Fholy fuck look at this frame. Face doesn’t matter if you have this frame.

sudanguy

sudanguy

Master
IMG 2001

No photoshop, my god

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: flippasav, Deleted member 57464, Deleted member 51465 and 2 others
Willem Dafoe with HGH

He's Norwooding. It's Over.

It’s alright nothing special. He has worked his delts to the neglect of other muscles

D47A486F D3CB 4199 B606 0A84A7A0B1A5

his face is good though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43058 and Primalsplit
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
im just asexualic looking
That will plummet your chances. If you're not in the mood, girls will never get in the mood with you either. You need to be oozing sex.

That will plummet your chances. If you're not in the mood, girls will never get in the mood with you either. You need to be oozing sex.
i meant i look asexualic. there is nothing remotely appealing about me. just boring-bad features overall

i meant i look asexualic. there is nothing remotely appealing about me. just boring-bad features overall
Then do something about it you retard.

Then do something about it you retard.
contrary to what this low IQ forum says, surgery is cope and will fuck you up more. i know women who have had surgeries, they look older, uglier and uncanny overall.

contrary to what this low IQ forum says, surgery is cope and will fuck you up more. i know women who have had surgeries, they look older, uglier and uncanny overall.
Did I say anything about surgery you retard? Try somekind of different style of clothing or something.

But I guess you're right tobresist in a way. You're such a loser that nothing you do would matter. Other people can change their life quality but someone like you can't.

surgery is like only thing left

i have the mathematically best style for my looks

life quality depends on your looks buddy
You will die a virgin.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
Caging if you think his shoulders look like that because of his delts and not his clavicle
His weird physique enhances it. He’s 80 th percentilr actual frame not 99 th

shape like a titan with that skull size

4580416947473_figure-armin-arlert-colossus-titan-ver-attack-on-titan-large-pop-up-parade-primary.jpg

Life on easy mode
Brutal