Field report - I had sex last night (VIDEOS)

Also people wonder why I'm not afraid to show my face on an incel forum lol. I have no social circle and I'm a foreigner where I live. I also have no job right now, and even if I did I wouldn't give a fuk what my employer thinks since they need me more than I need them. I'm a man with NOTHING TO LOSE.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ambi, fxckz, Oueyy and 8 others
From posting autistic photos on the forum to a club slayer. You ascended hard and thankfully you aren't an autist 😅

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nigkook, dopaminebeyondfried and rileyma10
She was sitting on the bed and I stood up with my dick in her mouth, then missionary, then doggy, then sideways, then her lying face down with her legs apart. I didn't want her to ride on top though because I was worried I would injure my dick.
It seems like all your hookups have unprotected sex. I used to think this was rare except for LTRs jfl.

• +1
Reactions: rileyma10
It seems like all your hookups have unprotected sex. I used to think this was rare except for LTRs jfl.
They will say condom at first, but once we have sex for like the 3rd or 4th time in a row they don't care anymore. I don't cum inside though.

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and Zelenskyiv
Fuark I need to go out again this weekend

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
Fuark I need to go out again this weekend
Better pic of the French chick. I'm thinking of contacting her and fucking her brains out too

• Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Better pic of the French chick. I'm thinking of contacting her and fucking her brains out too

Slayer bro—that is a quality stacy right there.

yeah if people saw this pic on OLD they would get horny as fuck they don't realize all women fraud lol

Ublock origin is a savior, too bad you can’t get it on iPhone.
The way the people at iPhone see it, "There can only be one creep. And that's us, here at Apple." Invading privacy is a billion-dollar business but also a selfish and greedy act for some... like Apple.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nigkook, buflek, 6ft4 and 1 other person
Agreed. He does what most men cant lol theyre just fucking jealous. Im actually proud of him.
I spent 6 years rotting as a bloatcel. Now at 33 I need to make up for lost time with whatever youth I have left.

Attachments

• MP1qaAV.jpg
    MP1qaAV.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: the BULL, BrahminBoss and BigJimsWornOutTires
I spent 6 years rotting as a bloatcel. Now at 33 I need to make up for lost time with whatever youth I have left.
Touche. Been there before. I was a fat fucker for a decade. Then I was inspired by a voice, "You can do it!"

Then another voice, "Do it."

And another, "You got this."

But ugh, something happened during the motivational voices. They began arguing with one another. "Get out of my head, Do It voice!"

"This is my head, you get the fuck out!" Do It reacted with hostility.

"Gee, fellers," You Got This joined the debate. "Can't we all just get along?"

Smh. But it worked! However, I lost too much weight and resembled a cancer patient. So I entered the bodybuilding arena and was happy once more.

The End.

• +1
Reactions: vinn98
nuff talking back to the fields boyo
Get back to the Arabs field you stupid saquiliba slave. @yeeyeeslayer come collect your slave

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Oh yeah I just remembered she was taking MDMA or something. She offered me but I refused, hell no.

Now I remember I was also trying to convince her to have a kid with me, I told her I would buy a house for us to live in LOL

• JFL
Reactions: infini, nigkook, TechnoBoss and 2 others
First things first I went clubbing WITH ALCOHOL for the first time in a week and was wearing my new 1.5 inch lifts, pushing me up to 6'1.5.

I drank 2 cans of 0.5l beer outside the club on a bench.

First thing I do when I enter the club is start cold approaching guys. Met some cool German guys.

After a few beers I knew it was time to start cold approaching. I went to the dance floor and started getting pissed off because all the girls were in their own little friend groups, felt impossible to penetrate.

Then I felt low inhibition as fuk from the alcohol and met this French chick. I know you'll think the face isn't much, but she had a skinny petite body while curvy and busty at the same time.

Some Arabic guy tried to cold approach her while me and her were talking outside on the balcony. I told her to choose one of us, she chose me and the short little Arab bitch started getting incel rage and said "FUCK YOU" to me. I laughed him off.

