(Field report) Older women are completely useless

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
29 years old met off a dating app (not bumble or tinder.) Persian, very athletic and slim but D size boobs. 7.5/10 normie scale face. We texted and talked on the phone for a few hours last night. She said basically all the close to the wall type things reddit/TRP would say it was hilarious.

- Said she has gotten more picky now that shes older and knows what she wants and won't settle for less. When she was younger she had lower standards and fucked around with a lot of guys she would never touch now. She won't date guys without 6 pack abs and have their stuff together, career, earning a lot, great personality, intelligent.
-She literally had me take a pic to verify I wasnt a catfish showing my abs cause she doesnt date guys who dont have them
- Again, it felt like an interview in a lot of the phone conversation, she was asking specific questions about my job, my education, how long it's gunna take for me to "advance my career" like I felt the golddigger in her tangibly. It was honestly hilarious. With younger girls they ask like one question about my job and dgaf
- Has been on dating apps for 2 years and said she only ran into 2 guys she actually found genuinely attractive, all guys are ugly on there
- Starting to feel lonely esp when her sister just got married
- She had an abusive 3 year relationship, got cheated on knocked up and the guy left her then, now is super jaded towards guys and says she will never let her guard down towards a guy again

I know this is common knowledge, I am just confirming it with real life experiences. The difference between talking to these late 20's girls vs teens and early 20's girl is night and day.

@CandySniper @oldcell

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, IhateDentists, BongMog and 81 others
more milfs for me

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2275, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 7240 and 22 others
She is coping with her standards as a defense mechanism to protect her ego after getting cheated on

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IhateDentists, BrahminBoss, court monarch777 and 59 others
The memes write themselves

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 2275, Deleted member 9779 and 14 others
The difference between talking to these late 20's girls vs teens and early 20's girl is night and day.
can you elab on teens vs early 20's? or is there not much of a difference?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15406, Deleted member 2275, Deleted member 4991 and 4 others
its such lifefuel knowing they will suffer

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BongMog, court monarch777, Preoximerianas and 25 others
Please please please let her know that she isn't worth a guy who has all those things she wants. Do it subtly or overtly, she has to know. Break her down, let her know she is worthless now to men who respect themselves.

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, Preoximerianas, .👽. and 44 others
It's even noticeable with mid twenties girls compared to late teens already. The older they get, the higher their standards become and the more jaded/bitter they are.

Especially noticeable when you are clubbing and going to bars. Younger girls will be way more open to casual conversation than older girls that will immediately judge and disregard you.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 2275, Need2Ascend and 14 others
I have a sex hangout scheduled with her sunday. She has the best body Ive seen for a 29 year old

She said I was the only sexy guy she saw on the whole app and once I verified to her she said I look like an underwear model and was willing to meet

Cause ultimately at the end of the day she can cope with her being a "career woman" "having her shit together" but when she meets a hot guy she knows what guys REALLY value and she made sure to send me nudes and tells me her pussy is tight and she will swallow too. Cause no one cares about ur career u dumb cunt

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Preoximerianas, rydofx, .👽. and 56 others
I have a sex hangout scheduled with her sunday. She has the best body Ive seen for a 29 year old

She said I was the only sexy guy she saw on the whole app and once I verified to her she said I look like an underwear model and was willing to meet
have fun fucking that granny

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: court monarch777, rydofx, Deleted member 2275 and 23 others
She is coping with her standards as a defense mechanism to protect her ego after getting cheated on
not just cheated on. she knows her looks are diminishing

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, CANI, Deleted member 2275 and 10 others

fuck her and break her confidence by telling her she is a used up, unpairbondable whore after

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: court monarch777, Preoximerianas, rydofx and 30 others
fuck her and break her confidence by telling her she is a used up, unpairbondable whore after
This, legit bring up relationships and say you'd never want to be in a relationship with a woman with as much baggage as her.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, CANI, Deleted member 2275 and 20 others
Have you piped a very hot older woman (late twenties)? I’m curious as to how that is. I’ve seen some smoking hot women in their late twenties but I’ve never had sex with anyone over the age of 22.

