(Field report) Older women are completely useless

honestly, ask her something like if she has very minimal pussy flaps or something that you can disqualify her on
She sounds like the most annoying cvunt in the world, and she's not even close to being hot enough for such demands lol

Don't worry I am planning on smashing her and then ending it with her so I can write a field report and when I ghost her I will say something along those lines "sorry ur pussy just isnt tight enough."

This cunt deserves the worst

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Preoximerianas, rydofx, Deleted member 2275 and 10 others
Lol she asks a day before we're suppose to hang out "I forgot to ask you, are u circumcised or not, cause I'm sorry but if you aren't I don't think it will work"

Dang, I was looking forward to tomorrow's report but it sounds like she's looking for an excuse to flake. I think this may be her attempt at toying with you for validation, given she is clearly exhibiting post-wall roastie insecurities.

I'm on the date rn guys. I went to her apartment and she left me here alone within the first 2 minutes to go to the store. I have bad vibes. If I don't update this thread in the next 5 hrs I might be dead, her body is killer hot, her face is hot but like past prime kinda older hot if u know what I mean. Hot but some wrinkles

wish me luck

@CandySniper

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, .👽., Deleted member 2275 and 8 others
I'm on the date rn guys. I went to her apartment and she left me here alone within the first 2 minutes to go to the store. I have bad vibes. If I don't update this thread in the next 5 hrs I might be dead, her body is killer hot, her face is hot but like past prime kinda older hot if u know what I mean. Hot but some wrinkles

wish me luck

@CandySniper
Good luck brother.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
shes a roastie

wish me luck

@CandySniper
tell us how wide and saggy her vagina is bro, should only slay 18yr olds

Me alone sitting on her couch while she left me here forsome reason
20201004 214130

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, rydofx, Deleted member 2275 and 5 others
20201004 220312

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Preoximerianas, rydofx, .👽. and 3 others
Wow she even looks good from the back

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Chad.In.Incel.Body
I'm alive, we banged. She's cool. So many redpills dropped. I will make a whole thread later. I'm still here, she's out walking the dog

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 2275, TheChosenChad and 5 others
I'm alive, we banged. She's cool. So many redpills dropped. I will make a whole thread later. I'm still here, she's out walking the dog
Nice

Major lifefuel. I need to ascend and slay like Amnesia. Very exciting life like this.

LTRs sound boring asf again. Just got reminded of the negging that I had to endure towards the end of my last LTR. Fuck that shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2275, Vvvvxxxx, Amnesia and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: rydofx and TheChosenChad

When's the thread dropping my dude?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
Everyone IRL tells me it's round
I think you look oval or oblong tbh, not bad you pull it off,then again I don't know shit about face shapes,

I have a sex hangout scheduled with her sunday. She has the best body Ive seen for a 29 year old

She said I was the only sexy guy she saw on the whole app and once I verified to her she said I look like an underwear model and was willing to meet

Cause ultimately at the end of the day she can cope with her being a "career woman" "having her shit together" but when she meets a hot guy she knows what guys REALLY value and she made sure to send me nudes and tells me her pussy is tight and she will swallow too. Cause no one cares about ur career u dumb cunt
Can I have the nudes please
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Just been reminded of this thread lol. @Amnesia, did you ever hear back from her?

Just been reminded of this thread lol. @Amnesia, did you ever hear back from her?

Yeah she sent me a text asking why I lost interest in her and that the onyl reason she could ever think of me losing interest in her was bc I must be in a LTR

Ego much

JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 2275 and 3 others
Yeah she sent me a text asking why I lost interest in her and that the onyl reason she could ever think of me losing interest in her was bc I must be in a LTR

Ego much

JFL
any updates? did u make a new thread?:Comfy:

Amnesia never loses im telling u. He might not win immensly. But he never takes an l thanks to chadiam

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
im an old ugly man yet i refuse to even see foids over 25, and neither should you