Few of you will understand…

D

Deleted member 9801

What it takes to succeed in life

Sadly you’re stuck in this parasitic cycle of obsessing over looks and pussy, unable to reach your full potential in all other areas of life

You need to have ambition, without it you’re nothing. How many of you would be happy being a gl cashier at walmart? Quite many sadly…

Why is that? Cause u only care about crumbs of pussy, like the starved dog that you are

Be driven, train hard, learn harder. Pussy is just one part which comes naturally by being gl & a lifemogger. If you want to die a low life who got lucky now and then, I can’t respect you

5D1C591C B217 4B1F 9D15 F52278F761DE

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII, |Daddy_Zygos|, SubhumanCurrycel and 16 others
Bluepill ninsense, there is no way to succeed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 18522 and 4 others
What it takes to succeed in life

Sadly you’re stuck in this parasitic cycle of obsessing over looks and pussy, unable to reach your full potential in all other areas of life

You need to have ambition, without it you’re nothing. How many of you would be happy being a gl cashier at walmart? Quite many sadly…

Why is that? Cause u only care about crumbs of pussy, like the starved dog that you are

Be driven, train hard, learn harder. Pussy is just one part which comes naturally by being gl & a lifemogger. If you want to die a low life who got lucky now and then, I can’t respect you

View attachment 1805022
Life changing quote by Andrew Tate

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 19157, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
No way you own a 2 million $ car but spend so much time on this forum
U forgot the plane, I own that too

Not even my fave car, U want a tour of the garage?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Hades, Deleted member 18776 and 2 others
the only people on this forum are gigachads.

gigachads that were brain stomped at birth

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, Deleted member 18776 and Deleted member 9801
the only people on this forum are gigachads.

gigachads that were brain stomped at birth
Not only am I Chad, but I also have masters in STEM with first class and valedictorian

I lifemog u all

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Vain786
U forgot the plane, I own that too

Not even my fave car, U want a tour of the garage?
What is this weird bragging all of the sudden about unrealistic things. Gives off crisick vibes

• +1
Reactions: Hades, Kroker and Deleted member 15827
What is this weird bragging all of the sudden about unrealistic things. Gives off crisick vibes
Dunno, just bored bro. Flexing a lil cause I can ygm

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Nigga you telling me you own a Koenigsegg? I tought that faggot Arvid was rich but this shit is another level, you gotta be larping and found that picture on the internet :feelswhat:

But would you have had the success that you do now, if you weren't born gl :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
Muh ambition muh hard work
All the rich kids on this forum have rich parents

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 9801
Nigga you telling me you own a Koenigsegg? I tought that faggot Arvid was rich but this shit is another level, you gotta be larping and found that picture on the internet :feelswhat:
I own 6 cars & 3 mansions. One in EE, one south europe, one australia

My house in UK is not too shabby either, but here it’s harder to build your own house (UKcels will understand)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Moggable and Niklaus Mikaelson
I own 6 cars & 3 mansions. One in EE, one south europe, one australia

My house in UK is not too shabby either, but here it’s harder to build your own house (UKcels will understand)
Mirin

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 9801
You don’t understand what it’s like to be born lacking genetically, financially, and socially.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 18776 and Deleted member 9801
Doesn't make any sense, last I remember you wanted to go to dubai for a better paying job but your girl refused now you are posting some expensive car and a plane?

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
You don’t understand what it’s like to be born lacking genetically, financially, and socially.
I honestly don’t bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Doesn't make any sense, last I remember you wanted to go to dubai for a better paying job but your girl refused now you are posting some expensive car and a plane?
U honestly don’t understand how much that job was paying jfl…

I refused it tho. Found something even better

• Hmm...
Reactions: brucel
Crisick tier larp.

Ah, yes. A few years back, I sampled a Walmart cashier. And it's funny, unironically, what you said. When her draws came down, crumbs followed and fluttered about onto the carpet. I wanted to get a closer look at these particles. I've always been a curious entity. But before I could honor that very deed, I felt wet lips wrapping around my fornicating rod.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, LightSkinNoob, Catawampus and 5 others
Close to mid 20’s
Close to mid 20s and billionaire lifestyle.

So you graduated high school with maybe 18y then college with 22-24y whatever and you sr telling me in this time you already made it a multi millionaire? Seems like lotto or rich parents tbh

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
Close to mid 20s and billionaire lifestyle.

So you graduated high school with maybe 18y then college with 22-24y whatever and you sr telling me in this time you already made it a multi millionaire? Seems like lotto or rich parents tbh
Yep

My family is rich, my dad taught me about success from an early age

Now I’m co-director at a big company won’t say cause self-dox @Niko69

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
it's all cool but what has to do with me not understanding lol i was born to be a wagecel (if god wants moreover) and that's it

Yep

Bruh then stop coping about muh success.
That’s like chad telling the incel about his success with women due to his pick up game when in reality it’s just his genetics, in your case the parents money/help

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, AspiringChadlet, EverythingMattersCel and 4 others
when are u gonna send me 1k so i can buy some plugins and equipment for my music career rich gigachad :y'all:

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Yep

Understandable, woulndt dare to mention mine either. Well done! I have no idea about your networth but watch out for lifestyle inflation and materialistic good, often when you own bigger homes, more cars and so forth it never gets enough and ends up owning you. Idk if you know the old Alex becker, but I think his mindset is quite on point with mine, definitely worth a watch for perspective

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 20097 and Deleted member 9801
That’s like chad telling the incel about his success with women due to his pick up game when in reality it’s just his genetics, in your case the parents money/help
True it helps having the rich family

Oh I can easily brag about success with women too, I was biggest slayer known on lookism, but I am more humble now and rarely bring it up here. I’m in ltr with my future wifey rn so that’s out my system

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: the BULL, Deleted member 19157 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Understandable, woulndt dare to mention mine either. Well done! I have no idea about your networth but watch out for lifestyle inflation and materialistic good, often when you own bigger homes, more cars and so forth it never gets enough and ends up owning you. Idk if you know the old Alex becker, but I think his mindset is quite on point with mine, definitely worth a watch for perspective
Will give it a watch bro

• Love it
fuark, ignored. ig ill never be a producer

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 9801
We were friends on lookism nigha
even more reason you should help me out with my music career

are you the ethnic gigachad lookalike with the beard? seb55 i think was the name. my memory is fried

• +1
Just be born rich and with a 9/10 face bro.

Jfl at your lazy ass.

• JFL
Your join date is my birthday wowzers

• +1
Will give it a watch bro

Tagging you two since you asked me related questions about what I want in life or what motivates me @forevergymcelling @the BULL

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Chintuck22 and forevergymcelling

Tagging you two since you asked me related questions about what I want in life or what motivates me @forevergymcelling @the BULL

I don't recommend his newer videos on crypto and stuff like that, but his old ones were gold

• +1
Reactions: Loki

niko when will we start off our business and live together in a mansion fucking new girls evry other day (in different rooms of course) and doing drugs etc like roiding and becoming ripped together and then we can maybe even get like matching nosejobs or smn

• JFL
bro like
just get lots of money bro

niko when will we start off our business and live together in a mansion fucking new girls evry other day (in different rooms of course) and doing drugs etc like roiding and becoming ripped together and then we can maybe even get like matching nosejobs or smn
Hahah, told you I'll probably not even own a mansion or do most of the other stuff you mentioned haha

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 19157
Hahah, told you I'll probably not even own a mansion or do most of the other stuff you mentioned haha
if u had 900 million dollars even? wtf why

fucking women drugs and masnions are all cool things, im disappointed niko

• So Sad
if that was u than glad 2 have u back son.