When we went back inside she ran off to talk to another guy. I don't know if she was trying to make me jealous or something but I left her. Then I cold approached this Slovakian girl.

We hit it off and were chatting. She was a bit cold at first but thanks to the power of alcohol I kept persevering and she drew nearer to me. I told her my main goal in life is to breed to pass on my genes. She thought it was ridiculous but I told her if she has a kid with me I'll provide for her for the rest of her life, and I'm serious. Next thing I know we're on the dance floor together.

The French chick tried cold approaching me while I was dancing with the Slovakian chick on the dance floor, probably because she was jealous. I completely ignored her.

We ended up going back to her student dorm, and I banged her all night long. I was hard as a rock since I was on day 9 of nofap. We did it both with and without a condom. She sucked my dick, then I fucked her. She started bleeding because she's on her period she said. Proof of blood stains.

Got her Insta.

All in all it was a good ol' time.

@the BULL
@Zelenskyiv
@WishIwasChico
@Autismcel
@bleksandre
@MoggerGaston
@i_love_roosters
@Orc
@buflek
@BrahminBoss
@LooksThinker
@midlatinocel
@Blackgymmax

not relatable (im sub5)

First things first I went clubbing WITH ALCOHOL for the first time in a week and was wearing my new 1.5 inch lifts, pushing me up to 6'1.5.

First thing I do when I enter the club is start cold approaching guys. Met some cool German guys.

After a few beers I knew it was time to start cold approaching. I went to the dance floor and started getting pissed off because all the girls were in their own little friend groups, felt impossible to penetrate.

Then I felt low inhibition as fuk from the alcohol and met this French chick. I know you'll think the face isn't much, but she had a skinny petite body while curvy and busty at the same time.

Some Arabic guy tried to cold approach her while me and her were talking outside on the balcony. I told her to choose one of us, she chose me and the short little Arab bitch started getting incel rage and said "FUCK YOU" to me. I laughed him off.

When we went back inside she ran off to talk to another guy. I don't know if she was trying to make me jealous or something but I left her. Then I cold approached this Slovakian girl.

We hit it off and were chatting. She was a bit cold at first but thanks to the power of alcohol I kept persevering and she drew nearer to me. I told her my main goal in life is to breed to pass on my genes. She thought it was ridiculous but I told her if she has a kid with me I'll provide for her for the rest of her life, and I'm serious. Next thing I know we're on the dance floor together.

The French chick tried cold approaching me while I was dancing with the Slovakian chick on the dance floor, probably because she was jealous. I completely ignored her.

We ended up going back to her student dorm, and I banged her all night long. I was hard as a rock since I was on day 9 of nofap. We did it both with and without a condom. She sucked my dick, then I fucked her. She started bleeding because she's on her period she said. Proof of blood stains.

Got her Insta.

@the BULL
@Zelenskyiv
@WishIwasChico
@Autismcel
@bleksandre
@MoggerGaston
@i_love_roosters
@Orc
@buflek
@BrahminBoss
@LooksThinker
@midlatinocel
@Blackgymmax

You're a good user. Don't usually see much progress here with most people but you seem to be getting somewhere. Each series of videos you come out with have something new. And unlike a lot of folks you don't wallow in self pity after a night of rejection. You look at it like a scientist and just keep on moving.

• +1
Reactions: infini, TechnoBoss, STUPIDREFEREES and 3 others
Slaying mostly depends on perseverance and persistence

men that french girl is actually a female subhuman, the slovakian is pretty decent

• +1
Reactions: spongebob and Zelenskyiv
wow everyone there looks so mid and unappealing, wonder why i never go there

congratulations i guess

can you link me the videos where youre penetrating into groups especially. Like going from stranger to club regular. How do u scout which groups of women are looking for it

Got her Insta.

@the BULL
@Zelenskyiv
@WishIwasChico
@Autismcel
@bleksandre
@MoggerGaston
@i_love_roosters
@Orc
@buflek
@BrahminBoss
@LooksThinker
@midlatinocel
@Blackgymmax

I told her my main goal in life is to breed to pass on my genes. She thought it was ridiculous but I told her if she has a kid with me I'll provide for her for the rest of her life, and I'm serious.

