Field report - I had sex last night (VIDEOS)

new forum slayer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zelenskyiv, nigkook and i_love_roosters
Your braincells are already damaged enough. No need to become even dumber by drinking even more alcohol.

Lol, guy tells some chick he wants to fuck for a one night stand he wants to have children. Good luck with that, I already feel sorry for your autistic offspring. Read about antinatalism so your potential children don’t have to suffer.
I'd rope if that was my father :feelscry:

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Aren't you the PAL who's talking adrenocrome (fake One) at 21?? Lmao you're doing everything wrong
Jfl it was a troll post :feelskek:
I can't believe so many people took it seriously
I want to be Reborn as vinn98's son. He has potential for chad kids
So you thought having life on hard mode wasn't enough for you so you wanna start over on nightmare mode :forcedsmile:

• JFL
H

ahah mirin hard.

You know what I love and respect this guy. He goes out and just lives his life. Meanwhile you fucking rotter autists sit inside going ‘only going club when chadlite’ call this guy ltn or whatever yet he’s out slaying you.

record videos of you banging bhai :feelsgood:

Jokes write themselves
Blud if she ghosts me then I'm just going out this weekend and trying this again. This is a lifestyle now. There is no going back.

• +1
Reactions: infini and the BULL
Raped one fatty and talked to another horse faced tranny :forcedsmile:. No thanks
Nigga you’re mad as fuck at this terraslayer. Kill yourself nigger mirin hard @vinn98

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and i_love_roosters
Blud if she ghosts me then I'm just going out this weekend and trying this again. This is a lifestyle now. There is no going back.
IMG 20240510 005916 186

Nigga you’re mad as fuck at this terraslayer. Kill yourself nigger mirin hard @vinn98
There’s no valid reason to hate on this guy. He is slaying and living the life while you rot and analyze the foids looks jfl it’s so over for you. Mirin Vinny

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and the BULL
C'mon son, zip op's pants up and call it a day atp :forcedsmile:

C'mon son, zip op's pants up and call it a day atp :forcedsmile:
You're Just not that guy. Background noise side character Who appears on the screen for 3 seconds.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and cromagnon
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
You're Just not that guy. Background noise side character Who appears on the screen for 3 seconds.
Vinn is main character but rooster is too subhuman and malding. Over for him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and i_love_roosters
Vinn is main character but rooster is too subhuman and malding. Over for him
Ofc basement dwellers are gonna disagree with me and side with fellow basement dwellers who now act as club slayers :forcedsmile:

Ps: I mog you sons

• JFL
Ofc basement dwellers are gonna disagree with me and side with fellow basement dwellers who now act as club slayers :forcedsmile:

Son you mog nothing. Vinn is not a basement dweller he’s a sexhaving terraslayer who you envy. GTFO son.

• +1

Yeah Bro wanks mogs me to Oblivion. Keep slaying the left hand while thinking about muh mogging lol

Son you mog nothing. Vinn is not a basement dweller he’s a sexhaving terraslayer who you envy. GTFO son.
Look son, stop being such a try-hard. I know you're trying to auramaxx by sucking off higher ranking forum members cuz you're a low rep to post ratio greencel with no clout :forcedsmile:. I can't evny a rapemaxxer who slays drugged out ltbs who wouldn't even remember him

Look son, stop being such a try-hard. I know you're trying to auramaxx by sucking off higher ranking forum members cuz you're a low rep to post ratio greencel with no clout :forcedsmile:. I can't evny a rapemaxxer who slays drugged out ltbs who wouldn't even remember him
How am I trying to auramaxx retard? I could give less of a shit about my rep or clout. I’m mirin his slaying skills and pointing out what a fag you are to be criticizing women’s looks he’s having actual sex with while you rot. Gtfo

How am I trying to auramaxx retard? I could give less of a shit about my rep or clout. I’m mirin his slaying skills and pointing out what a fag you are to be criticizing women he’s having sex with. Gtfo

Yeah Bro wanks mogs me to Oblivion. Keep slaying the left hand while thinking about muh mogging lol

• JFL
  • JFL
Mirin but one thing that’s not said here is he lives in Prague full of tourists and shit so it’s like 10x easier tbh. Not hating at all he is certified club slayer but he has an ideal location for sure.

If I lived there I’d go out every night tbh lol, full of drunk tourists sluts on holiday ready to move loose

• +1
Reactions: vinn98
All I do is talk to God or my bedroom wall

Also people wonder why I'm not afraid to show my face on an incel forum lol. I have no social circle and I'm a foreigner where I live. I also have no job right now, and even if I did I wouldn't give a fuk what my employer thinks since they need me more than I need them. I'm a man with NOTHING TO LOSE.
based NEETcel

Weird movements, very psycho-like. I bet you have the worst body language
He was referencing Zyzz you dolt. Prague would be a very based location with all of Europe at your door.

Last edited:
my problem is when im piss drunk like around 15-16 shots in I start to jester so its kind of over for me, but im not subhuman so I'm seen as confident not obnoxious