Females like this are so hot tbh

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends

I just wanna eat her butt underwater, nobody detecting me while she feels good. God I wonder what I could ingest from there. Some kimchi farts? Her last protein moccha shake? I like toned women like this so much, never been into the traditional "thicc" girls before

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Deleted member 33711, Akhi and 6 others
@Erudición you know you want it, stop it, embrace it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and Akhi
I used to be in that phase too but then I realized it had become boring so I switched over to toned women like in the OP. I would wife her up and keep her on a leash. I would fuck her every day and make it clear to her I own her bitchass

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, datboijj and Deleted member 27066
View attachment 2689935

I just wanna eat her butt underwater, nobody detecting me while she feels good. God I wonder what I could ingest from there. Some kimchi farts? Her last protein moccha shake? I like toned women like this so much, never been into the traditional "thicc" girls before
If you actually find that attractive your gay

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
Junge Junge halt bitte einmal deine Fresse und probier 10 Posts am Stück zu machen ohne über Farts zu reden du behinderter Wichser

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR
Junge Junge halt bitte einmal deine Fresse und probier 10 Posts am Stück zu machen ohne über Farts zu reden du behinderter Wichser
Nigga stfu

yeah females are rlly hot and stuff its like girls like this are hoooot like on fireeeeee haha you catch my drift

Look at her bum.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
no way, it's straight to wanna fuck a woman
Yes so straight to want to fuck a woman that looks like a man also it’s straight to want to fuck a tranny