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
H

Got her Insta.

@the BULL
@Zelenskyiv
@WishIwasChico
@Autismcel
@bleksandre
@MoggerGaston
@i_love_roosters
@Orc
@buflek
@BrahminBoss
@LooksThinker
@midlatinocel
@Blackgymmax

ahah mirin hard.

You know what I love and respect this guy. He goes out and just lives his life. Meanwhile you fucking rotter autists sit inside going ‘only going club when chadlite’ call this guy ltn or whatever yet he’s out slaying you.

• +1
Reactions: infini, p0lishsubhuman, Teddo23 and 5 others
can you link me the videos where youre penetrating into groups especially. Like going from stranger to club regular. How do u scout which groups of women are looking for it
He needs Apple's Bug Eyes next time he scouts so he can help you guys out with a first-person view.

iu

Did you bust inside her fella?

Did you bust inside her fella?
No I wouldn't do that, I have honor. Only reason we did it without is because we ran out of condoms. So now she's asking me to get STD tested.

No I wouldn't do that, I have honor. Only reason we did it without is because we ran out of condoms. So now she's asking me to get STD tested.
Dayumm

Got her Insta.

@the BULL
@Zelenskyiv
@WishIwasChico
@Autismcel
@bleksandre
@MoggerGaston
@i_love_roosters
@Orc
@buflek
@BrahminBoss
@LooksThinker
@midlatinocel
@Blackgymmax

this nigga actually did it, congrats

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
Oh yeah I just remembered she was taking MDMA or something. She offered me but I refused, hell no.
She was high as shit jfl. MDMA makes you very loving and sexual. You basically raped her. She wouldn't have even looked your way if she wasn't drugged out :forcedsmile:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: nigkook, the BULL and vinn98
She was high as shit jfl. MDMA makes you very loving and sexual. You basically raped her. She wouldn't have even looked your way if she wasn't drugged out :forcedsmile:
You can't stop a player dude.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nigkook and TechnoBoss
Keep seething pal

• JFL
Reactions: nigkook and i_love_roosters
Update: She's saying she doesn't remember much and is asking me to get STD tested. But she's also saying her flatmate is gone for a week which indicates some interest in meeting again?

• JFL
Reactions: nigkook, TechnoBoss, the BULL and 1 other person
Update: She's saying she doesn't remember much and is asking me to get STD tested. But she's also saying her flatmate is gone for a week which indicates some interest in meeting again?
Jokes write themselves

Got her Insta.

@the BULL
@Zelenskyiv
@WishIwasChico
@Autismcel
@bleksandre
@MoggerGaston
@i_love_roosters
@Orc
@buflek
@BrahminBoss
@LooksThinker
@midlatinocel
@Blackgymmax

The failo on her is a big belly
At least she has great thighs and a good waist to hip ratio

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Raped one fatty and talked to another horse faced tranny :forcedsmile:. No thanks

If you saw this girl on tinder you would think "Stacy". You're comparing perfect pics of girls you see online with distorted candid pics. And the slovakian girl doesn't look fat at all, looks sexy

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Good job, King

If you saw this girl on tinder you would think "Stacy". You're comparing perfect pics of girls you see online with distorted candid pics. And the slovakian girl doesn't look fat at all, looks sexy

4043800 IMG 20240401 040621

• JFL
Reactions: nigkook
You're proving that clubs > dating apps, once you learn how to approach.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini, Zelenskyiv and nigkook
Thx, clubs feel like my natural habitat now once the liquid courage starts flowing lol.
Your braincells are already damaged enough. No need to become even dumber by drinking even more alcohol.

Lol, guy tells some chick he wants to fuck for a one night stand he wants to have children. Good luck with that, I already feel sorry for your autistic offspring. Read about antinatalism so your potential children don’t have to suffer.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and i_love_roosters