Females 😂

L

lookmaxxer998

Iron
Ended up getting eyelid surgery from two surgeons (one male and one female). Was telling them I need fat grafting and infra implants bc the highest success I’ve had pulling girls in a night club was this Halloween when I was wearing a mask and hiding my mid face and dark circles. The female surgeon tells me that “it’s because girls like masks” 😂😂😂😂. Just how stupid do women think we are. Constant virtue signaling.

• JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision, redmaxx, PointOfNoReturn and 2 others
Ended up getting eyelid surgery from two surgeons (one male and one female). Was telling them I need fat grafting and infra implants bc the highest success I’ve had pulling girls in a night club was this Halloween when I was wearing a mask and hiding my mid face and dark circles. The female surgeon tells me that “it’s because girls like masks” 😂😂😂😂. Just how stupid do women think we are. Constant virtue signaling.
jfl means ur eyearea good just gotta fix those dark circles

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
foids are mentally ill, i'm gonna make another thread about that one tbh

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 28896
Fuck the surgeon