Few of you will understand…

if u had 900 million dollars even? wtf why

fucking women drugs and masnions are all cool things, im disappointed niko
Simply not something I desire, not into drugs (other than caffeine) and I don't need a mansion. I'll probably get a Porsche 356, but apart from that the luxury things don't appeal that much to me

• +1
Reactions: Loki
Damn this whole time I was talking to a multimillionaire :feelsgiga:

Mirin humbleness & Koenigsegg :Comfy:

My life will be complete once I own a Nismo R34 Skyline Z-Tune

• +1
Reactions: Hades and Deleted member 9801
Are you fadehaircut?

Didn’t u post a thread like a month or two ago where u said u make 150k a year…

you guys really believe this guy??
wow..... many of you are so fucking delusional :ROFLMAO:

which rich retard would write 6 THOUSAND posts under 2 years?
he is rich and can afford absolutely ANYTHING (even high class stacies) but have too much time to write 6k posts?
what is that for a retarded life? which person, who can do everything in life with that money, would spend so much time here? :ROFLMAO:

maybe he is even rich but then its more fucked up to spend so much time here instead doing wonderful things in the REAL world
:unsure:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks and stewiegriffin
smokjng doobies at the night i love that night wind

im in new york with akinky bitch shes a real freak

im at 1 oak with my real homies we dont fuck with fake kids

dont touch me when im grinding ima get yo shit split

i love luxury fuck these hoes they some cheap meat

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
you guys really believe this guy??
wow..... many of you are so fucking delusional :ROFLMAO:

which rich retard would write 6 THOUSAND posts under 2 years?
he is rich and can afford absolutely ANYTHING (even high class stacies) but have too much time to write 6k posts?
what is that for a retarded life? which person, who can do everything in life with that money, would spend so much time here? :ROFLMAO:

maybe he is even rich but then its more fucked up to spend so much time here instead doing wonderful things in the REAL world
:unsure:
Yea I think he actually has some type of mental issue. Clearly LARPing and begging for recognition constantly. Not expecting him to admit it but most of us just know…

• +1
Reactions: exeight and Deleted member 19036
UeulG9B.gif

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Muh ambition muh hard work
All the rich kids on this forum have rich parents
Ok and? Do you think their parents or grandparents spawned with millions?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801 and Deleted member 19036
Ah, yes. A few years back, I sampled a Walmart cashier. And it's funny, unironically, what you said. When her draws came down, crumbs followed and fluttered about onto the carpet. I wanted to get a closer look at these particles. I've always been a curious entity. But before I could honor that very deed, I felt wet lips wrapping around my fornicating rod.
You're quite bold Jim.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Where you from OP

Aren't you a Muslim

why aren't you married

Good thread btw

• +1
Yes, something you’ll never even make in your 60’s

Jfl if u think my salary is even relevant, I can get bank transfers from my parents whenever I want. Which I do btw, my father owns 2 oil & gas companies

Yea I think he actually has some type of mental issue. Clearly LARPing and begging for recognition constantly. Not expecting him to admit it but most of us just know…
My mental issue is that I’m addicted to success, something you’ll never have in your mediocre life

Where you from OP

Aren't you a Muslim

why aren't you married

Good thread btw
UK but originally from EE
I was born christian but I’m agnostic. I do have some muslim friends tho

In ltr rn, & by the looks of things we’ll probs get engaged/married in a few years

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
It’s funny when people bring that up…acting like money just grows on trees lol

What it takes to succeed in life

Sadly you’re stuck in this parasitic cycle of obsessing over looks and pussy, unable to reach your full potential in all other areas of life

You need to have ambition, without it you’re nothing. How many of you would be happy being a gl cashier at walmart? Quite many sadly…

Why is that? Cause u only care about crumbs of pussy, like the starved dog that you are

Be driven, train hard, learn harder. Pussy is just one part which comes naturally by being gl & a lifemogger. If you want to die a low life who got lucky now and then, I can’t respect you

View attachment 1805022
Agreed with the entire message till you posted that fckn picture of bein in some jet plane warehouse