She even was like telling me all the places she would want me to take her on dates and vacation if she decides to date ME. She was saying 2 weeks in Hawaii and Mexico and she said you would take me out to nice dinners too right?

jfl and this is after her sending me nudes and telling me she wants to fuck me this weekend. WTF u valueless whore

Have you piped a very hot older woman (late twenties)? I’m curious as to how that is. I’ve seen some smoking hot women in their late twenties but I’ve never had sex with anyone over the age of 22.

Oldest woman I have had sex with was 52. I found no real correlation with older women vs mid 20 women.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: court monarch777, Preoximerianas, .👽. and 41 others
This, legit bring up relationships and say you'd never want to be in a relationship with a woman with as much baggage as her.
tell her that no one will ever love her, and that because she wasted all her years as a useless whore, that she should just end her life

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Preoximerianas, CANI, Deleted member 2275 and 18 others
29yo's thinking they have the value of a 20yo woman. Hilarious tbh. She has less than 10 fertile years left.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, .👽., Deleted member 2275 and 19 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 5891 and 1 other person
She even was like telling me all the places she would want me to take her on dates and vacation if she decides to date ME. She was saying 2 weeks in Hawaii and Mexico and she said you would take me out to nice dinners too right?

jfl and this is after her sending me nudes and telling me she wants to fuck me this weekend. WTF u valueless whore
tell her the only place your sending her to is gandy heaven

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2275, TopzCat1, Deleted member 9779 and 12 others
Persian foids are generally hypergamous degenerate trash @Short Ugly and Brown

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Deleted member 7753 and Deleted member 8765

Oldest woman I have had sex with was 52. I found no real correlation with older women vs mid 20 women.
She makes me rock hard

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 4645, Pillarman and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, johncruz12345, Sikkunt23 and 15 others
I hate bitches if I ascend I’m treating them all as cumrags

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2275, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 4645 and 12 others
Tbh for most men that dont want children, this foid is probably still ideal.

I don't see why anyone that would want a serious relationship, aka the type that ends in starting a FAMILY with more than 2 children, would want to start a relationship with a 25+yo woman.

Statistical analysis showed that the women in the 27–29 age group had significantly less chance on average of becoming pregnant than did the 19- to 26-year-olds. Pregnancy rates did not change notably between the 27–34 age group, but dropped again significantly for the 35–39 age group.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 2275, Deleted member 9779 and 3 others
amnesia carrying this site with his cagefuel :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 2275, everythingisacope and 10 others
29yo's thinking they have the value of a 20yo woman. Hilarious tbh. She has less than 10 fertile years left.

i think you mean 10 months

OvarianReserve

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IhateDentists, Preoximerianas, CANI and 16 others
i think you mean 10 months

View attachment 703279
Well they can still get pregnant at 30yo, it just take a whole year of fucking her every day without condom before she gets pregnant. It's JFL tier fertility. So much time and effort. Good luck creating a large family like that.

The 20yo girl? You could fuck her once and get unlucky/lucky, and she's already pregnant. Girls at that age can get pregnant very easily with unprotected sex.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 7753 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 7753 and 4 others
Also she said she HATED clean shaven men, she likes men to be and look like men, heavy stubble was her favorite.

@oldcell

She said back hair is repulsive on a man, minimal or no chest hair is ideal.

Also shes never had an orgasm from a guy eating her out, only time she orgasm from sex if she fingers herself while getting fucked. She said GIRTH is more important than length, she said that. BUUUT then she also said she loves when the cock hits the back of her pussy. So wtf which is it u confusing girl

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 7753 and 10 others
tbh its just fucking brutal man. I dont care about slaying at all. I just want a healthy, young, loving wife, big house and 5+ kids.

Instead I am stuck in this fucking subhuman incel life where I am now 25yo with the sexual experience of a 15 year old, being at the age where I should've started a family already. But I haven't got a decent income yet even. All of my same age peers arent doing any better atleast in the job part, but also not making families.

