitch, especially a fat or chubby one, and shave them bald, even the biggest subhuman on .org would mog them to shit.

Tldr: women are just miniature uglier versions of men with micro penises, they're fucking subhuman and the only reason we lust for them is their reproductive organs, not their ugly ass faces or deformed genitals
lol imagine if all women had vesitigial dicks.

Why are they doing this though, like what's the reason

They are definitively not growing a penis for your ugly incel ass.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Crusile
It's called an extra outie

• +1
Reactions: Crusile
JFL, foids and troons can literally get anything in the medical market through cucked government programs/insurance for free and of quality. While men have to use some shady websites and pray that some underground Ukraine lab is making these drugs to be quality void of impurities and not get scammed or develop cancer. How much longer can men tolerate this gynocritic cuckold society. In the USA we live in utter life denial...jfl at this cucked country

Kinda based ngl

Dumbest cope I’ve heard in a good while… Also extremely gey. Stacy’s can have just as good as bone structure as Chads.

Attachments

• FAFEC007-B45E-4EB9-A121-C058C38BFF41.jpeg
    FAFEC007-B45E-4EB9-A121-C058C38BFF41.jpeg
    295.4 KB · Views: 0
Dumbest cope I’ve heard in a good while… Also extremely gey. Stacy’s can have just as good as bone structure as Chads.
That's not a female.

That's not a female.
You lot should leave your basement and try interacting with people sometime. Both genders come in all sorts of shapes… it’s really not as binary as you think. I’ve seen plenty of women with way better bone structure than a lot of men out there. She’s 100% female, her IG is sondra_blust. Many such examples

Attachments

• 63D1342C-B33E-4D94-9F04-39667A85157E.jpeg
    63D1342C-B33E-4D94-9F04-39667A85157E.jpeg
    321.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 97C1F3E0-DA8F-4A95-AF95-29D7E8B1AE19.jpeg
    97C1F3E0-DA8F-4A95-AF95-29D7E8B1AE19.jpeg
    506 KB · Views: 0