Cringe

Bro, since you're rich and all, can you gimme some money so that I can buy Tinder Platinum? :ogre:🤙

• Love it
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
You got some swag

@Niko69 why did you love react my reply? :ogre:

If you would like to gimme some money I could also pm you my btc account 😹🤙😹🤙😹😹🤙

• +1
@Niko69 why did you love react my reply? :ogre:

If you would like to gimme some money I could also pm you my btc account 😹🤙😹🤙😹😹🤙
Mirin the hustle for tinder premium, sadly I don't use crypto and I'm too frugal to even pay for my own premium

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Bvnny.
Omg @Niko69 and @PCT01 In a thread taking about money!! I hit the jackpot. I’m staring barber school next week btw and start hustling. I’m binging Alex Becker vids atm

• Love it
garage tour or larp

UK but originally from EE
I was born christian but I’m agnostic. I do have some muslim friends tho

In ltr rn, & by the looks of things we’ll probs get engaged/married in a few years
What does your LTR look like?

It’s funny when people bring that up…acting like money just grows on trees lol
I mean they bring it up because you made it sound like that it’s all your success. But in reality 150k a year could barely afford you a Lamborghini after some years of work while you brag with a plane and Koenigswgg which you bought with your parents money. Let alone the fact that you might have never made it in this job if you would have been born into a less wealthy family

Getting wealth before was way easier. No One gets wealthy from 0 nowadays, except from the few famous ones everyone knows (because they're Indeed exception). It's like dreaming of becoming gigachad After surgeries, won't happen

• So Sad
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Don't want to sound like a bitter poorcel but it would honestly make more sense for rich kids to just dunk on poor niggas instead of telling them they aren't trying hard enough. You said yourself your father owns oil and gas companies. You were born into that wealth and through the connections of your father you have made personal wealth.

That isn't me saying you aren't actually deserving of that wealth or that the personal wealth you have earned outwith your families help isnt yours. But that is quite a big leap compared to someone who works minimum wage, has a familial history of being median IQ throughout the generations or someone who has had a genuinely bad life with bad luck.

Telling them to succeed because you did and that they aren't trying hard enough is a very easy thing to do. I could say the same of starving africans in the congo if I wanted to since the wealth gap between me and them is probably similar to mine and yours. But I understand that congolese people are low iq genetically and have a very difficult environment to succeed in. Only genetic flukes with genius IQ can make it out of that environment in 2022 and they don't stay there for very long.

That is actually the reality of it. If you wanna flex on minimum wage cucks then fine but don't make it out like everyone can do it like some Andrew Tate scam hustle culture bullshit. There is a very big reason most people are fucked up financially and it has nothing to do with laziness. Actually, the fact that a lot of young people are practising this hustle culture mindset and working 4 jobs slaving away shows that they have much more drive to succeed than people in the past who had it much easier, but the conditions are so shit that they don't get anywhere.

Young people are desperate to start personal businesses and succeed financially and become independent of the state but there just isnt enough IQ or room for everyone to make it.

• +1
why would you wait so long to tell us this?

Dunno, just bored bro. Flexing a lil cause I can ygm
flexing is kinda good but only if you make a guy submit to you irl

11A0612A 079E 4D7D A825 FFFE29E5D5A3

here is a pic of me showing my rolex sub. it doesn´t make me feel better.
i feel better when i go out and mog shorter guys and make them submit after i give them the choice to fight a 6´5" guy or submit.

• +1
Yes, something you’ll never even make in your 60’s

Jfl if u think my salary is even relevant, I can get bank transfers from my parents whenever I want. Which I do btw, my father owns 2 oil & gas companies

My mental issue is that I’m addicted to success, something you’ll never have in your mediocre life
I still know you’re LARPing…

and even if you weren’t… sick your daddy gives you money whenever you want? What are you flexing about being born into luck JFL

I still know you’re LARPing…

and even if you weren’t… sick your daddy gives you money whenever you want? What are you flexing about being born into luck JFL
E035E57F BF2E 4279 96D0 C16C3469DBD9