This society is FUCKED. The jews setup society in such way that it's 'normal' to wait till women are 30+yo before starting children. WTF?!

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, CANI, brainpilled and 21 others
Fucking slut she will be alone forever

nah she wont, she will end with some balding provider probably

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, CANI, Deleted member 2275 and 7 others
Also shes never had an orgasm from a guy eating her out, only time she orgasm from sex if she fingers herself while getting fucked. She said GIRTH is more important than length, she said that. BUUUT then she also said she loves when the cock hits the back of her pussy. So wtf which is it u confusing girl
@Vvvvxxxx @Beetlejuice @rightfulcel @Squirtoutmabooty

sub 7.5 x 5.5 (in either department) = MICROPENIS

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rydofx, .👽., Deleted member 7753 and 7 others
Fucking slut she will be alone forever

nah she wont, she will end with some balding provider probably

She was rlly weird, cause on the phone I was acting cocky sarcastic a bit too when she was talking and I made a crack about "I'll see if I actually wanna take u out after our sex hangut." SHe shot back like "ooohh well, look if we dont vibe we dont vibe whatever, I mean I have hundreds of guys lining up to date me, like theres no shortage of men that wanna be with me so whatever if u dont, its whatever"

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Preoximerianas, .👽., CANI and 21 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Amnesia
She was rlly weird, cause on the phone I was acting cocky sarcastic a bit too when she was talking and I made a crack about "I'll see if I actually wanna take u out after our sex hangut." SHe shot back like "ooohh well, look if we dont vibe we dont vibe whatever, I mean I have hundreds of guys lining up to date me, like theres no shortage of men that wanna be with me so whatever if u dont, its whatever"

LEgit
Do u consider yourself mgtow? i think u fits desription, me as well
no marriage, children and cohabitate

DESTROY HER MENTALLY PLEASE BRO

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, CANI, TheChosenChad and 12 others
bruh the more I read your stories the more I lose hope in looksmaxxing, you are still an aspie and you fuck some low class bitches anyway you are way out of their league
tenor.gif
FQ8.gif

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, CANI, Copeful and 7 others
LEgit
Do u consider yourself mgtow? i think u fits desription, me as well
no marriage, children and cohabitate
yes 100 percent I am MGTOW

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 2275, TheChosenChad and 10 others
bro this is unrelated but how do you cope with having dark colored eyes? i hate mine ngl

bruh the more I read your stories the more I lose hope in looksmaxxing, you are still an aspie and you fuck some low class bitches anyway you are way out of their league

Yes I am an aspie. And I already have an established rotation of my hottest FWB I could stick to and only bang and it would satisfy all my sexual needs. I fuck all different types of women for the experience since I dont even enjoy the actual act of sex. I think its overrated and masturbation is better anyway

bro this is unrelated but how do you cope with having dark colored eyes? i hate mine ngl
by not having children and passing my black eyes onto them

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 2275, TopzCat1 and 6 others
Yes I am an aspie. And I already have an established rotation of my hottest FWB I could stick to and only bang and it would satisfy all my sexual needs. I fuck all different types of women for the experience since I dont even enjoy the actual act of sex. I think its overrated and masturbation is better anyway

you say this only so people dont kill themselves after reading your nuclear blackpills, admit it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 2275, Deleted member 8765 and 2 others
you say this only so people dont kill themselves after reading your nuclear blackpills, admit it

No, sex is not that fun.

@fonzee98

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
Words cannot describe how over it is for her. Any guy with all those traits isnt going to commit to a woman who is nearly 30. Ngl its a little sad because she is clearly jaded after dark triad chad ruined her life (accceptable response tbh), but she is never going to find what she is looking for.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, CANI, Need2Ascend and 7 others

Im assuming when you reach a high slay count like amnesia, all the novelty of sex has vanished. Sex is like drinking water for chads.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and Patient A
He copes by fucking your oneits

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2275, TheChosenChad, Pillarman and 2 others
No, sex is not that fun.

@fonzee98

because its easy for you to get

so fucking based
jacking off > 3dpd

• Love it
Reactions: sytyl