Field report:- How being a nice guy got me a girlfriend

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Managed to meet a nice girl from work (she's now my girlfried btw, haha take that incels!). Anyways me and my gf (before we were official) we were classmates, she'd often struggle with the assignments so I'd always offer to tutor her and help her out. I was always kind and never made any sexual advances because I'm not a creep, she eventually started trusting me more and would ask me to buy her coffees and drinks because she felt comfortable.

Things were building up between us I could feel, so I asked her out on a date. She said she needed some time to think about it - which is okay btw incels! I respected her boundaries and said sure.

Weeks went by and I saw her with another man, he was a big strong muscular black man - I guess he was just funnier than me because she would always giggle around him. But anyways, I asked her who that guy was and she said it was just a friend - I HAVE A CHANCE!!!

I asked her out again and she agreed to go on a date with me, and as usual I paid for drinks, we spoke and this repeated for about 5 dates. I was respectful of her boundaries and would ask if I could kiss her, but she didn't feel comfortable yet - so I accepted! Women do NOT owe you sex incel!

Anyways after our 5 dates, I wanted to surprise her. So I visited her house with some flowers, and her mother opened the door. I climbed the stairs and was in her bedroom and saw her black friend fucking her brains out. I was incredibly happy she felt comfortable at last! I asked if I could join in, she said no. But her black friend said I could watch, so watch I did. I loved every second of it, she even let me spread her legs open so her friend could fuck her harder.

It was an amazing experience, we've been doing this for a few days now.

So I got to touch a girl, see her amazing body and made a great connection with her, all from being nice and respecting boundaries. Incels, I have proven you wrong yet again.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sabertooth, Elvisandreaa, Hades and 16 others
Thanks. Now my house is fully coated by puke

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Hades, itorroella9 and 9 others
Thanks. Now my house is fully coated by puke
why? I don't view women as sex objects and can understand that her having sex with her friend isn't insulting to me.

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., itorroella9, Deleted member 11610 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, .👽., Mouthbreath and 8 others
me in the future, hopefully not

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Eventually this won't be satire, Too much simps and cucks we need to do a mass genocide, The strong men need to stick together and take control of military grade weapons so we can start killing them fast also put out massive amounts of propaganda that being mean is the best way to get women

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, .👽., Mouthbreath and 6 others
Not gonna read all that at the minute, maybe later
But I’ll assume you’re joking, so you joke but you really can be as nice as you want as long as you’re 1. Direct and 2. At least decent looking (i would say good looking but even normies can do something like this tbh)

girls don’t like dickheads, they just DESPISE overt displays of insecurity, and dickheads almost never do the kinds of overt displays of insecurity that dry pussies. The difference between you and the dickhead is that while you sit there twiddling your thumbs he actually goes for it.

Thanks. Now my house is fully coated by cum

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, .👽., Mouthbreath and 2 others
Managed to meet a nice girl from work (she's now my girlfried btw, haha take that incels!). Anyways me and my gf (before we were official) we were classmates, she'd often struggle with the assignments so I'd always offer to tutor her and help her out. I was always kind and never made any sexual advances because I'm not a creep, she eventually started trusting me more and would ask me to buy her coffees and drinks because she felt comfortable.

Things were building up between us I could feel, so I asked her out on a date. She said she needed some time to think about it - which is okay btw incels! I respected her boundaries and said sure.

Weeks went by and I saw her with another man, he was a big strong muscular black man - I guess he was just funnier than me because she would always giggle around him. But anyways, I asked her who that guy was and she said it was just a friend - I HAVE A CHANCE!!!

I asked her out again and she agreed to go on a date with me, and as usual I paid for drinks, we spoke and this repeated for about 5 dates. I was respectful of her boundaries and would ask if I could kiss her, but she didn't feel comfortable yet - so I accepted! Women do NOT owe you sex incel!

Anyways after our 5 dates, I wanted to surprise her. So I visited her house with some flowers, and her mother opened the door. I climbed the stairs and was in her bedroom and saw her black friend fucking her brains out. I was incredibly happy she felt comfortable at last! I asked if I could join in, she said no. But her black friend said I could watch, so watch I did. I loved every second of it, she even let me spread her legs open so her friend could fuck her harder.

So I got to touch a girl, see her amazing body and made a great connection with her, all from being nice and respecting boundaries. Incels, I have proven you wrong yet again.

View attachment 1496276
Why are manlets so sappy? Don't get it. It makes us even weaker than we already are.

cant break whats already broken i guess , might as well just go all out than sit and rot imo
But then there's guys like Charles Manson and the rapper 69 who are 5'3" and are the most non romantic people aside from a gorilla.

View attachment 1496276
@DwayneWhite55 life story